It is only a matter of time before you get doxxed and have all of your infos released.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Pro life Tips
- Always use proxy or public internet.
-dont use your university or school mail to regis
-always use a disposable email dedicated to this job , dont syncho it with your phone num
-Avoid giving your social media profile to anyone including your reddit acc
-beware of your screen capt pics
-Never say anything racist antisemitic, misogynist ,homophobia xenophobia ,islamphobia and anything related to rightwing ideologies on this site.
-Make friends not enemies

RIP Jovan and Griff (2 legends of PSL)
Jovan has 10 years garunteed website dedicated to him.
Griff, a young misunderstood man with a promising future in medical profession , hope he changes himself , his attitudes towards minorities and finally become a tolerant and progressive member of society

Keep in mind that some wacky shits you have sperged out here may come back to bite your asses sooner or later.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, diggbicc and 8 others
Jewish thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
imagine caring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
Didnt ask BUT none of you cunts will ever get my information

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Disabledcel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, diggbicc and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Nosecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Rip Nibba. He was a good poster

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Dont really care if I get doxxed to be honest. Not important enough for it to affect me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex, 25thpercentile human and 5 others
:cry:
Rip Nibba. He was a good poster

Who ever did that to a young clueless man , Hope he did it with a good intention to make little Griff changes himself and adjusts his habits.
Dont really care if I get doxxed to be honest. Not important enough for it to affect me.

You'll be certainly fine if you don't have any racist and intolerant post history.
Jewish thread

Jews live rent free in your dream

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
I don't have social media to get doxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
what if u don’t post pics?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Who ever did that to a young clueless man , Hope he did it with a good intention to make little Griff changes himself and adjusts his
He was reckless af. I remember he said he had to go to court for hitting a girl outside a club

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and ChadFucksYourOneitis
what if u don’t post pics?

It's Better post only facial parts you'd like to show. And censor other parts you don't want. DM but always exchange your pics with pics of the guy you are DMing to.

• +1
Lol, I was listed as one of Jovan’s / BBCtakeover/Legit Theories Alts

1A7CF3EF 1170 49A7 B7F7 4F1D23922F25

Maybe I am :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Alt Number 3
:cry:

Who ever did that to a young clueless man , Hope he did it with a good intention to make little Griff changes himself and adjusts his habits.

You'll be certainly fine if you don't have any racist and intolerant post history.

Jews live rent free in your dream
Why did u reply to me twice son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and ChadFucksYourOneitis
It's Better post only facial parts you'd like to show. And censor other parts you don't want. DM but always exchange your pics with pics of the guy you are DMing to.
If he threatens to Doxx you, you threaten to Doxx him.

• +1
high inhib thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Slayer and 4 others
This site reveals what anyone truly thinking inside of their heads. IRL we have to conform to social norms and justice. Something that anyone are too afraid to talk about.

But always keep your post history clean ,brahs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This site reveals what anyone truly thinking inside of their heads. IRL we have to conform to social norms and justice. Something that anyone are too afraid to talk about.

Always keep your post history clean ,brahs
Too late, don't care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Always keep your post history clean ,brahs
Yes bro this site has revealed many secrets stored inside my 30in circumference mogger skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
high inhib thread

Take it from me , things we've sperged out online may come back to bite us sooner or latter .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Yes bro this site has revealed many secrets stored inside my 30in circumference mogger skull
There is nothing in your brain apart from a couple of two-bit jokes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Petsmart
I have a disposable email set to this account when I registered, I also don't have any personal social media with my full name so I'm good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 3202
Good and necessary reminder, this place can actually be kinda dangerous, you're better off trying to use looksmax on discord.

The poor newfags fall in the trap of thinking that random online strangers here can be trusted because they think they have finally found like minded folks.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
all u have to do is not have social media. but ur all cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and EthnicelAscension
The poor newfags fall in the trap of thinking that random online strangers here can be trusted because they think they have finally found like minded folks.
I fell for the same trap, I will probably be doxxed soon, people (who thankfully I at least trust) already know who I am,

My only option is finishing looksmaxxing, and hopping off the site and hoping to become like salludon where I am old news aka no one has any r

reason to come after me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
I fell for the same trap, I will probably be doxxed soon, people (who thankfully I at least trust) already know who I am,

My only option is finishing looksmaxxing, and hopping off the site and hoping to become like salludon where I am old news aka no one has any r

reason to come after me.

Yeah , I almost did it too when I was new to PSL .But I realized that this place or any places on cyberspace even some normie sites can't be trusted.
So I keep my identities concealed and only come here for some gold memes and aesthetics advice that I wont find on anywhere else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
Yeah , I almost did it when I'm new to PSL .But I realized that this place or any places on cyberspace even some normie sites can't be trusted.
So I keep my identities concealed and only come here for some gold memes and aesthetics advice.
Hopefully there's hope for me man, I would love if an admin could just wipe all my shit from this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
thats because you’re a programmer. for someone like Griff medical schools do extensive background checks for applicants he is fucked for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Hopefully there's hope for me man, I would love if an admin could just wipe all my shit from this site.

Why did I just imagine he requires you to post a heartfelt public apology letter and swear to god you'll become a tolerant ,progressive and peace-loving member of society video on Utube in exchange.

:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
thats because you’re a programmer. for someone like Griff medical schools do extensive background checks for applicants he is fucked for sure
Oh shit it's over for him then LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 4991

Users who are viewing this thread

Back