Is this body possible natural?

absolutely

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
How many years of strict training and diet?
2-3?
2 years or 2 cycles of SARMs. I went from twig to good body in 2 cycles (3 months + 6 weeks off).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, OOGABOOGA, Growth Plate and 1 other person
2 years or 2 cycles of SARMs. I went from twig to good body in 2 cycles (3 months + 6 weeks off).
I would love to do roids, but i am already on fin for hairloss :( Cant take the risk

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and RichardSpencel
I would love to do roids, but i am already on fin for hairloss :( Cant take the risk
SARMs don't cause hair loss. I have very bad balding in my family and still same hair as I did before cycle.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Ostarine + MK677 first cycle and then LGD + MK677 second cycle.
You think mk677 has done anything for gains? I heard it has only recovery and hunger benefits.

So did you recover well without pct? Because everybody suggests pct after LGD
Yes. I would recommend PCT though.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and gamma
looks like @invincible1

dude you don't need roids for this physique. do ppl for 2 years straight with progressive overload you'll see massive difference.
though pectorals are hard to build if you don'T have good genetics. my shoulders and back insane but i've shitty pecs.

How many times a week do u train doing ppl? 3?
3+3
sometimes i avoid legs and do push-pull-push-pull-push-pull

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and gamma
Yes, the dude is probably tiny IRL.

yes, plus the dude is probably a manlet which gives easy mass

yea seems very likely

this dude is so dodgey

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes but still probably using something. For every guy that looks good there's literally 100+ that used who look like shit. I know guys who took dbol and you'd question if they even went gym

I also know guys that started roids before starting gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RichardSpencel and OOGABOOGA
Yes and no
2y of training, hardcore cut

Problem is u will never maintain this bodyfat more than 1-2week if you're genetic average range of bodyfat is +10

I know people look like him 24/24 7/7 but they were shreddded since 10

Yes and no
2y of training, hardcore cut

Problem is u will never maintain this bodyfat more than 1-2week if you're genetic average range of bodyfat is +10

I know people look like him 24/24 7/7 but they were shreddded since 10
cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
what cope? i've been 7% bg naturaly, i can't maintain it

Now i take gear i'm not even 10%
then you're mentally weak idiot

If he's 6'1 there's probably at least var or primo maybe low test

then you're mentally weak idiot
SixCRY is right. Just like most things in life, this is genetic too. Appetite is genetic. Natural bf% is genetic. Most people lose sex drive, lose energy, and get ED at 10% bodyfat and others can be 8% and be perfectly fine. My mindset is strong enough to lose weight everyday for months and get stupid lean, but my genetics determine how long I can sustain being that lean, how good I feel, how well I perform, and how strong my appetite is at that bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: SixCRY, OOGABOOGA and TakaTeo
SixCRY is right. Just like most things in life, this is genetic too. Appetite is genetic. Natural bf% is genetic. Most people lose sex drive, lose energy, and get ED at 10% bodyfat and others can be 8% and be perfectly fine. My mindset is strong enough to lose weight everyday for months and get stupid lean, but my genetics determine how long I can sustain being that lean, how good I feel, how well I perform, and how strong my appetite is at that bodyfat.
Sounds like cope. You can do 10k steps a day with 0 changes in appetite. That’s -600 calories right there. Weak mental is all it is

Sounds like cope. You can do 10k steps a day with 0 changes in appetite. That’s -600 calories right there. Weak mental is all it is
I’ll do 20k steps a day. I’ll only eat 1 meal a day. I’ll live in the gym and work 2 jobs. My mental is not weak at all. My genetics are.

ralox isnt a pct bro.

low dose nolva or enclomiphene citrate. enclo can also be ran for last 4 weeks of cycle to combat supression
You don't really need a pct for SARMs though. Ralox just prevents gyno if you're sensitive to it.

You don't really need a pct for SARMs though. Ralox just prevents gyno if you're sensitive to it.
supression varies dependant on many things, you can never rule out pct with it ig

SARMs don't cause hair loss. I have very bad balding in my family and still same hair as I did before cycle.
did you pct
im worried ill severely crash my t and not recover

EDIT:nvm

Last edited: