Is the number of gays growing?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Would it be possible to see the day when the gays are the majority of the population?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and thecel
Show your ass op 😳

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and .*my*.
not going to be the majority but yeah def growing.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and .*my*.
Homosexuality (among men) has been prevalent since the Ancient Greeks and Romans, but to what extent is today's gay population growing compared to back then I don't know.

DSC_0001__2__copy-750x750.png
roman_sex1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thecel, .*my*., Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
men are tired of being stuck in hard mode and not getting any attention so they switch to easy mode, lots of prison gays out there

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
in this forum? Maybe

Would it be possible to see the day when the gays are the majority of the population?
The fight for the freedom to be gay is a symptom of the transition from a primitive culture to a more developed one. The increase in tolerance has meant that more and more people from sexual minorities are not afraid to reveal their sexual orientation. This is positive for people who are involuntarily celibate because it means more potential dating partners.

Homosexuality (among men) has been prevalent since the Ancient Greeks and Romans, but to what extent is today's gay population growing compared to back then I don't know.

DSC_0001__2__copy-750x750.png
roman_sex1.jpg
Time to return to tradition :cool:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938