Is there a way to just grow 1-1.5 inches without LL

elld101

elld101

Banned
I don't wanna do LL because it's retarded and growing 3 inches is too obvious.

Growing 1-1.5 inches I/people could deal with. It doesn't matter that people won't realize, they might do so subconsciously.

Is there a way to do this without crippling yourself . I don't mean doing stretches, hanging and good posture. I mean an actual permanent way. Is there a 'soft' for off LL procedures only allow you to grow a little bit, and doesn't cripple you as long and is cheaper?

3 inches or longer is fine, just say you’re a late bloomer lol

1. It's not.
2. No one will force you to go full max length. Doing 1.5-2 inches is normal.
3. Glucosamine for half an inch of morning height retention if you're lucky.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and slayerToBe

Growing 1-1.5 inches I/people could deal with. It doesn't matter that people won't realize, they might do so subconsciously.

Is there a way to do this without crippling yourself . I don't mean doing stretches, hanging and good posture. I mean an actual permanent way. Is there a 'soft' for off LL procedures only allow you to grow a little bit, and doesn't cripple you as long and is cheaper?
How tall are u now niglet

How tall are u now niglet
170-171cm 5'7. Maybe in the morning I'm 172cm 5'8. I tell most people In 5'8 JFL

I just wanna be 173cm than I can wear Nike Air Max and almost be average. In that case I won't even consider myself short anymore.

5'7/5'8 is a grey area. People consider it a failo here - yes that's true if you wanna be a Chad. But I see many guys with HTBs in this region.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
170-171cm 5'7. Maybe in the morning I'm 172cm 5'8. I tell most people In 5'8 JFL

I just wanna be 173cm than I can wear Nike Air Max and almost be average. In that case I won't even consider myself short anymore.

5'7/5'8 is a grey area. People consider it a failo here - yes that's true if you wanna be a Chad. But I see many guys with HTBs in this region.
whats ur face looking like

1. It's not.
2. No one will force you to go full max length. Doing 1.5-2 inches is normal.
3. Glucosamine for half an inch of morning height retention if you're lucky.
3 inches is obvious. That's me on my tip toes.

I guess most people just do full length since it's an option. NGL if I did do LL yes I'd wanna do maximum potential too.

It's more of a social stigma thing. I wanna get taller but I don't want people to realize JFL, so not too tall. Tall enough to the point their subconscious mind realises.

I don't wanna go through LL either.

whats ur face looking like
For a curry I mog most curries. I'm light skin and can larp as Arab.

Not sharing face here, but I got like 5.75ish in TRM by regular trusted raters over there. Although this was 2-3 years ago. I wasn't gymmaxxed or leanmaxxed that time.

Not sharing face here, but I got like 5.75ish in TRM by regular trusted raters over there. Although this was 2-3 years ago. I wasn't gymmaxxed or leanmaxxed that time.
ahh you're a curry. it's already over. sit yo brown ass down and eat some curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 1660, Broly and 1 other person

okay

Last edited:
3 inches is obvious. That's me on my tip toes.

I guess most people just do full length since it's an option. NGL if I did do LL yes I'd wanna do maximum potential too.

It's more of a social stigma thing. I wanna get taller but I don't want people to realize JFL, so not too tall. Tall enough to the point their subconscious mind realises.

I don't wanna go through LL either.
I didn't say 3 inches isn't obvious. I said LL isn't retarded. People who think LL is retarded are retarded themselves. LL is the most ascending cosmetic surgery there is. And the most brutal one.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Yes.
But won't believe it.

U can't without surgery, HGH would have worked but u are 27

Arrange marry.

heel smashing