Is there a recession or is it cope?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I keep hearing people talk about all these recessions and shit. Is it a meme or should I wait to buy shit?

cope. content creators use it to get views even if its not cope

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I keep hearing people talk about all these recessions and shit. Is it a meme or should I wait to buy shit?
It will certainly happen, every country in the world printed money asf in the pandemy, biden alone printed more than a dozen of trillions. And to contain the inflation, the central bank of the USA increased the interest rate, that's why the bitcoin dropped so much, everyone took their money from bitcoin and other shits to invest in the united states and other more solid/guaranteed things, such as the food and oil industry. Its called dollar milkshake, the us government sucked up all the dollars in the world as if they were drinking a milkshake, many broke ass countries of south america are suffering because of that, there's no dollar for argentina to pay their public debt, everyone took their dollars to invest in the US, in addition to making a good profit thanks to the high interest rate, there is zero risk because it is the fucking united states, they would not default or go bankrupt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It will certainly happen, every country in the world printed money asf in the pandemy, biden alone printed more than a dozen of trillions. And to contain the inflation, the central bank of the USA increased the interest rate, that's why the bitcoin dropped so much, everyone took their money from bitcoin and other shits to invest in the united states and other more solid/guaranteed things, such as the food and oil industry. Its called dollar milkshake, the us government sucked up all the dollars in the world as if they were drinking a milkshake, many broke ass countries of south america are suffering because of that, there's no dollar for argentina to pay their public debt, everyone took their dollars to invest in the US, in addition to making a good profit thanks to the high interest rate, there is zero risk because it is the fucking united states, they would not default or go bankrupt.
So it started in south america and is gonna spread to the rest of the world, how?

So it started in south america and is gonna spread to the rest of the world, how?
No, it started in the pandemic when many countries printed infinite money, the US alone printed dozens of trillions. South america is only one of the most affected places.