Is this normal for gyms?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I'm going to the gym again after I stopped going while there were the lockdowns. I noticed something that always happened, but I never paid attention to it:

There are people who clean the locker room, and they're all women. Like, everytime someone enters the locker room to clean, it's a woman (today it was a fat ethnic lady, probably illegal and trying to somehow support her kids). And the guys who are there are often half-naked, some are naked.

Does this happen in the gyms you go? Do woman always enter the locker rooms to clean, able to watch the half-naked and naked men, some of them Chads?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, mulattomaxxer, germanlooks and 7 others
:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
the bald and fat receptionist sometimes comes in to clean the toilet and thats it tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Not normal jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 7725, germanlooks and 1 other person
Don’t even have changing rooms at my gym tbh, sounds weird though.

I'm going to the gym again after I stopped going while there were the lockdowns. I noticed something that always happened, but I never paid attention to it:

There are people who clean the locker room, and they're all women. Like, everytime someone enters the locker room to clean, it's a woman (today it was a fat ethnic lady, probably illegal and trying to somehow support her kids). And the guys who are there are often half-naked, some are naked.

Does this happen in the gyms you go? Do woman always enter the locker rooms to clean, able to watch the half-naked and naked men, some of them Chads?
When I went to a public gym no. It was a university gym though.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
When I went to a public gym no. It was a university gym though.
Damn, that's weird, it seems to be normal in my gym but not normal everywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
@germanlooks Have you never had such an experience in a gym in Germany??? It can't be only me jfl ...

I searched a bit and found this article:

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and germanlooks
Not at all. Only men cleaned in the men's locker room.

• Woah
@germanlooks Have you never had such an experience in a gym in Germany??? It can't be only me jfl ...

I searched a bit and found this article:
Ich glaube in dem gym in dem ich vor meinem jetzigen war habe ich tatsächlich mal eine Putzfrau in der Umkleidekabine gesehen. Aber das war ne Ausnahme und nicht häufiges

• +1