is skin cancer something to be afraid of?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
i feel so good in the sun and i dont want to be a pale basement dweller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
absolutely. Especially Melanoma. Tanning also makes you age, destroys skin elasticity etc.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
absolutely. Especially Melanoma. Tanning also makes you age, destroys skin elasticity etc.
the alternative is being low t and pale. i've been told I should get sunlight as a teen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146
the alternative is being low t and pale. i've been told I should get sunlight as a teen
Sun light is good but it's staying too long which is the problem. Burning is the worst outcome obviously. Some people just don't tan at all, especially from more pale european/nordic countries.

• +1
Sun light is good but it's staying too long which is the problem. Burning is the worst outcome obviously. Some people just don't tan at all, especially from more pale european/nordic countries.
I'm dominican already slightly tan and have melanin. I should be fine if at MOST I spend a hour and the very least 30 mins outside right?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I'm dominican already slightly tan and have melanin. I should be fine if at MOST I spend a hour and the very least 30 mins outside right?
yeah, the darker you are the better.

• Love it