Is there anything worse than being curry?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Think about it. There are no halos related to our race that increases our smv, people are openly be racist towards us. At least if you're mayo or fried chicken you get tons of smv by default. And if you're fried chicken you get a bunch of mayos protecting you fiercely if you crack some racist joke. Thanks to kpop even the yellow man has a lot of smv. This world is rigged against curry men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 15099, BoosterShotEnjoyer and 3 others
Being abo, eskimo/inuit

@waqui98

But they are usually away from western society so they don't have to deal with it.
So solution for you too is moving away from western soyciety. Move to somewhere remote, yet beautiful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 756
So solution for you too is moving away from western soyciety. Move to somewhere remote, yet beautiful.
Sfcel tactic to get rid of ethnics :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Pakistani’s don’t have the death dravidian pheno and have actually very gl people. I was at a pakistani wedding once I saw a chadpreet with perfect soft features and forward growth
I actually think Dravidians are moggers, nice to hear you attended a Pakistani wedding though, hope you had a good time there bro.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
sfronters really do think we are retarded enough to fall for that trick jfl :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO:like hell naw if im gonna be an incel im going to be an incel with welfare checks, you feel me :feelshaha:

Probably not
Curries are like the worst of whites, blacks and Mongoloids rolled into one

Think about it. There are no halos related to our race that increases our smv, people are openly be racist towards us. At least if you're mayo or fried chicken you get tons of smv by default. And if you're fried chicken you get a bunch of mayos protecting you fiercely if you crack some racist joke. Thanks to kpop even the yellow man has a lot of smv. This world is rigged against curry men.
Curries have yoga and new age / esoterism halo. It’s a niche, but there are certain western women who are into that and interested in Indian culture

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Pakistani’s don’t have the death dravidian pheno and have actually very gl people. I was at a pakistani wedding once I saw a chadpreet with perfect soft features and forward growth
Depends on which type of pakistani they are, punjabis and sindhis will have some form of north indid pheno whether light, brown, or dark,
while pashtuns and balochies should atleast be indo-iranids.

• +1
I’m not an expert on south asian pheno’s and sub ethnicities. But he was lightskinned, tall, good jaw and soft features.
Probably a depigmented (light skin) north indid with good forward growth. Masc features are typically found in indo-iranids, indids are softer featured.

• +1
Sfcel tactic to get rid of ethnics :feelshaha:
You really think I'd be convincing you one by one? JFL. No, west is sinking like titanic. I now realize it's exactly like @disillusioned said. The people, especially women are so self-obsessed and narcissistic, that it is not even the smallest possibility in their heads that the muslim immigrants would install a caliphate and start chopping their degenerate heads. It's not me who would be the biggest sufferer under such rule, my life would continue all the same, but it's those degenerates that vote for the parties driving islamic immigration, that would suffer.

Its not as bad as being Somali :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
A real ginger.
Pale skin, freckles, invisible lashes and brows, orange hair.
It’s a death sentence for a man if he is anything lower than a chad.

Its not as bad as being cumskin :feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 756