Is there a reason to lie about your views?

S

Snowskinned

Silver
Foids and normies tend to be left wing, so in a way it would make sense to lie to appeal to them

On the other hand, you’ll be boring + won’t be able to meet people who think similarly to you. Therefore you won’t be able to make actual friends and find an LTR worthy girl

More extreme views get more attention and people who share them are more loyal

Idk, just wanna discuss. Soon gonna start Uni and idk what mask to use

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and isis_Bleach
Foids and normies tend to be left wing, so in a way it would make sense to lie to appeal to them

On the other hand, you’ll be boring + won’t be able to meet people who think similarly to you. Therefore you won’t be able to make actual friends and find an LTR worthy girl

in high school i let everyone know about my views, ended up with 2 talks with police, one counter terror team talk, phone searched twice, and multiple suspensions, and im in the UK.

prolly just larp as left or neutral it aint worth otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Numb, slavicpsycho, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
in high school i let everyone know about my views, ended up with 2 talks with police, one counter terror team talk, phone searched twice, and multiple suspensions, and im in the UK.

prolly just larp as left or neutral it aint worth otherwise
I mean, the UK is the USSR of today tbh

I talked more about places where right wing ideology(esp less extremist one) is more acceptable

I mean, the UK is the USSR of today tbh

I talked more about places where right wing ideology(esp less extremist one) is more acceptable
idk mayve just wait until u see what the general response to it is

idk mayve just wait until u see what the general response to it is
First impression is important af. Changing your views after getting negative feedback on what you said initially will make you look like a cuck tryhard

Racist stacy or death

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
First impression is important af. Changing your views after getting negative feedback on what you said initially will make you look like a cuck tryhard
i mean just dont say anything

• +1
Reactions: Numb

If you are starting uni soon and looking to make friends, just never bring up politics. It doesn't matter and is only going to cause you disagreements. That said all uni campuses are heavily left leaning anyways .. watch what you say.

• +1
no always be yourself unapologetically

normies aren't capable of having any type of view or opinion, they don't give a shit about truth, it's just about surviving and self-interest, they will have the minimum amount of one liners needed to hold simple convo and LARP being opinionated, so they'll just memorize superficial one-liners, talking points, buzzwords, etc and will try to kill the convo if u push past that, it's almost a fool proof strategy cause they won't need to go that point 98% of the time and when it happens that they're holding convo with a non-NPC, they'll just kill it/lose but it won't affect them cause you have 0 power on their social survival as a non NPC

The best option if you're a non NPC is to always LARP as an NPC, be polite and never talk truthfully

• +1