Is there consent on bimax effect on hollow cheeks?

O

one job away

Kraken
I just had a consultation and ima get bimax.
but I forgot to ask the surgeon about hollow cheeks. Will they be increase or decreased ? I read somewhere that it binary can cause chipmunk cheeks so the exact opposite of hollow cheeks. I also read the exact opposite, that they can increase hollow cheeks. Is there a consent on that topic ?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, HQNPmaxxing and subhuman incel
EF5C541C 2788 4F4E AFEB D96B8810BFD3

cheeks get rounder after bimax

I've seen results where the ogee curve is destroyed, but you can see that in 3/4
I think you can get a fuller look depending on the maxilla movement

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
just dont have any ogre curve like me before and you have nothing to fear

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
I think it generally helps by increasing your overall bone mass

also surgeons can take out buccal fat during bimax which is a bonus

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, HQNPmaxxing, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I think it generally helps by increasing your overall bone mass

also surgeons can take out buccal fat during bimax which is a bonus
I basically have 0 fat in my face. I can dm pics. I’m scared that the back part of the maxilla will push the cheeks outwards. Also I’m a bit scared I lose my ogee curve.
When I jut it’s perfect but jutting doesn’t pull the maxilla forward.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and subhuman incel
High set projected zygos is what gives you hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I basically have 0 fat in my face. I can dm pics. I’m scared that the back part of the maxilla will push the cheeks outwards. Also I’m a bit scared I lose my ogee curve.
When I jut it’s perfect but jutting doesn’t pull the maxilla forward.
send me pictures please there is a guy in my gym class who has hollow cheeks he's about 5'4 and 125 lbs, insane

Since you have hollow cheeks it’s a brutal Risk tbh. Hollow cheeks are a nice halo and I don’t know if you even really need bimax because you didn’t look recessed to me. You had a mogger lower third if I remember correctly

Since you have hollow cheeks it’s a brutal Risk tbh. Hollow cheeks are a nice halo and I don’t know if you even really need bimax because you didn’t look recessed to me. You had a mogger lower third if I remember correctly
But why should it be risky ? Is there anyone here who actually knows shit and has confirmation by a surgeon that it’s risky ? All I read here is broscience and anectodal evidence to either case. Better or worse hollow cheeks

But why should it be risky ? Is there anyone here who actually knows shit and has confirmation by a surgeon that it’s risky ? All I read here is broscience and anectodal evidence to either case. Better or worse hollow cheeks
I don’t know if it’s in specific risky for losing hollow cheeks but I know for sure that a bimax can cause unwanted side effects. There was a thread some months ago about a YouTube video where a female cries about the change in her nose after bimax.
So it’s not completely alogical to think that it could have a negative effect on hollow cheeks as well. But I’m also no expert in this whole surgery thing

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I don’t know if it’s in specific risky for losing hollow cheeks but I know for sure that a bimax can cause unwanted side effects. There was a thread some months ago about a YouTube video where a female cries about the change in her nose after bimax.
So it’s not completely alogical to think that it could have a negative effect on hollow cheeks as well. But I’m also no expert in this whole surgery thing
Yeah bro. Nothing against you I know you are a nice dude and trying to help but the amount of broscience here is redicilous. Ppl who didn’t personally asked an actual surgeon or have personal experience shouldn’t speak. Repeating what someone in some thread said just Leads to misinformation which gets spread more and more.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and germanlooks
Yeah bro. Nothing against you I know you are a nice dude and trying to help but the amount of broscience here is redicilous. Ppl who didn’t personally asked an actual surgeon or have personal experience shouldn’t speak. Repeating what someone in some thread said just Leads to misinformation which gets spread more and more.
True. Best is to speak to surgeons and people who got the surgery you want for yourself. Only problem is that they aren’t blackpilled most of the time. But it’s still better information than from random basement rotters here.
Some few users here are really iq and informed tho. Don’t know who exactly but there are users who even read medical books about surgery for surgeons

Can you also lose hollow cheek with genioplasty?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and one job away
He had a down syndrome/retard tier upper maxilla. Literally deformed tier. That's way more important to fix than killing ogee.
Tfw I have the same maxilla 😥.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back