Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, stuckneworleans and 2 others
  • +1
wtf when nigger
I made a whole thread u coksucker cage and u calling me nigger faggot fuck retard moron cocksucker go eat a fucking grenade u incel scumbag brownskinned ethnic fuck I skullfuck you into the grave and shit down ur mouth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel, Saltner and 3 others
I made a whole thread u coksucker cage and u calling me nigger faggot fuck retard moron cocksucker go eat a fucking grenade u incel scumbag brownskinned ethnic fuck I skullfuck you into the grave and shit down ur mouth
v6WsVPH.gift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, A4ROGANT, Deleted member 5143 and 3 others
leave this thread u ethnic fuckball get the absolute fuck out of here I will call in every favor to make sure you don't ever post in this thread again u fuck

• +1
wouldn't say "man" but definitely has XY chromosomes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hebbewem and didntreadlol
autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, A4ROGANT and didntreadlol
leave this thread u ethnic fuckball get the absolute fuck out of here I will call in every favor to make sure you don't ever post in this thread again u fuck
cage at this utter subhuman faggot barking for me like a faggot dog who I beat with a stick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, A4ROGANT, Deleted member 5143 and 3 others
looks like a female filter on a male

• +1
Just lol at this shitskin transsexual loving faggot subhuman nigger monkey trying to be relevant after I pummeled his skull into tiny bits and pieces
tenor.gif

When his family remembers him they will
be shivering in fright remembering his high T killer who is me.

tenor.gif

In his last frightful moments he begged and pleaded for me to spare his subhuman existence but I fucked his mother instead and she just loved every second of.
main-qimg-d77124064281a4888f9bc3d68d17ea43

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, A4ROGANT, Deleted member 5143 and 2 others
JFL.

• +1
Just lol at this shitskin transsexual loving faggot subhuman nigger monkey trying to be relevant after I pummeled his skull into tiny bits and pieces
tenor.gif

When his family remembers him they will
be shivering in fright remembering his high T killer who is me.

tenor.gif

In his last frightful moments he begged and pleaded for me to spare his subhuman existence but I fucked his mother instead and she just loved every second of.
main-qimg-d77124064281a4888f9bc3d68d17ea43

Wtf is going lately? At work, a different foid hugged me. She's a bit older but she has a bangin body. Before seeing her face I thought she was my age.

Before she left, since she's a temp at our job, she hugged me. (But she hugged two other guys as well) and she said to me "it was nice seeing you again!"

I was about to ask for her number but the other guys were around and I didn't wanna seem thirsty or get rejected in front of them.

But, I can't believe she hugged me. I know she hugged them too, but it feels good to not have been left out. It was a pretty tight and endearing hug as well.

UPDATE:

I found her Facebook by stalking her online. Should I add her?

Saw @LastGerman post one and its brutal how someone can be ugly as a man but then gl as a foid. Sad shit, man.

View attachment 293166

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vermilioncore
@SigmaDONkek

AlarmingFelineIndianhare-small.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, A4ROGANT and stuckneworleans
Yeah it is a man .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vermilioncore