is there any jerk addicts/former addicts that relates and agrees to this?

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
So in the periods where you jerk off a lot, ur mind is higher IQ and has a more objective point of view over everything... But when you don't jerk off, your brain is not as smart and performant but it's a lot more active and has an easier time taking action and therefore you can focus more...
Does anyone feels that or am I the only one ? or am I coping

i feel like a bad person after i jerk off almost embarrassed of myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, pentamogged9000, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Relatable, OP

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
So in the periods where you jerk off a lot, ur mind is higher IQ and has a more objective point of view over everything... But when you don't jerk off, your brain is not as smart and performant but it's a lot more active and has an easier time taking action and therefore you can focus more...
Does anyone feels that or am I the only one ? or am I coping
its not that you are "higher IQ" lol, its just that you don't let sexual desire control your decisions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
i feel like a bad person after i jerk off almost embarrassed of myself
Giphy
Giphy 1

its not that you are "higher IQ" lol, its just that you don't let sexual desire control your decisions
Yeah I think once you release that tension from your brain it's a lot better and more open to reasoning and analyzing... On the other hand that sexual tension is also very useful to stay focused/awake and energetic to take action and not be weak/tired... Basically most of the time it's better to not jerk off to stay down to earth and not be a conscious thinking bout useless sht

I literally found about blackpill by jerking off btw

Quite the opposite for me.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
Legit the opposite. Especially if you're a prolonged coomer.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero