is there any way to use anabolic steroids without causing hair loss google translator??

J

Jhowtromundo

Iron
I see that turning to steroids is maybe my only way out but losing my hair I would be at an even more depressing level than what I find myself , I'm in a dilemma

• +1
Reactions: Lux
sarms

• +1
Reactions: Jhowtromundo
none.

• +1
You need a very strong dht inhibitor and possibly an antiandrogen as well. It also depends on your genetics tbh, if you are not prone to hair loss you likely are not going to lose your hair but if you are, it will accelerate it by a lot

• +1
I run test i have 0 hairloss

I know someone who run test but was prone to hairloss, he take gear with 1mg fina/day

• +1
Sarms can cause hairloss too.

Try eucapil / topilutamide.

I run test i have 0 hairloss

I know someone who run test but was prone to hairloss, he take gear with 1mg fina/day
Fin stopped his hair loss and prevents it enough?
Lets say my natural dht level is 100 and i reduce it with fin by 60% to 40. Then i take trt and my dht will go up even higher than 100l? Would dutasteride be the best?

Fin stopped his hair loss and prevents it enough?
Lets say my natural dht level is 100 and i reduce it with fin by 60% to 40. Then i take trt and my dht will go up even higher than 100l? Would dutasteride be the best?
He got hair thining and reverse it by taking 1mg fin/day

Fin reduce DHT by 70% or 80% i think, abd the last 20-30% will not be enough for hairloss