Is there any hope for sub 8 men left

P

plotkun

Iron
Is there anything good in life left for the bad version of me? No. Everybody hates sub 8s

Attachments

• 20240918_195259.jpg
    20240918_195259.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life and PRIEST Sv3rige
guy on the left moggs my entire existence

• +1
Reactions: greycel
is this how avg guys are trying to convince themselves they are good looking, but not above average enough? ridiculously low iq coping technique considering 95% of guys with normal sex lives are nowhere neare 8/10

• +1
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse
is this how avg guys are trying to convince themselves they are good looking, but not above average enough? ridiculously low iq coping technique considering 95% of guys with normal sex lives are nowhere neare 8/10
95% of normal guys serve their gfs while being cheated on

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
I want an Asian gf who is rich/smart enough to provide for herself and have an equal relationships. But sadly sub 8 you become a woman's slave and 8+ she becomes your slave

a 6 might be fine

I'm speaking om a 10 scale . Htn is where decent sex life is
idk man. I'm nichemaxxed (Prettyboy) ltn-mtn with 5'7 height and dont have problems with slaying Jbs

I'm speaking om a 10 scale . Htn is where decent sex life is
But location is also a factor. In place where I live almost everyone is trucel lol

idk man. I'm nichemaxxed (Prettyboy) ltn-mtn with 5'7 height and dont have problems with slaying Jbs
I'm a mtn with 6'2 height and I refuse slaying landwhales

Dude you look good. I mean you're not deformed or something. You have a good height. I wanna do surgery to achieve your height. There are many things in life besides good looks and sex with women. If you truly want to become chad then do surgery.

Dude you look good. I mean you're not deformed or something. You have a good height. I wanna do surgery to achieve your height. There are many things in life besides good looks and sex with women. If you truly want to become chad then do surgery.
Yeah, I contemplated it but realistically I won't afford it in the next 5 years

Your oneitis has access to 1,000s of men who financial, height, status, physique, looks mogs you to Arkham Asylum. A few taps on her phone from the comfort of her home and she'll get em

sub-8 men had hope in the past because there was no social media & dating apps giving women a fleet of options. proximity and beta buxxing led somewhere. the same dudes of the past who reproduced through these would get friendzoned now

What do you want from that life in general
In terms of dreams, a rich Asian heiress gf who gives me money and makes my job caring for her.

• JFL
Reactions: lerwaf123
Is there anything good in life left for the bad version of me? No. Everybody hates sub 8s
Try longer hair. Minoxidil for beard to hide your jaw. Around this length. Minoxidil for eyebrows and minoxidil for eyelashes. Malar implants for more prominent cheekbones and better undereye support. Rhinoplasty for slimer nose and you're a chad