is she trynna friendzone me?

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
like i was going after my best friend but after i told i kinda have a crush on her

shes deliberately acting more whorish , keeps sending me tiktoks of negros and telling stories like that time when she and her friends took turns on some 15 year old black prettyboy when she was like turned 17 and like he nutted in her ass

like fuck it man hearing all of this is making me wanna rope

how do i get her to stop saying shit like this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Richard_Hungwell, alriodai and 1 other person
she wants you to obliterate her pussy

she’s also testing you, why don’t you find out if she wants to fuck or not by simply asking.

foids aren’t good friends to have anyways they’re boring as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, BoneDensity, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
oh wait i didn’t read yeah don’t say that pussy crush shit just tell her to sit on your face or smnthn

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and faggotchadlite
Just tell her you don't care and stop giving her attention.

• Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
what if she gets mad

but i have crush on her
Who cares if you have a crush on her fagot ???

Nobody cares if you are a man and what you think about someone, it only matters what they think you. Just grind until you make it.

Did she even tell you she had a crush on you too? cuz if she didnt i’d be damed if i were u still talking to her lmfao , you chasing her at this point

Last edited:
like i was going after my best friend but after i told i kinda have a crush on her

shes deliberately acting more whorish , keeps sending me tiktoks of negros and telling stories like that time when she and her friends took turns on some 15 year old black prettyboy when she was like turned 17 and like he nutted in her ass

Fuck her then idiot. Women by age 15 have had sex 1k times so just accept it she got fucked by a black kid so fucking what she also had sex with chad and Chang doesn’t matter either right? There you go now go slay her vagina

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Who cares if you have a crush on her fagot ???

Nobody cares if you are a man and what you think about someone, it only matters what they think you. Just grind until you make it.
Well I can't be rude to her if I have crush on her

Did she even tell you she had a crush on you too? cuz if she didnt i’d be damed if i were u still talking to her lmfao , you chasing her at this point
We have kissed once

Fuck her then idiot. Women by age 15 have had sex 1k times so just accept it she got fucked by a black kid so fucking what she also had sex with chad and Chang doesn’t matter either right? There you go now go slay her vagina
No jfl , she exclusively only fucks black people and she told me all her exes or past hookups were black

Usually they aren't ugly / low class blacks tho , they were all black pretty boys like the ones on tiktok

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
ur idiot, if shes done that and you even as much as kiss her then you deserve to be castrated u utter cuck

shes saving you from disgrace, find someone who isn't an utter whore

a normal person would be disgusted and slowly distance themselves

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18244 and Timelessbrah
What about your gf

ur idiot, if shes done that and you even as much as kiss her then you deserve to be castrated u utter cuck

shes saving you from disgrace, find someone who isn't an utter whore

a normal person would be disgusted and slowly distance themselves
Well she isn't a whore she's my best friend so don't call her that

Also how is she saving me from disgrace??

Well she isn't a whore she's my best friend so don't call her that

Also how is she saving me from disgrace??
i explained, you disturbed subanimal

you asked if she was shit testing you by sharing her whore stories
shes deliberately acting more whorish
slit your wrists, you're the one who called her whorish

it means that if you still continue pursuing her after hearing these horror stories then you deserve to be ruined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
i explained, you disturbed subanimal

you asked if she was shit testing you by sharing her whore stories
Oh but how do I pass the shit test?
slit your wrists, you're the one who called her whorish

it means that if you still continue pursuing her after hearing these horror stories then you deserve to be ruined
How are they horror stories? It's still her choice who she fucks if she wasn't with me

Plus since they're negros I mog them easily and why should I be worried

• Ugh..
Reactions: Solidcoin
Not for this disgusting whore i hope
Should I have pussy sex before I leave my gf cause my gf is virgin and we have only done anal

Not for this disgusting whore i hope
Also I feel my gf is more of a whole cause she always supports her younger brother when I have fights with him just cause he's Chad and tall

No jfl , she exclusively only fucks black people and she told me all her exes or past hookups were black

Usually they aren't ugly / low class blacks tho , they were all black pretty boys like the ones on tiktok
Blacks are mostly all low class. Damn didn’t know so why I think she likes you if she only fucks blacks? Are you black if so then go fuck her if not then Roget about her or ask her for she’s see what she says then move on

Blacks are mostly all low class. Damn didn’t know so why I think she likes you if she only fucks blacks? Are you black if so then go fuck her if not then Roget about her or ask her for she’s see what she says then move on
im actually paki / indian race , but light skinned

Oh but how do I pass the shit test?

How are they horror stories? It's still her choice who she fucks if she wasn't with me

Plus since they're negros I mog them easily and why should I be worried
Yes ? @Solidcoin

Yes ? @Solidcoin
passing the shit test means disassociating anything sexual with her, but this has to come naturally which it didnt

so you've already failed because you still wanted to fuck her after the fact

all thats left is to chase like a dog, she might let you bite

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and faggotchadlite
Have your fun with the new girl but i’m warning you she is a mega whore. Use her and leave. Your gf sounds kinkier, anal and all that
i mean i only do anal cause i dont like vaginal sex or even the thought of it

passing the shit test means disassociating anything sexual with her, but this has to come naturally which it didnt

so you've already failed because you still wanted to fuck her after the fact

all thats left is to chase like a dog, she might let you bite
oh , is a relationship possible at this stage?

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
why is this so funny :lul:
well i found it kinda funny too , like she said they were playing a game seeing whose ass he ends up ejaculating into while taking turns and when he came to her she said she clenched her hole to make him nut

but at the same time it kind of disgusted me and i feel like punching her in the dace for telling me shit like this when she knows i clearly wanna date her

why did u laugh @alriodai

Stop acting like a cuck, faggot.