Is this proof PSL God Orb is fake?

ajq9q9wajka

ajq9q9wajka

Bronze
Lmfao Look at this video

0:10-30

that is not real human movement. someone else caught on in the comments

Fake orb 1

The thing is that are so many pics of "Orb" so I think he is real but not an actual Incel or a genuine poster. I think they went undercover into incel forums back in 2012-2013 etc and used a good looking member of the investigation team for base level and changed him to fit an ideal to halo affect the Incels.

This video was made because people were catching on and calling larp so they CGI the ideal ORB to keep it going. Seeing a good looking guy on Incel forum = you trust them more and get more information. Remember back in 2012 Incel and Incels culture were new things so they had to research on this to get a better understanding and what better way than to pretend to be a gl user.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 16834, Hikicel69 and 6 others
hes Still around. Tag oldcels

• Woah
Reactions: one job away
Truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
After leaning that the US passed a bill forcing all new car in the US after 2026 to have remote shut offs accesbile to the government at all times i believe this schizo shit tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, to_stop_da_cope, ajq9q9wajka and 1 other person
How the fuck does a video of a lookism user have 100k views?

FBA2BDFE 2024 4B9C 8860 B2B8DBEBF3A7

insane harmony

• +1
Reactions: j05, Hikicel69, Ryan and 2 others
His pure, eternal fantasy character beauty captures all of our humble earthy senses. Watching Orb in that video is like a drug for me.

Also that isn't "proof"

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
His pure, eternal fantasy character beauty captures all of our humble earthy senses. Watching Orb in that video is like a drug for me.

Also that isn't "proof"
Man just look at the movement shit is so robotic. No other vids of Orb btw that is the only one. I wonder why

Man just look at the movement shit is so robotic. No other vids of Orb btw that is the only one. I wonder why
I legit think the video is just slowed down to 0.75.

There is also this video
znis7qj-gif.1448451

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and MaxillaMaxing