Is teaching English abroad a legit career path?

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Tired of doing these shitty warehouse/factory job in this shit country called the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
you are black you better stick to europe or usa.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19551, Danish_Retard and 7 others
No, you will be a dancing monkey on minimum wage and despised by the locals and other gaijin. A lot of that shit is black company and they will send you to some inaka where you live in terrible conditions.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BoneDensity and ManletBlackcel
BBC is cope. It never began for blackcels even outside of dating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 16369 and ManletBlackcel
No, you will be a dancing monkey on minimum wage and despised by the locals and other gaijin. A lot of that shit is black company and they will send you to some inaka where you live in terrible conditions.
Brutal shit. Idk wtf to do with my life. I’m stuck in limbo doing shitty warehouse, factory, labouring jobs. Not to mention I fucking hate the UK. Fml.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Adonis and cutecel
Brutal shit. Idk wtf to do with my life. I’m stuck in limbo doing shitty warehouse, factory, labouring jobs. Not to mention I fucking hate the UK. Fml.
UK is such a depressing country to be in unless your already looksmaxxed and slaying at the clubs each week, our wages are so bad compared to other countries. I spent several years studymaxxing so I've got a programming job remote but its still gonna take me forever to save for surgeries.

My only advice OP is try and do a part time IT course (some are really easy like IT compared to comp sci) maybe a level 3/5 depending on your qualifications and then look for support roles or go to uni and do a quick 3 year course with a good project in your final year for a full programming role. Disregard though if you hate programming JFL

Don't dancing monkeymaxx in SEA. Those type of jobs are only good if your 6+ on the PSL scale already

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and ManletBlackcel
To me anything that's about teaching is shit carrer, you're gonna age so fastly

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
UK is such a depressing country to be in unless your already looksmaxxed and slaying at the clubs each week, our wages are so bad compared to other countries. I spent several years studymaxxing so I've got a programming job remote but its still gonna take me forever to save for surgeries.

My only advice OP is try and do a part time IT course (some are really easy like IT compared to comp sci) maybe a level 3/5 depending on your qualifications and then look for support roles or go to uni and do a quick 3 year course with a good project in your final year for a full programming role. Disregard though if you hate programming JFL

Don't dancing monkeymaxx in SEA. Those type of jobs are only good if your 6+ on the PSL scale already
I’m not interested in IT. Did an IT apprenticeship when I finished sixth form and it was boring af.

It’s not even the wages that make UK shit it’s just the whole vibe you get from it. It’s hella negative. No culture, no togetherness. It’s just everyone for themselves and fuck you because I don’t know you mindset. Then you add in the 8 months of shitty weather to top that off. Honestly might just try learning Spanish and go to a Latin country or something

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and cutecel
I’m not interested in IT. Did an IT apprenticeship when I finished sixth form and it was boring af.

It’s not even the wages that make UK shit it’s just the whole vibe you get from it. It’s hella negative. No culture, no togetherness. It’s just everyone for themselves and fuck you because I don’t know you mindset. Then you add in the 8 months of shitty weather to top that off. Honestly might just try learning Spanish and go to a Latin country or something
It is boring but but its one of the very few jobs in the UK where you could even earn 6 figures after maybe 5 years if you keep job hopping, I'm halfway there already after two years but its a struggle because of investors pulling out of failing startups and companies hunkering down now with these retarded decisions from our gov.

Most people in the UK are just generic deano NPC's who live for the footie, marry a single mother and do gear every weekend. They don't actually care about anything beyond getting pints in or love island and our women are complete trash. Going to another country really highlights just how bad ours is jfll

tl;dr its over for us ukcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, BoneDensity and 1 other person
move to scotland and go to uni. It's free here.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
So u got a degree and you're working shitty warehouse/ factory jobs?
No I failed uni cause I’m low iq. Even if I got my degree it wouldn’t have made a difference cause I was doing a fucking meme degree in wildlife conservation.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, cutecel, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I wanna teach French in America

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel