Is this a good Instagram plan?

Prince88

Prince88

Rehabilitated blackpiller
Sooo I don't have any social media and I'm going uni in September.

My plan is to just buy a instagrm account with like 700 followers and then just have NT bio and profile pic.
I will make the account private and have 0 posts. This way I can at least tell people my instagram if they ask so I don't seem like a complete weirdo.

Is this a good plan? Will people be able to tell that the account is fake?

Also for snapchat I plan on just frauding snapscore by using bots or some shit??. I'm not sure if ths is possible, I haven't done any research.

If they look through your follower list it might be a bit sus, also what I've noticed is if someone has 0 posts they at least have some stories they have saved on their profile. But should be fine anyways

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
If they look through your follower list it might be a bit sus, also what I've noticed is if someone has 0 posts they at least have some stories they have saved on their profile. But should be fine anyways
Can you look through the followers of an account on private?
I'm not planning on using this account, but rather just to avoid awkwardly telling people I don't have an account.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Can you look through the followers of an account on private?
I'm not planning on using this account, but rather just to avoid awkwardly telling people I don't have an account.
Yes anyone you let follow will be able to see who follows you, and you will be accepting people you know.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Yes anyone you let follow will be able to see who follows you, and you will be accepting people you know.
nah I don't plan on accepting people. It's just to show that I got an account.

• +1
nah I don't plan on accepting people. It's just to show that I got an account.
It's pretty much an insult not to accept someone (and follow them back). If you took that route I'd say just don't have an account at all or tell them you have one but you deleted the app, both are autistic tho. Also they can see mutual followers so if they see 0 and you go to the same uni/same dorm it would look bad

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Prince88
It's pretty much an insult not to accept someone (and follow them back). If you took that route I'd say just don't have an account at all or tell them you have one but you deleted the app, both are autistic tho. Also they can see mutual followers so if they see 0 and you go to the same uni/same dorm it would look bad
ok, thanks for the advice dude.

• +1
Where are you going to buy followers?

Over for you

Just upload 2-3 NT pics and then mass follow/unfollow until you get a few hundred followers

The content of your Instagram account matters way more than the follower count