is there anything more beta and pathetic than "nominating" yourself in those "who has the best avatar"/"who is the best poster here"/...

R

rl⠀

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"who is the best X on the forum" type threads?

doubt.

imagine being so validation and recognition-deprived and devoid of any sense of self-respect that you are shamelessly advocating for yourself out of desperation; legit gypsy/bottom tier third-worlder trait.

no wonder most of you get no pussy, that behaviour is the opposite of being "alpha" or at least masc.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I feel like I deserve more alerts replies to my threads, quotes to my posts, reps, tags

my score in that regard doesn't add up considering my posts are pretty funny, and I often add serious insights you won't hear from the average hormonal imbalance-ridden teenagers here. I also share a lot of info about my life.

I guess it will get better when I amass more posts.

why are u back?

@JackTheKnife

nice try, retard, but i've made that thread myself and it doesn't apply to this case at all (not to mention the obvious tongue-in-cheek nature of what you quoted, but i dont expect looksmaxxers with the social experience of inmates serving life sentences from the age of 22 to detect that).

i'm referring to guys trying to push themselves into other people's threads because no one else is mentioning them.

so predictable, so low iq, so indicative of your caveman tier reading comprehension skills.

good to know you have my entire posting history memorized, tho. just another one of my bitches here.

Last edited:
@JackTheKnife

nice try, retard, but i've made that thread myself. i'm referring to guys trying to push themselves into other people's threads because no one else is mentioning them.

so predictable, so low iq, so indicative of your caveman tier reading comprehension skills.

good to know you have my entire posting history memorized, tho. just another one of my bitches here.
sleepy-bed-time.gif

Sorry but I legit have the best avatar

tears of joy roll down from negrogymmax eyes when he sees this avi of mine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and rl⠀
I feel like I deserve more alerts

Only @garoupilled_ could blatantly plug himself with good pretense.

• Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_
Just Cuz im boxing Like Michalczewski...