Is subtle bullying sign of being ugly?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Admin - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Contributor
Staff
To the Moon!
I was working and some dude came in with his 2 female friends and cynical said to me: "Have a good day on work" I ignored and later he said something about my hair to his friends (I'm just ugly, I have normal hair)

He was a dark skinned ethnic manlet like 5'9 and I towered him and still made fun of me. I could easily destroy him (I'm white with dark blonde hair)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
I was working and some dude came in with his 2 female friends and cynical said to me: "Have a good day on work" I ignored and later he said something about my hair to his friends (I'm just ugly, I have normal hair)

He was a dark skinned ethnic manlet like 5'9 and I towered him and still made fun of me. I could easily destroy him (I'm white with dark blonde hair)
tbh bro if you get bullied but as a normie its not about looks

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Allornothing, zura and 3 others

that shitskin was just seething

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30898 and NumbThePain
1) he was actually being friendly and you misunderstood it

or

2) he was just trying to be "alpha" infront of his female friends

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Allornothing, zura and 4 others
Could be.

• So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain
I know a hmm.. would say lower chadlite guy who was constantly bullied by his normie friends, dude literally looks like Hitler's wet dream, light hair with blue eyes, good forward growth, jaw, lips etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, rooman, zura and 2 others

or

Def number 2. It was very cynical and sarcastic. It was also in Dutch, what comes over different than English

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Member since 2022
how did you react when insulted you

• +1

or

prob number 2 theres always a guy that trys to impress the hoes by making fun of another guy.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, zura, eyes and 3 others

You could look like Barrett, Chico etc, you will get bullied if you aren't assertive or "anti-bullshit".

Best solution is to fire back in a comedic manner.

When he said "Have a good day at work", you should've said "Was having a good day till your dumbass showed up" or something around those lines.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, NumbThePain, eyes and 1 other person
Def number 2. It was very cynical and sarcastic. It was also in Dutch, what comes over different than English
Also normies like to make fun of someone who mogs them so they can feel better about themselfs

My male friends sometimes make fun of me even tho i mog them to gandy's heaven and back

It's defense mechanism

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Jamaldickjavontus, zura and 1 other person
how did you react when insulted you
I heard it from a distance when they were walking away already. "Wtf look at his hair" Something like that. He even said it kinda loudly

I got pissed off, but didn't say anything because I don't wanna lose my job. I woulda if he was still standing infront of me or next to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078

You pretty much got social skills mogged, don't work just on looks bro. even if its 80% looks 20% personality that 20% comes in handy in this situations. If this happens again just roast him back or call him out in a funny way. you can literally turn this from getting bullied into banter.

You pretty much got social skills mogged, don't work just on looks bro. even if its 80% looks 20% personality that 20% comes in handy in this situations. If this happens again just roast him back or call him out in a funny way. you can literally turn this from getting bullied into banter.
he is at work.. he would get fired if the customer goes KAREN mode.. nothing he can do unfort

he is at work.. he would get fired if the customer goes KAREN mode.. nothing he can do unfort
again bro, if he had enough social skills he would naturally come up with some sneaky/funny way to roast him back.
and tbf when you are born good looking you tend to naturally learn this things, so he has to learn this the hard way

Not really. Usually if you're actually being bullied (and not just a one off instance like this) it's because you're not assertive. Being ugly might make somebody chose you over somebody else but if you're pretty you can still get bullied and it happens

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, NumbThePain, darktriadbeancel and 3 others
Not really. Usually if you're actually being bullied (and not just a one off instance like this) it's because you're not assertive. Being ugly might make somebody chose you over somebody else but if you're pretty you can still get bullied and it happens
^^^^ this

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander and NumbThePain
If stuff like this happens regularly then yeah it’s over.

• +1