Is there any non man made fruits today?

Joshrc

Joshrc

Diamond
Or all fruits are man made

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and RunVerc
Most natural fruits are very small. They give steroids to most fruits you find in the shops

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Bars, Jova and 4 others
Who cares

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
Banana's

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and silently_said
Wild berries

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Gonthar and Joshrc
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and RunVerc
Yes, wild apples, wild strawberries, wild blackberries, rose hips, cherry plums, etc. - all these I mentioned grow here in Romania in the wild, without needing any care, you can find them pretty much anywhere, though the fruits tend to be small, sour, have lots of seeds, etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elijah_leo, try2beme, Joshrc and 3 others
Yes, wild apples, wild strawberries, wild blackberries, rose hips, cherry plums, etc. - all these I mentioned grow here in Romania in the wild, without needing any care, you can find them pretty much anywhere, though the fruits tend to be small, sour, have lots of seeds, etc.
Oh so humans back then hate natural fruits because of small, sour and have lots of seeds i suppose? And eating vegetables without any additives just the Vegetable taste like shit. That proves animal food is the only food for humans it all makes so much sense now

Oh so humans back then hate natural fruits because of small, sour and have lots of seeds i suppose? And eating vegetables without any additives just the Vegetable taste like shit. That proves animal food is the only food for humans it all makes so much sense now
Well....picking fruits and berries was mostly an activity for women and the weaker men of the tribe, they were seen as less desirable sources of food, the strong men would usually go to hunt and eat the meat afterwards. After humans started to settle down, they also started to domesticate animals and plants, and better strains and breeds appeared.

• Woah
Reactions: Joshrc