is the blackpill even real ?

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
I mean seriously. I feel like it’s just a fantasy we all create and agree on. Can a 5’10 nt normie not pull up to a bar and get laid by stacylites? Isn’t confidence what actually matters? I’ve lost two girls that thought i was hot becuase I didn’t know how to act and wasn’t NT… starting to think all this is just a big toxic, exaggerated, lie and am very close to deleting my account and ridding myself of this delusion.

On another note, I feel as if the blackpill knowledge is a curse. It allows you almost a super power, but at the same time it decays your NTness and mental health to the point where you can never be normal again. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, EverythingMattersCel, Eduardo DOV and 9 others
It exists but its exaggerated quite a bit by users here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Byjomo, Toth's thot, ajq9q9wajka and 8 others
In my country everyone is 4'11 and look like my avi but they still fuck a new girls every weeknd and live life happy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, fjor2096, thecel and 6 others
The problem with the black pill is that it claims to be highly accurate but in reality there is loads of ugly, short, or ethnic dudes slaying. If it didn’t claim to be highly accurate and just said that it would be harder to slay which is obvious. Then yes it would be correct.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, thecel, Deleted member 8165 and 6 others
I’ll bring you back to blackpill right now.

The other day you wrote about how you couldn’t initiate a kiss with a girl she had to start kissing you and she almost begged you for sex while you screwed it up because behavior anxiety

You had 0 NTness despite that women come after you but you fuck it up

Now you think it’s because you are not NT to close the deal but do you really think they would choose you to begin with if you weren’t a 6’4 muscular guy with a solid jaw?
No

NT comes only after looks
If you didn’t have the looks you wouldn’t have even gotten what you did.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Byjomo, Stevensmithgerard, thereallegend and 11 others
the things u can work on offer negligible difference

I’ll bring you back to blackpill right now.

The other day you wrote about how you couldn’t initiate a kiss with a girl she had to start kissing you and she almost begged you for sex while you screwed it up because behavior anxiety

You had 0 NTness despite that women come after you but you fuck it up

Now you think it’s because you are not NT to close the deal but do you really think they would choose you to begin with if you weren’t 6’4 muscular guy with a solid jaw?
No

NT comes only after looks
If you didn’t have the looks you wouldn’t have even gotten what you did.
good point. But this forum makes it seem like girls will chase you down and make unlimited excuses if you are good looking, which isn’t true. Also, I’m starting to think someone who is very normie looking and makes up for it in NTness would be able to get women still

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Enfant terrible, SAR and 3 others
good point. But this forum makes it seem like girls will chase you down and make unlimited excuses if you are good looking, which isn’t true. Also, I’m starting to think someone who is very normie looking and makes up for it in NTness would be able to get women still
ur thinkings are all retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, .👽., Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Its true but confidence matter and if you are hot and lack confidence people will belive you have a small dick

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SAR, .👽. and Deleted member 14478
Its true but confidence matter and if you are hot and lack confidence people will belive you have a small dick
Fr I never thought that
Makes sense on why girls mock guys dick size constantly
Btw hot= + Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
so if a girl says I am hot does she think I am chadlite
Fr I never thought that
Makes sense on why girls mock guys dick size constantly
Btw hot= + Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Didn’t you accend

Normies have it so shit lol I see them everyday doing the most pathetic shit for pussy
They can get pussy but you don’t want to do grinding like that for one lay or a girlfriend who wants to dump his ass any day

While women won’t jump on attractive men it’s night and day difference

Go look back at your photos from before your looksmax visualize him interacting with women vs you interacting with women same scenarios

Honestly you can keep looksmaxing and keep NTmaxing at the same time they are not mutually exclusive

I’m speaking from experience because I had 0 NTness,now I have a little.Everything I got without being NT in my life was thanks to looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Clark69, Unmoggablegingercel and 2 others
Normies have it so shit lol I see them everyday doing the most pathetic shit for pussy
They can get pussy but you don’t want to do grinding like that for one lay or a girlfriend who wants to dump his ass any day

While women won’t jump on attractive men it’s night and day difference

Go look back at your photos from before your looksmax visualize him interacting with women vs you interacting women same scenarios

Honestly you can keep looksmaxing and keep NTmaxing at the same time they are not mutually exclusive

I’m speaking from experience because I had 0 NTness,now I have a little.Everything I got without being NT in my life was thanks to looks
What did you do to accend? Was it worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
What did you do to accend? Was it worth it?
I was like HTN most my life 17-18 I dropped to mid tier normie I don’t know why but I was never lean though.I was also white in my country so it helped a bit

Around 17 to 21 I grew another inch or two to 6’1 and my browridge definitely grew a lot as well as jaw and maxilla became a bit more forward grown(even my mom said she noticed the change brutal).So I had full bone hooded eyes and an average but decent shaped jaw.Also high cheekbones.

But I never could go above cause I didn’t know about bodyfat pill,after finding this site I lost 20 kg it was huge but I gained 15 now trying to go down again.

I can maybe send pics of only my eye area later if you want lol,not sure if I want to

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Unmoggablegingercel
I was like HTN most my life 17-18 I dropped to mid tier normie I don’t know why but I was never lean though.I was also white in my country so it helped a bit

Around 17 to 21 I grew another inch or two to 6’1 and my browridge definitely grew a lot as well as jaw and maxilla became a bit more forward grown(even my mom said she noticed the change brutal).So I had full bone hooded eyes and an average but decent shaped jaw.Also high cheekbones.

But I never could go above cause I didn’t know about bodyfat pill,after finding this site I lost 20 kg it was huge but I gained 15 now trying to go down again.

I can maybe send pics of only my eye area later if you want lol,not sure if I want to
Don’t have to if you don’t wanna haha, yeah I’m leanmaxxing currently too, your problem has always scared me tbh, if I’ll be able to keep the weight off in the long term

• +1
I mean seriously. I feel like it’s just a fantasy we all create and agree on. Can a 5’10 nt normie not pull up to a bar and get laid by stacylites? Isn’t confidence what actually matters? I’ve lost two girls that thought i was hot becuase I didn’t know how to act and wasn’t NT… starting to think all this is just a big toxic, exaggerated, lie and am very close to deleting my account and ridding myself of this delusion.

On another note, I feel as if the blackpill knowledge is a curse. It allows you almost a super power, but at the same time it decays your NTness and mental health to the point where you can never be normal again. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
As someone who used to be average but is now significantly above i can confirm that it plays a major fucking role. Just by looking around at a party will black pill you more than most threads on this forum about muh "Just be nt bro" and all that shit. Good looking men DO have it better and the "nt normies slaying" are usually just a one night stand with a drunk normie girl that's either much younger or older. A lot of people call Larsanova nt or whatever and he agrees with me on this.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, TeraCope54, Moggedbyevery1 and 2 others
Don’t have to if you don’t wanna haha, yeah I’m leanmaxxing currently too, your problem has always scared me tbh, if I’ll be able to keep the weight off in the long term
Absolutely worth the effort
Separates looksmaxers from the average guy:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and Moggedbyevery1
Absolutely worth the effort
Separates looksmaxers from the average guy:feelsokman:
what’s ideal bf % if you have good bones

• +1
what’s ideal bf % if you have good bones
Honestly man I’m not sure,a genuine real 14 percent is pretty solid since you have big bones

An actual 12 percent bf is very lean but body might be skinny

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel

its so fucking over for your IQ if you really believe what this forum says:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 15338
its so fucking over for your IQ if you really believe what this forum says:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul:
You need to a retard to post here in first place, average iq is 80 here ded srs but blackpill is quite real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Hikicel69, SAR and 2 others
14478.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: pizza and stevielake
Blackpill is real, but it's not completely black, there's some red in it too.

Blackpill is real, but it's not completely black, there's some red in it too.
elab, because the blackpill is about looksmaxxing which is as redpilled as you can get. Should be the other way around, redpill has some blackpill features in it like gymmaxxing and getting surgery

elab, because the blackpill is about looksmaxxing which is as redpilled as you can get. Should be the other way around, redpill has some blackpill features in it like gymmaxxing and getting surgery
I have a different definition. Blackpill at it's purest black form is all about genetics with maybe a little bit of room for looksmaxxing. In reality (at least from what i know and experienced) you can get pretty far with softmaxxes, which is redpilled in my books. Also things like game, personality and social skills play bigger role irl than some people here believe.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and thecel
The problem with the black pill is that it claims to be highly accurate but in reality there is loads of ugly, short, or ethnic dudes slaying. If it didn’t claim to be highly accurate and just said that it would be harder to slay which is obvious. Then yes it would be correct.

“slaying” :feelskek:

no they don’t slay they betabux

I have a different definition. Blackpill at it's purest black form is all about genetics with maybe a little bit of room for looksmaxxing. In reality (at least from what i know and experienced) you can get pretty far with softmaxxes, which is redpilled in my books. Also things like game, personality and social skills play bigger role irl than some people here believe.
Blackpill is getting more legit with each passing year. No way soft-maxxss will be enough in the years to come.

The :blackpill: is fatalism, nihilism and defeatist to some or quite a lot.

To me it's "weaponised cynicism and scepticism combined with brutal realism".

It all depends on how you take it and how you use it.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
the blackpill wasn't real until the past decades with the increased interconnectivity of the world via social media

It is very real