Is this guy the ultimate truecel?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Rate him. Once a child actor. His name is Steven Anthony Lawrence. He is 5'1''. He would have never thought while acting in those movies that it's over.

lawrence-steven-image.jpg

steven-anthony-lawrence.jpg

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Believe it or not, he's got an account on incels.me. His username is @bummerdrummer.

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and slavicpsycho
Yeah he is. I'd rate him 3/10 facially because of his teeth and his balding, but his height pretty much puts him on a 0/10 in regard to SMV.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Lorsss
Rate him. Once a child actor. His name is Steven Anthony Lawrence. He is 5'1''. He would have never thought while acting in those movies that it's over.

Nigga looks like a who from who's ville

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yeah he is. I'd rate him 3/10 facially because of his teeth and his balding, but his height pretty much puts him on a 0/10 in regard to SMV.
He's a 1/10 even facially man. No way he is a 3.

He's a 1/10 even facially man. No way he is a 3.
He doesn't have any deformities, so...
On incels.is there is this rating scale that is posted a lot, he would be a 3 or even 4 on that scale I think.
+blue eyes with positive canthal tilt
+short midface
+no wrinkles
+clear skin
+relatively good jaw development in the second pic

-HEIGHT
-balding
-upper eyelid exposure
-high set weirdly shaped eyebrows
-hair color
-thin neck
-long philtrum
-short chin
-lack of balance between upper and lower lip

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Never_Began
@battlefieldincel

@battlefieldincel
He reminds me of a friend in high school, that friend actually had a gf that was as ugly as him, srs.
1.5/10 PSL.

i have very similar hair tbh my sides look like that (im not bald tho)

PM him. He's also on the incels.me discord. We've VCed. It's him.
if it was anyone other than u i would not believe it...i guess there is an extent to how much status halos u

I mean he looks bad, but I dont really see why he looks that bad

Believe it or not, he's got an account on incels.me. His username is @bummerdrummer.
This child act or is 28 yo,the poster from incels.me is in hs.
Sounds like bullshit tbh.

This child act or is 28 yo,the poster from incels.me is in hs.
Sounds like bullshit tbh.
896.jpg

Yes it's a semi-inside joke, sorry for misleading you. He does look a shit ton like him though.

Not ethnic so no, he smogs Kent.

Definitly 0/10 god lord

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
What makes it so.bad is the fact that he looks 12 and 52 at the same time with that Norwood 17 lmao
That plus he's 5'1''. :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
If he is 5'1 with that face then yes he's possibly the truest truecel

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
How can someone who isn't ugly remotely be a truecel? No, he isn't a truecel. He can only be classified as "incel," but not "truecel."

How can someone who isn't ugly remotely be a truecel? No, he isn't a truecel. He can only be classified as "incel," but not "truecel."
He is ugly though he looks like a mongoloid whoville person from the grinch

He is ugly though he looks like a mongoloid whoville person from the grinch

He has no facial deformities. You can consider him ugly (and thus "incel") but as long as he is not facially deformed, he is not a truecel. He mogs me into oblivion. There's no way I am a -1/10. I'm a 2/10 and he looks a lot better than me.

how is he not ugly? balding, look at those teeth, 5'1''. Those 3 alone are enough to make him truecel. I doubt there's a bigger Incel on incels.is than him.

how is he not ugly? balding, look at those teeth, 5'1''. Those 3 alone are enough to make him truecel. I doubt there's a bigger Incel on incels.is than him.

Truecel = 1 or more facial deformities. I don't see any facial deformities, so he is in no way a truecel.

He has no facial deformities. You can consider him ugly (and thus "incel") but as long as he is not facially deformed, he is not a truecel. He mogs me into oblivion. There's no way I am a -1/10. I'm a 2/10 and he looks a lot better than me.
Show your face in rating megathread I doubt you're truly that bad bro

Show your face in rating megathread I doubt you're truly that bad bro

I have a big, deformed Jew nose. :feelsrope: My friend said I look like Adrien Brody, but he also said that his nose is thinner than mine is. I am legit 2/10.

I have a big, deformed Jew nose. :feelsrope: My friend said I look like Adrien Brody, but he also said that his nose is thinner than mine is. I am legit 2/10.
I have a big jew nose too but that doesnt make me a truecel. What are your other flaws thats pretty much my only flaw

Truecel = 1 or more facial deformities. I don't see any facial deformities, so he is in no way a truecel.
I don't think there is any definition that says as a truecel you need to have 1 or more facial deformities. IMO a truecel is someone for whom it is really over and nothing can't save him.

In his case

Balding. :yes: Big death sentence for even the normal guy
Manletism :yes: Shorter than foids even in East at 5'1''

Now look at this face

I doubt girls will not call him ugly. Those teeth and that lower third is monkey tier.

I don't think there is any definition that says as a truecel you need to have 1 or more facial deformities. IMO a truecel is someone for whom it is really over and nothing can't save him.

In his case

Now look at this face

I doubt girls will not call him ugly. Those teeth and that lower third is monkey tier.
He probably got bullied in Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I have a big jew nose too but that doesnt make me a truecel. What are your other flaws thats pretty much my only flaw

Here are my other flaws: recessed chin, big forehead, mild upper eyelid exposure. Have you posted your picture?

In his case

Now look at this face

So knajjd is a truecel just because he's short? He could fix the balding like itsOVER did. As long as he does not have facial deformities, he can still ascend. He's got money + status to make it up (much like Adrien Brody).

Here are my other flaws: recessed chin, big forehead, mild upper eyelid exposure. Have you posted your picture?
I have not posted my picture on this site yet but @Nibba the ogre knows what I look like

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I have not posted my picture on this site yet but @Nibba the ogre knows what I look like

Will you post a picture in the future? Is it as bad as Adrien Brody? Mine is worse than his, at least he's got a thin nose. Mine is wide. :feelsrope:

So knajjd is a truecel just because he's short? He could fix the balding like itsOVER did. As long as he does not have facial deformities, he can still ascend. He's got money + status to make it up (much like Adrien Brody).
Do you think this guy looks as good as Knajjd? Knajjd looks 100 times better than him. Knajid was getting Tinder matches even in Australia. I doubt this guy would get any matches on Tinder.

Will you post a picture in the future? Is it as bad as Adrien Brody? Mine is worse than his, at least he's got a thin nose. Mine is wide. :feelsrope:
My nose is just bulbous if thats the right word to use, not very wide. I might post a pic in the rating thread in the future but I was planning on posting just my eye area before that. I have already posted a picture of my singular eye there though :feelshehe:

Do you think this guy looks as good as Knajjd? Knajjd looks 100 times better than him. Knajid was getting Tinder matches even in Australia. I doubt this guy would get any matches on Tinder.

With a hair transplant he would compete with knajjd though. The only difference between them two is the hair. They're about the same height, and they both have feminine faces.
My nose is just bulbous if thats the right word to use, not very wide. I might post a pic in the rating thread in the future but I was planning on posting just my eye area before that. I have already posted a picture of my singular eye there though :feelshehe:

I'm a nosecel so I am interested in nose pictures. Let me know when you will post those.

With a hair transplant he would compete with knajjd though. The only difference between them two is the hair. They're about the same height, and they both have feminine faces.
Ok man, if you feel that

I'm a nosecel so I am interested in nose pictures. Let me know when you will post those.
Nose pictures? That would be super embarrassing for me. I usually just take pics of my best features then angle fraud if I have to take a pic of my entire face