is there anyway to retighten skin after going fatass?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
I gained and lost a ton of weight over quarentine. Now my skin isn't nearly as tight as it used to be and I have loss of fat pads under eyes. I was wondering if there is any way to return my skin to what it was or if it's mostly cope/minor improvements.

How fat you were and how fat you're now

Hi brother I went from 120.5~ to 101.2kg at the age of 16. I had the start of not so tight skin especially near face area and neck. I started taking collagen peptides, glutamine, msm, and it got tighter than I started.
So just tell me your story and experience, since I took ton of stuff that may contribute to skin elasticity but those were in my opinion the most I would contribute for skin elasticity.
Glutamine powder/5g, collage peptides/6g for less than a month/26~days

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Deleted member 13197
Hi brother I went from 120.5~ to 101.2kg at the age of 16. I had the start of not so tight skin especially near face area and neck. I started taking collagen peptides, glutamine, msm, and it got tighter than I started.
So just tell me your story and experience, since I took ton of stuff that may contribute to skin elasticity but those were in my opinion the most I would contribute for skin elasticity.
Glutamine powder/5g, collage peptides/6g for less than a month/26~days
Ps: height 192cm, and lost it through out 5-6 months at the beginning of the year and will finish losing weight at either September or October

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Ps: height 192cm, and lost it through out 5-6 months at the beginning of the year and will finish losing weight at either September or October
Another ps:(sorry brother I just woken up and going to exam)
I had mild childhood obesity, and once lost the weight at seventh grade around 14 kilos but returned to my weight again and this will hopefully be the last
Just caloric deficit the basics, but I had my Ramadan time and fasting played a small chunk of it. And the first time losing weight at 13 was all in Ramadan(the 14 kilos)

Another ps:(sorry brother I just woken up and going to exam)
I had mild childhood obesity, and once lost the weight at seventh grade around 14 kilos but returned to my weight again and this will hopefully be the last
Just caloric deficit the basics, but I had my Ramadan time and fasting played a small chunk of it. And the first time losing weight at 13 was all in Ramadan(the 14 kilos)
can I pm you brother?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13924
can I pm you brother?
Of course
Your privacy will be very safe if you have any privacy concerns
This is my real name and I will respect your privacy brother.
but if you still don’t feel very safe sharing anything a simplistic explanation would be enough
PM any time you want and best regards

Time.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus