Is this an example of buccal fat removal induced premature aging?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Do you guys think he got buccal fat removal then subsequently has premature skin aging as a result now? Usually someone with a narrow jaw and flat maxilla doesn't have a visible jaw from the front and hollow cheeks.

Before

VCbzCppg o
Alessio p request 04 copy

After (presumably) buccal fat removal:

IMG 6713
20210216 191153243 M
02 Alessio Pozzi
Original 2

Now:

After1
After2

Do you guys think he got buccal fat removal then subsequently has premature skin aging as a result now? Usually someone with a narrow jaw and flat maxilla doesn't have a visible jaw from the front and hollow cheeks.

Before

View attachment 1271583View attachment 1271584

After (presumably) buccal fat removal:

View attachment 1271585View attachment 1271586View attachment 1271587View attachment 1271588

Now:

View attachment 1271589View attachment 1271590
???

i don't see the aging

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and oldcelloser
Hollow under eyes, sickly gaunt look.
looks slightly post prime but still good i don't think it has anything to do with buccal

even if what you said was true i think his severe temple recession is a bit more concerning ...

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 7725 and HQNPmaxxing
He only lost weight probably
and now he lost collagen + hair:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and mulattomaxxer
It does age you usually but he actually looks fine, he’s also literally one of the only people who benefit from that removal, 99.9% of people who get it are boneless and refuse to get to a low bodyfat and would look fine without removal, he reached as far as he could without removal and still had abnormally high fat for his BF% so he actually did the right thing

unless you look like his before, do not even THINK about getting this meme surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, oldcelloser and HQNPmaxxing
It does age you usually but he actually looks fine, he’s also literally one of the only people who benefit from that removal, 99.9% of people who get it are boneless and refuse to get to a low bodyfat and would look fine without removal, he reached as far as he could without removal and still had abnormally high fat for his BF% so he actually did the right thing

unless you look like his before, do not even THINK about getting this meme surgery
Yes most people who get it are high bf% and/or desperately need zygo augmentation instead

I think I actually have legitimately large buccal fat pads (genetic) so I'm considering this

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 13409

Yes most people who get it are high bf% and/or desperately need zygo augmentation instead

I think I actually have legitimately large buccal fat pads (genetic) so I'm considering this
What's a good way to tell?

What's a good way to tell?
Do you have a good upper ogee curve even at 20% bodyfat? If no, then buccal fat removal is a meme for you. If your cheekbones don’t protrude visibly, then buccal fat isn’t your issue. Getting a zygo implant I personally have seen firsthand with a friend. He looked like he needed a cheek liposuction but after the implant healed he looked like he lost all the cheek fat even though he lost only 2 pounds since surgery, because I guess the bone stretched the tissue more and created more cheek support. These were very high placed cheekbone implants though, like literally on top of the orbital rim and with wide projection. Did the trick way better than any liposuction would have

that’s why most before-after of this surgery is impossible to tell, if you don’t have good zygos then you have no idea if you have actual large fat pads or if you’re just boneless and/or fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
try pinching the cheek with one finger inside the mouth and the other outside. See if it feels thick
How thick are we talking?

Do you have a good upper ogee curve even at 20% bodyfat? If no, then buccal fat removal is a meme for you. If your cheekbones don’t protrude visibly, then buccal fat isn’t your issue. Getting a zygo implant I personally have seen firsthand with a friend. He looked like he needed a cheek liposuction but after the implant healed he looked like he lost all the cheek fat even though he lost only 2 pounds since surgery, because I guess the bone stretched the tissue more and created more cheek support. These were very high placed cheekbone implants though, like literally on top of the orbital rim and with wide projection. Did the trick way better than any liposuction would have

that’s why most before-after of this surgery is impossible to tell, if you don’t have good zygos then you have no idea if you have actual large fat pads or if you’re just boneless and/or fat
Did your friend get jaw + zygo implants?

How thick are we talking?
Dunno for sure, I used one of these

I measured 8mm. When I was 20lbs heavier a few months ago my cheeks were about the same thickness, when i measured

god fuking damn man the standards of autists on this website
jesus fukin christ dude how mentally ill must you be to not realize this shit doesnt fucking matter at all and those ppl in the pic are fukin mogging 90% of ppl outside, that are 50% overweight btw
they would still get a lot/ many foids if they were optimizing their dating life
muh 10% less zygo angle than ususal muh latisse is too much/ less, muh stupi d low t bullshit :soy:
god damn man take a break from lookism :feelsuhh:

god fuking damn man the standards of autists on this website
jesus fukin christ dude how mentally ill must you be to not realize this shit doesnt fucking matter at all and those ppl in the pic are fukin mogging 90% of ppl outside, that are 50% overweight btw
they would still get a lot/ many foids if they were optimizing their dating life
muh 10% less zygo angle than ususal muh latisse is too much/ less, muh stupi d low t bullshit :soy:
god damn man take a break from lookism :feelsuhh:
dn rd
stfu faggot

I think buccal fat pad removal can make some people look older. A friend got it for his round cheeks, and they're slimmer now, but he looks much older. Having some fat in your face makes you look youthful.

• +1
How do you know he got buccal fat removal? Or you’re just pulling that out your ass

also how would buccal fat removal affect the upper face?

buccul fat removal can make u look older but I don’t think it would cause under eye hollows or fuck with anything in the upper face

How do you know he got buccal fat removal? Or you’re just pulling that out your ass

also how would buccal fat removal affect the upper face?

buccul fat removal can make u look older but I don’t think it would cause under eye hollows or fuck with anything in the upper face
Seems pretty apparent. How would he become completely debloated while staying same BF % (judging by body pics)?

Less buccal fat = less support for your soft tissue (especially if you're recessed like he is).

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
Seems pretty apparent. How would he become completely debloated while staying same BF % (judging by body pics)?

Less buccal fat = less support for your soft tissue (especially if you're recessed like he is).
He could have just lost weight lol