Number of times I kissed a girl: 0
Number of times I was hugged by any girl: 0
Number of times I had sex: 0
Current number of friends in real life: 0
What did u do from 18-23?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
If i was a woman i would be your girlfriend brother.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: john2, EasternRightWinger15, SpiritualCel and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., needsolution, SpiritualCel and 13 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Turanid_Bull, karbo, SpiritualCel and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
fuck this gay earth, Ogre (over)

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2486 and Over
Yes...

It truly is @Over

• +1
Reactions: Over
over

• +1
How come that you didn’t finish your HS?

• +1
brutal

• +1
22 khhtcv

lifetime of bullying

almost died numerous times due to AN and psychotic episodes

serious alcoholism

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBoy, Deleted member 4310 and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
How do you find the strength to continue on like this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Over
need to PM me or someone pics tbh so i can actually advise u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Over
How do you find the strength to continue on like this?
What strength idk I have suicide planned already. I just hope something magical will happen before that, I hope that "its all in your head" but I dont think it's going to happen... just look at my experience.

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LordGodcat
Finish HS ASAP. There is still decent hope for a good life. PM me after finishing HS I can give some advice

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Over
need to PM me or someone pics tbh so i can actually advise u
Nothing to advise at this point its rot or die whole teenage years GONE early 20s GONE best years of your life GONE. There is nothing to try for anymore.
Finish HS ASAP. There is still decent hope for a good life. PM me after finishing HS I can give some advice

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
LDAR got kicked out of school because I couldn't leave the house when I looked in mirror. I had attendance problems.
cant get approached, complimented, ioi'd etc. if you dont leave the house though. So not surprising.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., RAITEIII and Over
It is indeed over at this point. It is like you do not even exist. You do not only miss out on any crucial experience as a teenager, you will also most likely never find a job. Do you at least have a driver licence?

• +1
cant get approached, complimented, ioi'd etc. if you dont leave the house though. So not surprising.
1 cute small petite girl
1 giga landwhale
1 chubby
1 weak chin girl
In my class currently. Guess which one of them gave me approaches, compliments or IOIs? None.
Are you really that ugly? Can you pm me a pic?
I got kicked from school because I didnt want to attend when I seen my face in mirror. I cannot function or find a job because when I look in he mirror I lose all will to live. Lately i skipped 3 days in school again.
It is indeed over at this point. It is like you do not even exist. You do not only miss out on any crucial experience as a teenager, you will also most likely never find a job. Do you at least have a driver licence?
JFL I dont have a license

1 cute small petite girl
1 giga landwhale
1 chubby
1 weak chin girl
In my class currently. Guess which one of them gave me approaches, compliments or IOIs? None.

I got kicked from school because I didnt want to attend when I seen my face in mirror. I cannot function or find a job because when I look in he mirror I lose all will to live. Lately i skipped 3 days in school again.

Dude even normies dont get that shit. Only above normie level / chadlite level. Hypergamy was artificially inflated so that even those foids are conditioned to expect a chad and nothing less than that.

Normies are the biggest percentile of all male psl levels and they get no action on dating apps etc. With some occasional exceptions if theyre really lucky to be at the right place and right time.

Bruv women dont want to do anything with men below chadlite level, that is why there are so many singles nowadays. They rather stay by themselves than ltr a normie.

Normies that slay regularly are the exception und usually only if they were lucky enough to secure an ltr.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel
Nothing to advise at this point its rot or die whole teenage years GONE early 20s GONE best years of your life GONE. There is nothing to try for anymore.
i do agree but it’s not like your life is completely over.

if you fix up quick you can still enjoy the rest of it, more than u think u would

• +1
i do agree but it’s not like your life is completely over.

if you fix up quick you can still enjoy the rest of it, more than u think u would
Looks are everything and validation + sex is most important thing in life. Just like that 4'11 bagelcel being discriminated on every step, no point in living in permanent disadvantage.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, SpiritualCel and turkproducer
Just rope already tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel, stuckneworleans, Over and 1 other person
Looks are everything and validation + sex is most important thing in life. Just like that 4'11 bagelcel being discriminated on every step, no point in living in permanent disadvantage.
yeah but maybe you’re a to a degree mentalcel.

i’m not saying you’re some mentalcel chad but maybe you’re like pietro, not knowing his true potential ygm?

slaying and validation isn’t really that good man, i didn’t slay much but i didn’t improve my life when i got sex. I’m not saying this to bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 5061

Yeah ngl bruh guys that short should move to asia or smth, its gonna get worse before it will get better. No need to stay in a country with an average height alot taller than that, thats pure torture.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Over and turkproducer
PM me your pics

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer

It is brutally over. I really can relate to it, since I am in the exact same position but I will be 26 in a few months.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Over
Its cuz u don't act on anything

"Maybe if I sit closer she will suck me off"

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It might not be true I think.
It is true. No girl my age at any point has ever complimented me. It's funny that my experience is so bad that it makes you in disbelief, it's just how bad it is.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Bro how did you let autists fuck up your life that badly? How are you just starting high school? What did you spend your last 10 years doing? No way it was just because you were insecure over how you looked. There are plenty of people way uglier than you who get through school just fine. Do you have any diagnosed mental issues?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, .👽., chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
Bro how did you let autists fuck up your life that badly? How are you just starting high school? What did you spend your last 10 years doing? No way it was just because you were insecure over how you looked. There are plenty of people way uglier than you who get through school just fine. Do you have any diagnosed mental issues?
I am rotting for 11 years or more now. Always inside always on PC or just rotting. I was bullied and spat at before in school. One guy took picture of my face just to laugh at my acne and ugly face.

School ruined me mentally I went through so much social rejection and bullying.

Then I started highschool and couldnt leave the house normally becaus of my face so I got kicked and started rotting even more.

Nothing officially diagnosed. I plan to kill myself next year.

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, RAITEIII and turkproducer
Number of times I held a girl's hand: 0
Foooking larp, you have held a cashier's hand
One guy took picture of my face just to laugh at my acne and ugly face.
why did you have such a brutal acne ? did you pop them ? also do you know where that guy lives now ? you should stalk him and break his fingers

• +1
I feel just like you OP. 24, never had a girlfriend, none friends since high school, lost my job because of anxiety and sleep problems (I recently learned that I have sleep apnea). Retrospectively it makes sense now, I was ugly deformed subhuman since puberty.

I really think you could still have a life, beacause you don´t sound like you are truly ugly or stupid. You simply have BDD and bad anxiety. Please, don´t rope bro.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer and Over
why did you have such a brutal acne ? did you pop them ? also do you know where that guy lives now ? you should stalk him and break his fingers
Idk I had terrible acne like cystic acne all over the face far worse than Pietrosiek I looked like monster. Yea I popped a lot. No idea where my school bullies are now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I am rotting for 11 years or more now. Always inside always on PC or just rotting. I was bullied and spat at before in school. One guy took picture of my face just to laugh at my acne and ugly face.

School ruined me mentally I went through so much social rejection and bullying.

Then I started highschool and couldnt leave the house normally becaus of my face
This is why plastic surgery should be a human right. We have all this social justice warriors preching about racism (that doesn't even exist in the west) but they won't even acknowledge lookism.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 245, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
22 khhtcv

lifetime of bullying

almost died numerous times due to AN and psychotic episodes

serious alcoholism
Can you pm pic bro? I wanna help you ascend.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 4209 and Over
sounds like a darktriad slayer tom e
She was probably repulsed. Very beautiful girl tho. Her hand felt so soft and delicate. I can't imagine holding her hand and looking her in the eyes.

I feel just like you OP. 24, never had a girlfriend, none friends since high school, lost my job because of anxiety and sleep problems (I recently learned that I have sleep apnea). Retrospectively it makes sense now, I was subhuman ugly since puberty.

I really think you could still have a life, beacause you don´t sound like you are truly ugly or stupid. You simply have BDD and bad anxiety. Please, don´t rope bro.
What do I have left? I still cannot leave the house sometimes when I look in the mirror and see a recessed ugly monster.
Nobody has ever showed me affection. Nobody was ever nice to me. This world is agony I hope corona kills everyone.

Idk I had terrible acne like cystic acne all over the face far worse than Pietrosiek I looked like monster.
I feel you, I have had horrendous acne for a decade. From 12 to 22. I spent my youth looking like a fucking freak. It ruined my Life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Over
Breakdown

This thread made me cry again when I think about my shit situation

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
at some point you are going to have to muster up the courage to pm me pics mate so i can at least give u some advice

i don't think you are trying hard enough to leave ur situation..
Its cuz u don't act on anything

"Maybe if I sit closer she will suck me off"
Fax no printer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Over
at some point you are going to have to muster up the courage to pm me pics mate so i can at least give u some advice

i don't think you are trying hard enough to leave ur situation..

Fax no printer
What will it change I wont get surgery anyway because I live In poor country and have zero job. What really is fucked is that I never got compliment or IOI or anything I feel like women look at me like at lesser of a dog, nobody has ever been attracted to me.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and turkproducer