Is this a good practice SAT score?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
B44b0c77b856414ba54a2232143c864a

practiced like 1 other times on khan academy but only did the R&W and raised my score from a 480 to a 530

this is my highest

I want 1300-1400 to get in a good college and shit, I have 2 months

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
low iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, Avoidant, Peachy and 4 others
why are u studying for sat

• Hmm...
Wow you are still in high school? Fucking child, Wait until you get into college you worthless little shit colored curry, you'll probably be stepped on and laughed at by everyone, you wouldnt stand a chance. My advice, is ethnics should not go to college. Just dont bother, do an online degree instead.

• JFL
Reactions: Drugs, ZyzzReincarnate, satoshisacuck and 2 others
It's a decent start, but you're gonna need to commit to studying if you're gonna hit 1300

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Truecel14 and Deleted member 2205
Wow you are still in high school? Fucking child, Wait until you get into college you worthless little shit colored curry, you'll probably be stepped on and laughed at by everyone, you wouldnt stand a chance. My advice, is ethnics should not go to college. Just dont bother, do an online degree instead.

LOL at your "online degree", what a load of bullshit. nobody will hire you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Truecel14, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
View attachment 141352

practiced like 1 other times on khan academy but only did the R&W and raised my score from a 480 to a 530

this is my highest

do the practices, kumon, read the sat books, read hard books

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
How Is Ur Score So Low Then

View attachment 141352

this is my highest

imagine getting bullied by retards for not wanting to be a retard

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Terribkec
Terrible

I had 1340 when I took it in 2016 and I only had taken like 2 practice tests.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
thats legit garbage i mogged you and i was skimming through the test so i could sleep

thats legit garbage i mogged you and i was skimming through the test so i could sleep
I'd be surprised if you got higher than a 1000 ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and xit
LOL at your "online degree", what a load of bullshit. nobody will hire you
I went to college, but im telling you not to make that same mistake you dirty street shitting curry JFL. Get that through your stupid sub human curry brain. I have seen people get hired with online degrees, you dont know shit. No prime age college whore will want to touch you street shitters with a ten foot pole, I know you have these little curry dreams of fucking hot girls, id suggest letting that dream go because its not going to happen. You can go to college and watch from the sidelines while everyone else has fun. Maybe its the incest or rape DNA in you thats making you so ignorant.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and Deleted member 2275
I went to college, but im telling you not to make that same mistake you dirty street shitting curry. Get that through your stupid sub human curry brain.
Nice scp avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I went to college, but im telling you not to make that same mistake you dirty street shitting curry. Get that through your stupid sub human curry brain.

Yeah man, most curries from what I have seen in Canada are all either taxi drivers, delivery drivers or just labourers tending to stores. Whenever I order with ubereats its always a fucking ethnic. The one time and the only time I got a female uber driver and she was a black women ROFL.

Ethnics are fucked in western countries. On the side note, from personal observation black women seem to have it the hardest.

Yeah man, most curries from what I have seen in Canada are all either taxi drivers, delivery drivers or just labourers tending to stores. Whenever I order with ubereats its always a fucking ethnic. The one time and the only time I got a female uber driver and she was a black women ROFL.

Ethnics are fucked in western countries. On the side note, from personal observation black women seem to have it the hardest.
black women are barely even women at all. They are literally fatter and stronger and more masculine than their own men. I hate my parents for having me in the west, they were so dumb doing this. "just want a better life" WHAT FUCKING BETTER LIFE!?!?! FUCK THIS PLACE, FUCK ALL OF YOU! FUCK THE JEW RUN WEST

i got a 29 on the act on my first try with no prep stop being low iq breh

If you don't know if 1060 is or is not a good score, you will never get to 1300.

Terrible af I got 1500 , but on my ACT I got a 28

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and ChoSeungHui
Terrible af I got 1500 , but on my ACT I got a 28
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Didn't you mention you went to CC? Also you are doing your masters right? The SAT was graded out of 2400 back then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96, chadpreetcel123 and OldRooster
Didn't you mention you went to CC? Also you are doing your masters right? The SAT was graded out of 2400 back then.

Yeah lol. My sat score was shit. I don’t go to a community college. I community to college for my masters

• JFL
: goodfellas:

• JFL
Yeah lol. My sat score was shit. I don’t go to a community college. I community to college for my masters
You commute

The new one is graded out of 1600. 1500 out of 2400 is even worse lol

The new one is graded out of 1600. 1500 out of 2400 is even worse lol
It is what it. All I cared for was the ACT, my curry parents were on my ass day and night until I took it . For Xmas they would get me fucken ACT books
I still have nightmares about it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
not bad not good, average. 95 to 105. i agree about not going to college but that mostly depends on what you want to major in.

Work on Grammar and non calculator math. They're the easiest sections.

Do you study calculus in high school? I am not american so i have no idea.

• +1
All that matters is how well you do in college. I know some average students in H/S who became doctors and Engineers and some dumb foids and dumb fucking Chads who got straight As in H/S who ended up being bank tellers, psychology majors or just married rich.

Don;t worry about H.S, unless you are too dumb to get into a 4-year college or unless you are majoring in business.

Do you study calculus in high school? I am not american so i have no idea.
If you did Geometry in 9th grade, then you have the option of taking calc AB, or BC in 12th grade.
AB is calc 1, BC is calc 1+2
If you did algebra 1 in 9th grade (instead of 8th grade), you can't do calc unless you skip a course.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
If you did Geometry in 9th grade, then you have the option of taking calc AB, or BC in 12th grade.
AB is calc 1, BC is calc 1+2
If you did algebra 1 in 9th grade (instead of 8th grade), you can't do calc unless you skip a course.
You have options? Lmao i wish i had options

• So Sad
Work on Grammar and non calculator math. They're the easiest sections.

I got a 22/44 on the grammar and only 19 wrong on reading

I just don't get grammar tbh

• So Sad