Is uploading 4chan threads with Text To speech on youtube shorts a good idea?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Youtube shorts is really blowing up the TTS content seems to be the easiest to mass produce everyone is doing reddit but not many are doing places like 4chan or twitter.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, sub5inchcel, thecel and 4 others
Youtube shorts is really blowing up the TTS content seems to be the easiest to mass produce everyone is doing reddit but not many are doing places like 4chan or twitter.
start making moonman tracks instead, that shit is still popular on bitchute

Just try it bruv

definitely a legit method if you can also include mildly interesting images edited in ms paint to go with the videos. People have been eating up low effort content recently

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Lmao and sergeant blackpill
That's a nice idea tbh. I would experiment with Ur real voice, send me test recording if u decide to do this. Might be hard with long replies

That's a nice idea tbh. I would experiment with Ur real voice, send me test recording if u decide to do this. Might be hard with long replies
why not call me on discord I sound normal I think...

• +1
Reactions: thecel