It is possible that the blackpill applies on a spectrum

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I believe that the black pill always and will always exist but I do think we might be prone to driving it overboard on how strict it applies to us. In everyday life, you can be a 6-7/10 and have a great dating life in middle school and high school. High School Chads are oftentimes in that 6-7/10 range. I've seen people who shouldn't be in relationships be in relationships (very likely because of JBF, or Just be First, but also that the black pill isn't as severe in these environments). Or something like an Asian woman having a crush on some guy that isn't white, white-passing, or Asian (something we expect Asians and Indians to do)

But I think it does apply on a spectrum. I do see the occasional person defying the height pill, but the race pill is defied much more often to the point where I can't fully believe in the race pill anymore, but I am only 17 and I am just taking notes on what I observe in my environment.

You need to know on what spectrum is the black pill operating in your environment.
If you couldn't get a girlfriend by the end of high school (literally the easiest mode), you're probably not getting one until you ascend, if you don't, it's game over!

Moderate
  • Elementary School
  • Middle School
  • High School
High
  • College/University
Severe
  • Parties
  • Clubs
  • Bars
Hypergamax
  • Dating Apps
Oftentimes, our PSL Autism assumes that every woman in the world is on hypergamax mode and we need to be Chad, or it's over. Not in all cases. Yes being a Chad and ascending is important AS FUCK, but being a Chadlite doesn't mean death.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, LooksOrDeath, litaz and 3 others
the :blackpill: is we are not being strict enough with it and we are all coping really really hard

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, LooksOrDeath, thecel and 2 others
The blackpill is cope, only NT personality matters! :soy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18325, thecel and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
I believe that the black pill always and will always exist but I do think we might be prone to driving it overboard on how strict it applies to us. In everyday life, you can be a 6-7/10 and have a great dating life in middle school and high school. High School Chads are oftentimes in that 6-7/10 range. I've seen people who shouldn't be in relationships be in relationships (very likely because of JBF, or Just be First, but also that the black pill isn't as severe in these environments). Or something like an Asian woman having a crush on some guy that isn't white, white-passing, or Asian (something we expect Asians and Indians to do)

But I think it does apply on a spectrum. I do see the occasional person defying the height pill, but the race pill is defied much more often to the point where I can't fully believe in the race pill anymore, but I am only 17 and I am just taking notes on what I observe in my environment.

You need to know on what spectrum is the black pill operating in your environment.
If you couldn't get a girlfriend by the end of high school (literally the easiest mode), you're probably not getting one until you ascend, if you don't, it's game over!

Moderate
  • Elementary School
  • Middle School
  • High School
High
  • College/University
Severe
  • Parties
  • Clubs
  • Bars
Hypergamax
  • Dating Apps
Oftentimes, our PSL Autism assumes that every woman in the world is on hypergamax mode and we need to be Chad, or it's over. Not in all cases. Yes being a Chad and ascending is important AS FUCK, but being a Chadlite doesn't mean death.
High school is easy mode. I’m a 6-7/10 and I’m one of the most popular people in my school, along with some frauding MTN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Johanjohan, thecel and 3 others
High school is easy mode. I’m a 6-7/10 and I’m one of the most popular people in my school, along with some frauding MTN
Just off of looks? Shit, I can't even get women on easy mode...

• Woah
if i wasnt high inhib i would have no clue what the blackpill is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZeroTwo, Daniel Plainview, thecel and 2 others
High school is def easy. Most normies if they aren't autistic and are in a social group can get a decent gf pretty easy.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and thecel
@thecel what do you think.

you can use your high iq to manipulate a hoe to fuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath and FrameMogger
The blackpill is cope, only NT personality matters! :soy::feelswhy:
yeah bruh i found a cure to autism here pop this pills and you will slay at least 3 bitches a day

Moderate
  • Elementary School
  • Middle School
  • High School
High
  • College/University
Severe
  • Parties
  • Clubs
  • Bars
Hypergamax
  • Dating Apps
Are you Indian OP?

Moderate
  • Elementary School
  • Middle School
  • High School
High
  • College/University
Severe
  • Parties
  • Clubs
  • Bars
Hypergamax
  • Dating Apps
Sub10 cannot have a great dating life