Blackpill Is there anything worse than having an old dad?

Octillionaire

Octillionaire

Banned
For reference, when I was born 17 years ago my dad was 56 (73 now) , I probably have the oldest dad on here.

Nothing is worse than having an older dad, (older parents in general, but especially older dad) for someone who hasn't really had any friends throughout my childhood, I never really had anyone or anything that could supplement any form of social interaction. If my dad were younger, we could have done things that I actually enjoy because we would have related to each other more, instead on the weekends when I'm doing anything, and I have no friends to see we go to some boring museum or something of that nature.

Another thing that is arguably the worst part of having old parents is that while you are still in your youth, your parents are only getting worse and worse, so you're only seeing a shell of the person that they once were. It's honestly selfish to kids past 35, your children will never have the fun experiences that they would have had with a younger parent, also the older the parents are there's an increased likelihood that the kids will have mental illness. (I have ADHD, OCD and a learning disability) :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:.

I am convinced that if my parents were >30 I wouldn't be such as failure.

OldRooster

OldRooster

2.6 Million Zephirs Following
My dad died at 62. So you are probably right about having oldest dad. Some men are still young at 57, some are old at 39, looking at you Dwayne.

Obviously Mother's age is much more important from genetic defect perspective. So your mother was 38 when she had you?

GandyIsNormie

GandyIsNormie

Mọd
For reference, when I was born 17 years ago my dad was 56 (73 now) , I probably have the oldest dad on here.

Nothing is worse than having an older dad, (older parents in general, but especially older dad) for someone who hasn't really had any friends throughout my childhood, I never really had anyone or anything that could supplement any form of social interaction. If my dad were younger, we could have done things that I actually enjoy because we would have related to each other more, instead on the weekends when I'm doing anything, and I have no friends to see we go to some boring museum or something of that nature.

Another thing that is arguably the worst part of having old parents is that while you are still in your youth, your parents are only getting worse and worse, so you're only seeing a shell of the person that they once were. It's honestly selfish to kids past 35, your children will never have the fun experiences that they would have had with a younger parent, also the older the parents are there's an increased likelihood that the kids will have mental illness. (I have ADHD, OCD and a learning disability) :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:.

I am convinced that if my parents were >30 I wouldn't be such as failure.
In any case, mental illnesses are genetic too, Ramirez was born when his mother was 33 and well, look what happened to him, although his father also had psychopathy

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Last time I ain give a fuck, I still feel the same
Atleast old people have more VIP halo. You automatically assume an old dude is higher rank VIP than a teenager. The worst thing than having an old dad is having low vip family.

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

thecel’s protégé
Atleast old people have more VIP halo. You automatically assume an old dude is higher rank VIP than a teenager. The worst thing than having an old dad is having low vip family.
13F483B0 7D4E 467A BF99 2542F7684297

@Octillionaire @justinzayn

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
My dad died at 62. So you are probably right about having oldest dad. Some men are still young at 57, some are old at 39, looking at you Dwayne.

Obviously Mother's age is much more important from genetic defect perspective. So your mother was 38 when she had you?
What a obsessed abused dog 😆

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

But yeah that's fucking wild your dad was 56

luljankybo

luljankybo

Mr. Slap A Bitch
nigga ur dad is older than my great grandma

LMSMaxxer

LMSMaxxer

Dark Triadmaxxer
Having an emotionally absent father is worse IMO. At least old dads leave a lot of money for their kids unless they're selfish.

Octillionaire

Octillionaire

Banned
Having an emotionally absent father is worse IMO. At least old dads leave a lot of money for their kids unless they're selfish.
My dad is poor af jfl. He relies on my upper middle class mom for money :feelskek:. I’m not getting shit jfl

LMSMaxxer

LMSMaxxer

Dark Triadmaxxer
My dad is poor af jfl. He relies on my upper middle class mom for money :feelskek:. I’m not getting shit jfl
Mine was only good at bringing food to the table and money/shelter. He sucked at being a father and raising me which is why I blame him for my incel upbringing (besides my piss-poor puberty that fucked me up physically). He was a player when young as he was HTN back then and slept with a lot of women yet I didn't inherit any of those experiences and he never cared about teaching me how to interact with women since he was a workaholic who mainly watched TV when he got home and slept. He's recently trying to change, but it's too late for that old fart now. I'm gonna ghost him once I move out of the house for all the trauma he's caused me with his emotional negligence. I think he has anti-social personality disorder like most of my relatives so I don't completely blame him as he was also raised by a narcissistic single mom (My grandpa abandoned his 4 kids when they were toddlers).

Octillionaire

Octillionaire

Banned
Mine was only good at bringing food to the table and money/shelter. He sucked at being a father and raising me which is why I blame him for my incel upbringing (besides my piss-poor puberty that fucked me up physically). He was a player when young as he was HTN back then and slept with a lot of women yet I didn't inherit any of those experiences and he never cared about teaching me how to interact with women since he was a workaholic who mainly watched TV when he got home and slept. He's recently trying to change, but it's too late for that old fart now. I'm gonna ghost him once I move out of the house for all the trauma he's caused me with his emotional negligence. I think he has anti-social personality disorder like most of my relatives so I don't completely blame him as he was also raised by a narcissistic single mom (My grandpa abandoned his 4 kids when they were toddlers).
Brutal shit tbh. He abused/ neglected you in your developmental years, which are your most important. Basically fucking you for your life.

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I love my dad but I can't have normal conversations with him nomore,he was always a skitzophrenic but after he smoked crack his mind is gone.

LMSMaxxer

LMSMaxxer

Dark Triadmaxxer
Brutal shit tbh. He abused/ neglected you in your developmental years, which are your most important. Basically fucking you for your life.
Yup, my mom was and kind of still is a codependent enabler, but I've shown her how he sucked as a father and she believes me now. It's common for ethnics, especially in the third world, to abuse their children physically or mentally so it's become kind of normalized there. I compared him to white parents here and that's when I realized that he was a bad father. I suspected something was wrong with him when I was 7 as he had no friends and didn't care much about socializing with people unless he needed something from them. I saw my spic neighbors' fathers were worse so I assumed my father was good compared to them (which he was, unfortunately), but he was still overall a crappy parent. If it weren't for my mom trying her best to be a good mother, I would've prolly ended up worse than I am now. My mom has her issues as she also came from a dysfunctional household (my grandma is bipolar/BPD and her siblings either have schizophrenia or other mental issues and my grandpa was nice, but he couldn't live with my grandma for obvious reasons). This led to my mom having to flee her house and into the arms of my father who was a good manipulator and turned her into a codependent person. He would always jump into fights with random people and threaten others to not get near my mom so she could only be with him. Eventually, they got married and left for the US where I was later born in and raised in a barrio (Hispanic ghetto) filled with Mexicans who committed crimes and shit, but they were my neighbors and friends at the time until I moved to a better neighborhood with whites and asians as a young teen.

David Rothschild

David Rothschild

Life is a race, be a racist
In any case, mental illnesses are genetic too, Ramirez was born when his mother was 33 and well, look what happened to him, although his father also had psychopathy
Yeah nothing to do with the fact that he had brain damage.

Fucking looksmax scientists. Most retarded breed of subhumans.

GandyIsNormie

GandyIsNormie

Mọd
Yeah nothing to do with the fact that he had brain damage.

Fucking looksmax scientists. Most retarded breed of subhumans.
His father was mentally ill, his brother too and his cousin too

everyone had brain mental :soy::soy::soy::soy:

David Rothschild

David Rothschild

Life is a race, be a racist
His father was mentally ill, his brother too and his cousin too

everyone had brain mental :soy::soy::soy::soy:
At the age of two, a dresser fell on top of Ramirez and nearly killed him. He was knocked unconscious and suffered a severe gash on his head. At five years old he was again knocked unconscious by a swing in a park being used by his sister, he received a laceration on his head.

Octillionaire

Octillionaire

Banned
At the age of two, a dresser fell on top of Ramirez and nearly killed him. He was knocked unconscious and suffered a severe gash on his head. At five years old he was again knocked unconscious by a swing in a park being used by his sister, he received a laceration on his head.

He was exposed to violence at a very young age. When he was like 10 or something his cousin ( a soldier in nam) showed him a picture of beheaded Vietnamese prostitutes from the Vietnam war