Isn't Dry Fasting retarded ?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Where will the kidneys get water from, to perform its biological functions, if you're not drinking any water?

Educate me if that's worth it over water fasting, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
yes, not necessary

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Soalian
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
your body gets water from fat cells, dry fasting for looks is retarded, normal people do it for health or spiritual goals. BTW dry fasting increase HGH more than regural, 500-1000% from initial level

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and OOGABOOGA
your body gets water from fat cells, dry fasting for looks is retarded, normal people do it for health or spiritual goals. BTW dry fasting increase HGH more than regural, 500-1000% from initial level

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 6423

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and JosephGarrot123
Aren't fat cells the one with the least water content from all cells and are mostly filled with huge vacuoles of lipids?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Aren't fat cells the one with the least water content from all cells and are mostly filled with huge vacuoles of lipids?
Any cells need water to live, during dry fasting old and weak cells just die giving away water and space for new cells, smth like that, i can't explain it scientificaly, cause i don't know the whole mechanism (some japanese prof. got Nobel Prize for that), i just know that it works.

Any cells need water to live, during dry fasting old and weak cells just die giving away water and space for new cells, smth like that, i can't explain it scientificaly, cause i don't know the whole mechanism (some japanese prof. got Nobel Prize for that), i just know that it works.
Fat cells have the least water content out of all cells, more then 50% of their volume is filled with a huge vacuole of lipids

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Fat cells have the least water content out of all cells, more then 50% of their volume is filled with a huge vacuole of lipids
yep, but those cells are 15-20% of your body, your body won't use your brain cells to get water when it's has fat JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
yep, but those cells is 15-20% of your body, your body won't use your brain cells to get water when it's has fat JFL
True technically but i think its the blood and extrecelullar fluid that gets used the most but first your whole metabolism slows down so that all your organs could handle the smaller amount of water in your body

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sens
I have dryfasted for 4 days.
Pros:
You don't piss so much, so you don't lose so many electrolytes
No water weight throwing off your measurements on the scale
You really don't feel hungry at all, not even at the times you usually eat, just thirst
You feel hot, it raises BMR because cellular respiration creates CO2+H2O (high school biology guys), that's where the water comes from, the body literally starts burning calories just to make water and heat (as a byproduct). This is also contrary to water fasting that makes you feel cold as fuck.
Autophagy is equivalent to 3x as water fast (so 1 day dry = 3 water fasting), I can't say this for sure because I can't measure autophagy, but people looking towards fasting to heal gut/skin issues swear by it. Side tangent, dryfasting +raloxifene is known to obliterate gyno
Cons:
Physical activity is harder on dry fasts
A few headaches
You feel HOT, this is also a con because it starts getting unbearable, I think it also contributes to the next which is the biggest
Your sleep goes to shit, day 1 ok, day 2 meh, day 3 it took me an hour to sleep and on day 4 I slept like 3 hours measured by my miband, horrible horrible.

The problems sleeping were the reason I broke the fast, if it wasn't for that I would've kept going.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84