are you curry

you mog them to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1617 and 5 others
Currys jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 15977, Deleted member 14978 and 10 others
cool that you know how to make music. Guys with insturment and singing, always bring some good fun to the party.

Is she intrested?
She for sure is comfy around you. It's hard to say, if it's friendzone likeing; or physical attraction liking. Bt it could very well be, physical attraction liking also. how to find out? 1. ask her "out" for a 1-on-1 date/thing. or 2. how does she repsond when you touch her? The women that were attracted to me, always enjoyed I recall that I touched them. The women that liked me most, found it hard to not particioate in touching

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas and 4 others
cool that you know how to make music. Guys with insturment and singing, always bring some good fun to the party.

Is she intrested?
She for sure is comfy around you. It's hard to say, if it's friendzone likeing; or physical attraction liking. Bt it could very well be, physical attraction liking also. how to find out? 1. ask her "out" for a 1-on-1 date/thing. or 2. how does she repsond when you touch her? The women that were attracted to me, always enjoyed I recall that I touched them. The women that liked me most, found it hard to not particioate in touching
Thx fo this detailed amswer

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and eduardkoopman
no she's making fun of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas, one job away and 1 other person
Respect op for actually posting a video instead of some long text paragraph tale from the basement
And yes she is

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14978, Danish_Retard and 8 others
@Chadeep opinions?

Have you asked her?

Do a collab with @USER0213 and make a banger song

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, koalendo and Deleted member 7580
why is every curry at the far end of the autism spectrum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Danish_Retard, n0rthface and 6 others
The interest couldn't possibly be more obvious. This goes to show that autism is the number #1 reason for inceldom here. Any girl who's shown this level of interest in me, and was attractive, I already fucked cuz it's guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
@ArvidGustavsson opinion?

that's a nice song tbh

get that punani brah

damn you actually captured an irl experience, I wish more ppl would do that on here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
damn you actually captured an irl experience, I wish more ppl would do that on here tbh
they're making fun of him but meeting girls organically like this instead of dealing with whores on apps is the real deal man. it's real and not forced. this video actually captured that perfectly. it's beautiful. especially when you consider the situation that we (and especially forum rotters) find themselves in nowadays.

it's kinda hard to believe this is a recent video. feels like it was recorded like 15 years ago when things weren't yet so screwed up.

thank you @Chadtaggolu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TUSSELEIF, downwardGod and 3 others
The interest couldn't possibly be more obvious. This goes to show that autism is the number #1 reason for inceldom here. Any girl who's shown this level of interest in me, and was attractive, I already fucked cuz it's guaranteed

they're making fun of him but meeting girls organically like this instead of dealing with whores on apps is the real deal man. it's real and not forced. this video actually captured that perfectly. it's beautiful. especially when you consider the situation that we (and especially forum rotters) find themselves in nowadays.

it's kinda hard to believe this is a recent video. feels like it was recorded like 15 years ago when things weren't yet so screwed up.

thank you @Chadtaggolu
Welcome bhai but what do u think? Is she interested in me or not?

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
@21YearoldFailed opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Why is everyone jfl reacting?:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Preoximerianas
she is interested bhai

:lul: cos no one expected an actual video and u asking if its an ioi is kinda funny
Why? Is it funny? Are u guys stupid or what? It is a perfectly normal question. Ioi yes or no?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14978 and Primordial
@JamesHowlett opinion?

Forgot to post this one

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and never_lucky