Islam Is Collasping: Only 40% Of Iran Identifies As Muslim

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Iran is arguably the strictest Muslim country in the world and yet only 40% of the population identifies as Muslim. Islam is done. It's over. The West, Feminism. and Degeneracy have won.

" Our results reveal dramatic changes in Iranian religiosity, with an increase in secularisation and a diversity of faiths and beliefs. Compared with Iran’s 99.5% census figure, we found that only 40% identified as Muslim. "

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 1553, Golang and 8 others
>using iranians as a standard for muslims

it never began for your iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6272, Truemaxxer and 18 others
>using iranians as a standard for muslims

it never began for your iq

Iran, 40 years ago had an Islamic Revolution to overthrow their Secular Shah. 40 years later and Islam has collapsed in Iran. Probably similar trends in other Muslim Countries as well if they take legit surveys like this.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Iran clings to the white mans ass hair
Iranian women give their womb to whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 5912, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6789
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 8064 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, sytyl and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Fuar

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Short Ugly and Brown and ToursOverBoyo2020
I bet they only polled the urban communities

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
"A third said they occasionally drank alcohol in a country that legally enforces temperance. Over 60% said they did not perform the obligatory Muslim daily prayers, synchronous with a 2020 state-backed poll in which 60% reported not observing the fast during Ramadan (the majority due to being “sick”). In comparison, in a comprehensive survey conducted in 1975 before the Islamic Revolution, over 80% said they always prayed and observed the fast. "- Over

"A third said they occasionally drank alcohol in a country that legally enforces temperance. Over 60% said they did not perform the obligatory Muslim daily prayers, synchronous with a 2020 state-backed poll in which 60% reported not observing the fast during Ramadan (the majority due to being “sick”). In comparison, in a comprehensive survey conducted in 1975 before the Islamic Revolution, over 80% said they always prayed and observed the fast. "- Over
Holy fuck man

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and ToursOverBoyo2020
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, sytyl, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Economic growth and reform eliminates the need for stupid religious
I know a girl from iran on discord she is totally westernized and wants to leave it
However that doesn't necessarily mesn she supports lgbt and other stuff

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Good_Little_Goy
I know a girl from iran on discord she is totally westernized and wants to leave it

Typical Iranian foid who hates Islam because she wants White Chad Dink.

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
Iran was fake mozlem always, hence the shia. This due to difference in ethnicities, iranians not being sandniggers, or at least they weren't long ago.

iran is shia so is iraq so JFL @ using them as examples of "muslims"

meanwhile high t pakis and arabs are converting white and latnio girls to islam in europe and America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 8064 and 2 others
Iranians are subhuman shitskin moslem with inferiority complex and try everything to be western, they are so cringe irl

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9355
Iranians are subhuman shitskin moslem with inferiority complex and try everything to be western, they are so cringe irl

Yeah, Iranians worship Westerners especially Americans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Yeah, Iranians worship Westerners especially Americans.
Even in this site u can see how these sand dogs are mentally ill and hate themselves, « nordiciranian » « short ugly and brown »

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
Even in this site u can see how these sand dogs are mentally ill and hate themselves, « nordiciranian » « short ugly and brown »
Both chads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 3702
Not surprised. Rest of the Middle East is not like this however

@NordicIranian is very good looking, he told me so
I don’t talk about his looks, I just used his username to say how iranians are self hating sandcels wtf is a nordiciranian?

I don’t talk about his looks, I just used his username to say how iranians are self hating sandcels wtf is a nordiciranian?
Around 40 percent of Iranians could pass as Nordic imo
It’s not rare to find blonde hair blue eyed Iranians

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Deleted member 3702
iran is shia so is iraq so JFL @ using them as examples of "muslims"

meanwhile high t pakis and arabs are converting white and latnio girls to islam in europe and America
Yeah, that is if they can even get them attracted to them in the first place JFL. Pro Tip they can’t

Around 40 percent of Iranians could pass as Nordic imo
It’s not rare to find blonde hair blue eyed Iranians
Jfl stop trolling in every threads

They do not and never will. Religions are based around the organization of communities and a unifying moral system. Economic growth and reform does nothing for either of these things.

This is why The west is fucked. Religion was left in the dust, with economic growith and worship of capitalism taking its place. Now we are in a cycle of degeneracy and decline, with collapse inevitably on the horizon.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
>aljazeera
>RT
Yawn
ur a CNN FOX news cuck right? RT is the most based channel - they are frickin russian AJ is good they are unbiased
look at the famous celebs converting lol

if mike tyson muhammad ali arent famous enough then theres nothing i can do to prove islam is taking over

ur a CNN FOX news cuck right? RT is the most based channel - they are frickin russian AJ is good they are unbiased
look at the famous celebs converting lol

if mike tyson muhammad ali arent famous enough then theres nothing i can do to prove islam is taking over
The converting one are always dogshit useless failures of the society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back