ishowspeed is so fucking nt and low inib

Artbreeder Is Law

Artbreeder Is Law

👑Icelandic/Italian👑
I watched 15 min of this stream that popped in my feed and from there I can already tell that this guy is probably one of the most nt guys I've ever seen, he's in an unknown country and moreover not totally open to black peoples and yet he goes up to people as if nothing was wrong and play football with some kids like nothing and will ask any kind of information to anybody, when I travel I'm always hesitant to approach and he does it as if nothing was wrong it's really a thing I envy in some people?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21403 and 4 others
He might be the most low inhibition nigga I've ever ever

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, try2beme, angelo and 3 others
He blacked that Hoe

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 21403, Interested and 1 other person
God showed mercy on us incels when he gave that guys height. He would have gigatyrone smv if he was tall

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
He might be the most low inhibition nigga I've ever ever
I mean he so low inib yeah and its probably that's where part of his success comes from, even for a black man, who is the most nt race, he's way above the rest.

• +1
Nah, he is just low inhib. He actually behaves quite retarted socially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, litaz, LowTrust and 2 others
I watched 15 min of this stream that popped in my feed and from there I can already tell that this guy is probably one of the most nt guys I've ever seen, he's in an unknown country and moreover not totally open to black peoples and yet he goes up to people as if nothing was wrong and play football with some kids like nothing and will ask any kind of information to anybody, when I travel I'm always hesitant to approach and he does it as if nothing was wrong it's really a thing I envy in some people?

On cam and off cam are two very different things.

Also you are mistaking NT with plain low IQ retardation. NT people wouldn't shove their faces at every single passing person esp in a country where it's courteous to be reserved.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and HeightPilledum
Nah, he is just low inhib. He actually behaves quite retarted socially.
Yeah but if he was only low inib he would be totally on the margins of society this guy is nt as hell i just watched a bit of this stream and you can clearly see it.

On cam and off cam are two very different things.
That's true but you can't fake it like that and for so long. (and well i don't believe he that low iq he just know what the mass want to see)

Yeah but if he was only low inib he would be totally on the margins of society this guy is nt as hell i just watched a bit of this stream and you can clearly see it.
He isn't NT at all. He does the most retarted shit that isn't acceptabel socially at all. If no camera was around everyone would just look at him weird. Imagine him trying to comfort his girlfriend or something. His social intelligence is low as fuck.

He is just low IQ and NT which is entertaining, nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • +1
@ 12:17 BBC @HeightPilledum

i cant believe that nigga is 5 years younger than me. I feel old

just be seen as animal theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, angelo and HeightPilledum
he barked in front of ronaldo, that girl is nothing for him

Off topic but Japanese girls are so beautiful

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
If he was 6'0 even it would be over for everyone else, most low inhib guy I've ever seen. Btw who's the japanese guy with him? Mirin that hair

• +1

Nigga called ishowspeed "NT" 💀💀💀

Nigga called ishowspeed "NT" 💀💀💀
He just more low inib than purely nt but if he want to behave more normaly he do it talk with peoples or play football with some kids.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i can't believe this forum. some ugly little niglet thats compensated his ENTIRE life by being born subhuman and jestermaxing for attention to SUBHUMAN depressed suicidal gaming addicts performs a "CONFIDENCE" act in which he dazzles his audience peacocking with a jap WHORE.

its beyond over

"this could be me"-org2023

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
that asian girl looks really good tbh

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust