Just be a successful Hollywood actor bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 12270, Deleted member and 4 others
I wish I was 5’7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I wish I was 5’7
the perfect height is 5'8. but if you're 5'7 you can still find a girl the same height. girls love men that are the same height as them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 14166, Deleted member 13476 and 6 others
then why i have 0 women attention while being 5'6 bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: far336, Copexodius Maximus and Lolcel
the perfect height is 5'8. but if you're 5'7 you can still find a girl the same height. girls love men that are the same height as them.
imo frame is more important than height

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
Yeah 5’8 seems good. Might get leg shortening surgery tbh. 6’0 is a shit height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Solidcoin, Copexodius Maximus and 10 others
actually shorter is ideal bc they cant be abusive in a relationship

Just be manlet proven true once again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Solidcoin, Copexodius Maximus and 1 other person
actually shorter is ideal bc they cant be abusive in a relationship
an abusive relationship is not something you should be striving for. what you should be striving for is a relationship based on mutual respect in which both parties are equal.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
an abusive relationship is not something you should be striving for. what you should be striving for is a relationship based on mutual respect in which both parties are equal.
yass queen thats on periodt

• Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
There's something happening right now where women take soyboy manlet boyfriends because they want to be the dominant partner in the relationship. Due to the current mainstream trend of feminism and manhating, they just can't stand being with a guy who mogs them, it pisses them off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7044, Johanjohan and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
There's something happening right now where women take soyboy manlet boyfriends because they want to be the dominant partner in the relationship. Due to the current mainstream trend of feminism and manhating, they just can't stand being with a guy who mogs them, it pisses them off
nah thats like 1% of the population, its still the same if you actually go outside and ignore instagram posts

No, it has not begun for manlets and never will. What you guys mean is the average height or a bit below, like 5'8" or 5'9" not 5'5" or shit like that. As I always say, after 5'8"+ height will not be your problem anymore in real life.

Last edited:
177 cm is ideal male height: Delon, Jeff Seid, Somerhalder, list goes on. If you are shorter than that, get LL or if you are taller - leg shortening. Watching Delon movies i realized if he was taller than 177 cm he would be disproportionate, the whole movie scene wouldn't be as intriguing, because at 177 cm you don't know if he is alpha or beta, he is something in between.
Every time i see somebody saying he is 177 cm i realize he has lots of potential to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 7044, Copexodius Maximus and 4 others
Unironically height is less important than other features.

Like the multiplier for going from 5'7-5'8 to 6'3-6'4 is only 63% apparently (this is just one study, I wonder what other studies put the multiplier at for being taller everything else being equal):

According to that study at least, whereas hair has WAY more importance, with the difference between a full head of hair and being bald being a 5x multiplier: https://blog.timesunion.com/kristi/2009/03/31/women-5-times-more-likely-to-go-for-men-with-hair/

>Height actually doesn't matter to girls

Images   2021 08 06T024152244

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
copemax.org

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 7044 and 3 others
You just have to be average height in your country for the majority of women there, but this study is absolute undeniable proof that women/people in general will virtue signal even in anonymous studies, “why would they do that bro???” I don’t fucking know but it’s pretty obvious that they DO.

:unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Blockchain, Deleted member 8904 and 5 others
177 cm is ideal male height: Delon, Jeff Seid, Somerhalder, list goes on. If you are shorter than that, get LL or if you are taller - leg shortening. Watching Delon movies i realized if he was taller than 177 cm he would be disproportionate, the whole movie scene wouldn't be as intriguing, because at 177 cm you don't know if he is alpha or beta, he is something in between.
Every time i see somebody saying he is 177 cm i realize he has lots of potential to ascend
lifefuel my 5'10 height

Biggest shit cope thread I’ve seen on this site so far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, Gaia262 and TheAnomaly
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Lolcel
its mainly virtue signalling but I did see a study recently about the most swiped right height on tinder in the UK being 5'8 for men...
that's because this height is way more common and therefore will get more swipes. Only thing relevant is the ratio of how common a height is and how often it gets swiped

that's because this height is way more common and therefore will get more swipes. Only thing relevant is the ratio of how common a height is and how often it gets swiped
facepilled ig then, but imo 6ft is ideal minimum