Is there a proof that women find 80% of men unattractive?

no one does this jfl. to even imply people do because of this thread is dumb
As a matter of fact, not because of this thread, but because of their "blackpill facts", many users here do think all non-Chads are betabuxxing, as no woman could be attracted to them.

Yes, this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
As a matter of fact, not because of this thread, but because of their "blackpill facts", many users here do think all non-Chads are betabuxxing, as no woman could be attracted to them.
i'd say its a mixed bag. some are betabuxxing, but some have girlfriends attracted to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and HighIQcel
no take everything you see on this forum with a grain of salt
Take everything you see on this forum literally and to the heart

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
i'd say its a mixed bag. some are betabuxxing, but some have girlfriends attracted to them
When they met at old age (40+), it's betabuxxing in many cases, but at young age, it's almost always a relationship based on real physical attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and HighIQcel
When they met at old age (40+), it's betabuxxing in many cases, but at young age, it's almost always a relationship based on real physical attraction.
any proof?

any proof?
1. Why would young women need a betabuxxer? They don't need to settle down at 18 or even 25.
2. Young men are much more attractive than old men, so there are more attractive men to choose.

1. Why would young women need a betabuxxer? They don't need to settle down at 18 or even 25.
2. Young men are much more attractive than old men, so there are more attractive men to choose.
rhetorical questions are not proof

also not all betabuxxing is money or "settling down" and getting married

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
rhetorical questions are not proof

also not all betabuxxing is money or "settling down" and getting married
Ok, but even blackpillers say women search for a betabuxxer when they're approaching 30.

And nearly all couples I see in my social circle and when I go outside are looksmatched. There are exceptions, but the majority are Normies with Beckys. I don't think they're not both attracted to each other.

I remember seeing such studies on other sites.

But this is not an argument against my theory that most men are not "unattractive" for women. Because my theory is: The women on OKCupid rate most men as below-average when they are just not compatible for a relationship, not physically unattractive.

Your theory is wrong because you didn't read the chart, the question was "at what age do women find men most attractive" a 40 year old foid would feel more sexually attracted to a normie 40 year old over a normie 25 year old.

Men on the other hand at any age all find 20 year old normie women, the most attractive.

Ok, but even blackpillers say women search for a betabuxxer when they're approaching 30.

And nearly all couples I see in my social circle and when I go outside are looksmatched. There are exceptions, but the majority are Normies with Beckys. I don't think they're not both attracted to each other.
the way I see some girls interact around their normie boyfriends, vs how they act around chad boyfriends, in general, makes me think some of them get boyfriends just for the social benefits

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Mongrelcel, HighIQcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and AlexAP
jfl

keep coping

How am I coping? I'm in my 20s

Average 25 year old normie

Average 40 year old normie

Normie Looking Young men do not look better than normie looking old men, they're equally average. Older women find Older men more attractive.

I used to go on POF to fuck milf, and hardly got any poon, having sex with girls my age was much much easier. Had to lie about my age just to message older women.

Go on Fabswingers.com (the biggest swinger site in the world) most women on there don't accept messages from guys under 30.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6341
Your theory is wrong because you didn't read the chart, the question was "at what age do women find men most attractive"
The chart just showed how women rated men's profiles. It doesn't necessary mean they rated their physical attractiveness.
a 40 year old foid would feel more sexually attracted to a normie 40 year old over a normie 25 year old.
The 25 year-old Normie mogs the shit out of the 40 year-old Normie. Most men get fat and are balding at 40. I can't believe 40 year-old women are more attracted to the average 40 year-old men than the average 25 year-old men.

The chart just showed how women rated men's profiles. It doesn't necessary mean they rated their physical attractiveness.

The 25 year-old Normie mogs the shit out of the 40 year-old Normie. Most men get fat and are balding at 40. I can't believe 40 year-old women are more attracted to the average 40 year-old men than the average 25 year-old men.

The chart literally says "Age of of Men who Looks best to her"

okcupid1-png.1162160

No they don't, they look better for a certain demographic (younger women) but overall they don't. In-fact most older guys have a more DOM presence about them, young men are too feminised.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
The chart literally says "Age of of Men who Looks best to her"

okcupid1-png.1162160

No they don't, they look better for a certain demographic (younger women) but overall they don't. In-fact most older guys have a more DOM presence about them, young men are too feminised.
The chart shows how women rated men's profiles. The people who made the chart interpreted it as rating of attractiveness. But there was no question "How physically attractive do you find the men in this profile?", the women just rated the profiles.

The amount of obesity among 40 year-old Normies makes it hard to believe that they are seen as attractive as 25 year-old Normies among 40 year-old women.

Just answering to your first point, betabuxxing doesn't have to be about money. There are many reasons for which girls could want a LTR.

Social pressure

Feeling worthless without a BF

Not wanting to be alone

Getting an easily available emotional tampon

And even when genuine feelings exist they are more likely to be friendship and maybe affection than genuine sexual attraction

I'm a guy and i don't find so many girls genuinely attractive, JFL at believing that girls (picky gender by default) are gonna be physically attracted to any sub HTN.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Mongrelcel, 5'8manlet and 3 others

Old women love old men, as long as they're not unattractive. You've been brainwashed by the medias if you think older women prefer young guys over older men. I know that there are a few "MILFs"/ older women who openly dated and even married younger guys but that is not the norm. It's more common to see older man younger woman couples than younger man older man couples.

The chart shows how women rated men's profiles. The people who made the chart interpreted it as rating of attractiveness. But there was no question "How physically attractive do you find the men in this profile?", the women just rated the profiles.

The amount of obesity among 40 year-old Normies makes it hard to believe that they are seen as attractive as 25 year-old Normies among 40 year-old women.

No, you don't understand They're Rating Normal looking men per age, not average.

Yes on average 25 year old men look a lot better than 40 year old men, but a 40 year women is more attracted to a normal looking 40 year old over a normal looking 25 year old.

That's why as you get older your dating options increase by quite a lot, sadly your options are mostly all fat post wall women. If you're High Tier Normie/ Chadlite at 40 you basically control your dating market.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, gamma and Deleted member 6341
Long story short: chad wins again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
No, it's actually 99 %.

Top 1 % or death.
This, but entirely unionically.

I believe that women are not sexually attracted to men at all, no attraction what so ever.

They are attracted to peak genetics, only. They are aroused by traits found in chads, top tier eye area, top tier bideltoid, you get the idea.
A normal man is about as attractive to a woman, as a table, or a window is to a man - its simply not seen as an object of sexual desire whatsoever.

And thats why women are neraly entirely asexual, because 99% of men simply dont meet that minimum standard just to be considered

What do you think is the average lay count of women?
imo between 30 to 40 but could be way higher very easily.
(talking about a 25 yo woman)

being NT is the most important thing and Normies can get laid easily (not with Stacys, but with Beckys).
they maybe can get into an "ltr", but not laid LMAO

a backy is so far out of reach of a 4psl normie she might as well be on the moon
there is no sexual dynamic in that kind of relationships

Yes, I think among young men the percentage of men who are considered attractive is very high, and the ones who are average-looking make up most of the rest. Only a few young men are "unattractive" for most women (as unattractive is worse than just average).

The "80% are ugly" narrative is blackpill exxageration.
you got it wrong - female attraction is not linear
its not like men where they consider a woman attractive, and if she had a nicer ass she would be more attractive

female attraction is almost binary - 1 or 0. Youre either considered as an 'equal', as a potentional sexual partner, or not.
There is no 'more attractive' or 'less attractive' - there is only attractive, or she simply doesent see the man in that light at all.

all non-Chads are betabuxxing, as no woman could be attracted to them.
thats entirely correct - there is a million reasons for a women to be in a relationship with a man shes not attracted to all. Relationships are just that much of a good deal for women.

but at young age, it's almost always a relationship based on real physical attraction.
i'd say a lot of times its just women desperatly trying to be attracted to these guys, but they just cannot

young women dont need cash? they dont need to pay for food? rent?

the way I see some girls interact around their normie boyfriends, vs how they act around chad boyfriends, in general, makes me think some of them get boyfriends just for the social benefits
excatly correct

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
have u seen the study that shows women lie about having had less sex than theyve actually had aswell as lying about finding men more attractive then they actually believe them to be? and the results were the opposite with men. they asked them questions first and then ask them the same thing with a lie detector.

cba to link it just look it up or go to the must read section on .co im pretty sure its there
You lack common sense and logic tbh :feelsuhh:

Bro if you want to see proof you can just go a random university a street a highschool or another continent like africa asia or a different country like japan or china or brazil. You can go literally everywhere for the proof.

have u seen the study that shows women lie about having had less sex than theyve actually had aswell as lying about finding men more attractive then they actually believe them to be? and the results were the opposite with men. they asked them questions first and then ask them the same thing with a lie detector.

cba to link it just look it up or go to the must read section on .co im pretty sure its there
Low iq to claim polygraphs are a reliable source.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
I think you are a hard coper or troll tbh you dont seem retarded to me

Bro if you want to see proof you can just go a random university a street a highschool or another continent like africa asia or a different country like japan or china or brazil. You can go literally everywhere for the proof.
Men have it easier in university and high school, probably because of the exposure effect. JB girls often have Normie or even ugly boyfriends.

If other countries are the same as the West - I don't see a proof here that women find 80% of men unattractive.

• JFL
Men have it easier in university and high school, probably because of the exposure effect. JB girls often have Normie or even ugly boyfriends.

If other countries are the same as the West - I don't see a proof here that women find 80% of men unattractive.
'Men have it easier in university and highschool' this and men having gfs at that age have nothing to do with attraction bro

'Men have it easier in university and highschool' this and men having gfs at that age have nothing to do with attraction bro
Attraction can exist after daily exposure to another person. Chad has the halo effect, Normies have the exposure effect.

Attraction can exist after daily exposure to another person. Chad has the halo effect, Normies have the exposure effect.
more like betabux effect if you ask me keep coping.

hookup culture is definitely real , women of second/third world countries because of america/western left wing culture are getting more promiscuous. It's not as bad as the European countries though.

I'm talking in the Albanian populated countries Albania/Kosovo.

• +1
Well, most women are in LTR. But it's possible that they had ONS and flings and a higher lay count. But I don't think the AVERAGE lay count for all women is 30, 50 or even higher.
Not anymore studies in college show that most sex happens outside of monogamous relationships

• +1
Yes, the 20% doing all the fucking.

• +1
Is there someone that believes that average lay count of a woman is 9?? Lol, girls at 18 yo already have 10+ lay count
Scary if true

• +1
Reactions: gamma
We all the know this OKCupid graph that shows that women on this dating site rate 80% of the male profiles as below-average.
View attachment 1162149

However, this graph has some caveats. It's definitely true that men rated female profiles according to their attractiveness, because men of all ages rated women in their 20s the highest:
View attachment 1162176

But women rated men around their age the highest. For example, women who were 45 rated 40 year-old men the highest, and women whoe were 50 rated 46 year-old men the highest:
View attachment 1162160

This is a clear indicator that most women rate men according to their relationship compatibility and not strictly according to their physical attractiveness. No way 45 year-old women find 40 year-old men the most attractive. Most 40 year-old men look like utter shit.
The older women know that they don't have any chance to land a 25 year-old Chad, so they go for men around their age who can provide financial stability and are not extremely ugly (and see, even then, they go for younger men - 45 year-old women go for 40 year-olds, 50 year-old women go for 46 year-olds).

This has consequences for the narrative "80% of men are unattractive for women."
If men rate women only according to their attractiveness, the ratings show how attractive women are for men. But if women rate men according to their relationship compatibility, the ratings do NOT show how attractive men are for women.

For example:
A 25 year-old High-Tier Becky gets rated as 7/10 from men of all ages. Her final rating will be 7/10.
A 25 year-old High-Tier Normie gets rated as 7/10 from women around his age, but 3/10 from women in her 30s and 40s because he is still a student. His final rating will be 5/10. (Mid-Tier Normies will get even lower ratings!)
The only men who can get a high rating are Chads who are rated 9/10 from women around their age and at least 6/10 from women of all other age brackets.

How could we really know how attractive men are for women on average? Well, if we would ask women "Rate the physical attractiveness of these men" and they give an answer, we would know. But this is not what happened on OKCupid.

My guess:
Men are on average less attractive for women than women for men, but it's not true that 80% of men are unattractive. Not only because of different tastes (this is true for men as well), but also because the average Normie is far from "unattractive."
Do People That Believe Exaggerated Shit Like That Even See Couples Outside?
I've Seen Too Many Fat/Old Guys With Girls And They Were Like Kissing Them And Doing Stuff With Them.
I'm Young And I WorkOut And I'm Still Single JFL.
8782aff981f08baf57e0a9f733157914.jpg

I don't think so. Based on real life I'd say 25% are unattractive, the middle 50% are average and the top 25% are good-looking. Usually, people don't look very good in photos. Also, mere exposure theory is more applicable to women since they tend to be wearier of men they don't know since they are weaker.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
For example:
A 25 year-old High-Tier Becky gets rated as 7/10 from men of all ages. Her final rating will be 7/10.
A 25 year-old High-Tier Normie gets rated as 7/10 from women around his age, but 3/10 from women in her 30s and 40s because he is still a student. His final rating will be 5/10. (Mid-Tier Normies will get even lower ratings!)
The only men who can get a high rating are Chads who are rated 9/10 from women around their age and at least 6/10 from women of all other age brackets.
It's also possible that women are overrating men in their age group. This is almost certainly the case for older men, their ratings are artificially boosted by older women simply because they are 'relationship material'.

So overall there could be a cancelling out effect, since men are being overrated AND underrated by different age groups. Meaning the 80/20 rule is legit.

Good post though. I agree that it does cast some doubt on that OKCupid graph.

What percentage of the male population is gaining indications of visceral sexual attraction from groups of women?

What percentage of the male population is gaining indications of visceral sexual attraction from groups of women?
Men are the pursuers, women are more passive. So the numbers are likely low.

Men are the pursuers, women are more passive. So the numbers are likely low.
The numbers are low because only a small percentage of the male population is actually sexually attractive to women.
LMq5h6K.png

The numbers are low because only a small percentage of the male population is actually sexually attractive to women.
LMq5h6K.png
Where is this graph from?

And I think that men are less attractive to women on average, but still it's not like 80% are unattractive.

Where is this graph from?

And I think that men are less attractive to women on average, but still it's not like 80% are unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and AlexAP