Islam takeover hqnp white Stacy converts to islam

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
Fuark the dark looks + Islam pill is too brutal for sfcels and anti islam copers
She mogs all the girls on these tinder experiments no tattoos barely any makeup no slutty clothes and she just converted in the video

Whether you like it or not Islam is going to every home buddyboyo

Inb4 she's not a stacy yeah she frickin is this is ideal for making Chad sons too

My sons will be MED SLAYERS if I have a white foid

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Baldingman1998, sandcelmuttcel and 9 others
it is what it is

@BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and St. Wristcel
AKHAND BHARAT WILL PUT AN END TO ISLAM COPERS AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM ISLAM JFL. BHARATIYA 4TH REICH ETHNIC CLEANSING WHEN ??

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Sikkunt23
Ngl she sounds hilarious pronouncing arabic JFL

AKHAND BHARAT WILL PUT AN END TO ISLAM COPERS AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM ISLAM JFL. BHARATIYA 4TH REICH ETHNIC CLEANSING WHEN ??
Curries and muslims would’ve wiped out each other if it wasn’t for white people

• Hmm...
Reactions: St. Wristcel
honestly shes frickin ideal i would make 10 kids out of her

okay maybe only 7 or 8

Another one bites the dust

I would behead her for free

tbh @Toodlydood made me almost believe in Allah. Im really starting to doubt Christianity, fuck him. I still believe in Christianity though but not 100%.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Baldingman1998 and Chadelite
@BigBiceps was right.You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

I can't find the stacy. This is a 40 year old fat woman jfl. This is stacy

This is the classic fat girl filter, shes like 40, no where close to a stacy.
well she was hot in the video

tons of girls r converting anyways

tbh @Toodlydood made me almost believe in Allah. Im really starting to doubt Christianity, fuck him. I still believe in Christianity though but not 100%.
I'm not even religious but this guy is based as fuck lmao. He is a Christian (which I think is also man made in my opinion but still)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I'm not even religious but this guy is based as fuck lmao. He is a Christian (which I think is also man made in my opinion but still)

I cant watch all that but I'll take how he converted a muslim to a christian as proof that christianity mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I cant watch all that but I'll take how he converted a muslim to a christian as proof that christianity mogs.
Tbh I watch him just for fun to learn about religions. Till now I haven't seen him lose 1 debate

• +1
Tbh I watch him just for fun to learn about religions. Till now I haven't seen him lose 1 debate
Must mean Jesus Christ is the best one. But tbh whenever I see people debating on religion it seems kinda stupid, it's kinda like debating on which fantasy is more true.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Must mean Jesus Christ is the best one. But tbh whenever I see people debating on religion it seems kinda stupid, it's kinda like debating on which fantasy is more true.
I agree actually that's why I don't believe in any religion. But I think it's entertaining nonetheless if the debate is civil and both parties use sources etc from their holybooks to prove/disprove

• +1