Is there an off switch for sexual attraction

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Our brains are very similar to machines and in machines we can turn off certain functions with a click of a finger is there any way to turn off the sexual attraction switch in male humans ? @goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and thecel
Of these areas the most consistently activated across the studies is the anterior cingulate cortex (ACC), the thalamus, the parietal cortex and the hypothalamus. Processing of these limbic areas is what directs behavior towards a sexual goal, which includes sexual urges, desires and feelings of reward.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rolloftape, Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
yes its called castration

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Deleted member 10913, goat2x and 1 other person
Of these areas the most consistently activated across the studies is the anterior cingulate cortex (ACC), the thalamus, the parietal cortex and the hypothalamus. Processing of these limbic areas is what directs behavior towards a sexual goal, which includes sexual urges, desires and feelings of reward.

Hmmmmmmmm just fuck around with the acc and pc and hp theory

It's shrinks your dink down to a nub i still want to feel erections and be able to get turned on just without women or men to be involved in that process

I don't feel sexual attraction since I realize I cannot perform sex

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 6273, datboijj and 1 other person
I don't want man tits or fucking shirnkage of my dick or impotence

i heard that all the feelings and functions still work. you just don't get hard.
So it would be torture

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6273
Death.
or Brain death.
or deep sleep.
or being unconcious
or etc..

that should do the trick, of not feelling stuff

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
i heard that all the feelings and functions still work. you just don't get hard.
So it would be torture
you literally lose your balls and suppress most of your androgen production, you wouldn't be getting horny at all. Still don't know who would go this far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and goat2x
you literally lose your balls and suppress most of your androgen production, you wouldn't be getting horny at all. Still don't know who would go this far

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Death.
or Brain death.
or deep sleep.
or being unconcious
or etc..

that should do the trick, of not feelling stuff

Nigga i wanna keep my brain function and i wanna be able to get erect on will i still also wanna be able to sperm at will as well i just don't want the baggage that comes with that process primarily attraction to women

You also are at a larger risk of getting man tits you will also mostly be depressed all the time it's not worth it objectively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Nigga i wanna keep my brain function and i wanna be able to get erect on will i still also wanna be able to sperm at will as well i just don't want the baggage that comes with that process primarily attraction to women
that can't be done.
You want control.
While the reality is, is that MOST processes in us are subconcious. You, we, have no ieda about. That's also fro the feeling of attraction

that can't be done.
You want control.
While the reality is, is that MOST processes in us are subconcious. You, we, have no ieda about. That's also fro the feeling of attraction

We all deserve control tbqh i just wanna be me but without this 1 obstacle

We all deserve control
wether we deserve or not.
The reaility is, that most processes in us are totally unconcious unnoticed, and unnoticeable for us humans.

there are 1000's of processes going on each minute, of which you are unware off.

wether we deserve or not.
The reaility is, that most processes in us are totally unconcious unnoticed, and unnoticeable for us humans.

there are 1000's of processes going on each minute, of which you are unware off.

Except the difference is we do know the parts of the brain that work when romantic or sexual desire come up the issue is how do you turn off certain aspects of it without doing major damage to the whole part for instance the hypothalmous is very important part of the brain but it lights up when sexual desire comes up i just wanna know how do we at the very least even tempoarily turn of sexual desire without impeding your erectional state.

Except the difference is we do know the parts of the brain that work when romantic or sexual desire come up the issue is how do you turn off certain aspects of it without doing major damage to the whole part for instance the hypothalmous is very important part of the brain but it lights up when sexual desire comes up i just wanna know how do we at the very least even tempoarily turn of sexual desire without impeding your erectional state.
Obviously I have no answer on how to shut down certain parts of the brain, for 1 specific situation.

I think it's also a round about way. I think we just have to learn to life with sexual desires.

People can switch off sexual desires only temporiry; by cuting off attention to it at that moment and thinking about and doing something else,

nah roids are everything; attraction = hormones

The only way to destroy drive without being cucked. You will have to to hardlifestylemaxx.

-Overtrain and Overwork (For hours on end).
-Aromatase Inhibitors (Nukes estrogen which destroys libido).
-Ice Baths
-Get Old (50+)