It makes me sick how an average normie lacks the ability to research and yet still ignorant, dumb af

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
%90 of males dont know there are drugs for reversing hair loss.

%99 of males dont know they can make their penis bigger.

%99 of males dont know they can fix their bad beard with minox.

%90 of males think steroids are straight poison they permanent and even lethal effects even at moderate doses.

My mind goes crazy when i imagine myself in an alternative reality which i dont know anything about these basic looksmaxxes, i cant imagine myself falling for the "just shave it bro" meme or eating of shit ton of brocoli because the retarded family physician said it can "help" with hair loss.

I dont even want to start on hard maxxes like surgeries but normies not knowing the basic maxxes that i listed above makes me feel pitty for them even though i am not in a position to feel pitty for anyone but myself.

Now these ones dont include all blackpillers, its political

I also cant imagine myself having mainstream political opinions, going to vote while believing i am chosing my nation's destiny.

Or believing that salafis are evil, repeating the same "Islam is the religion peace" line like a pseudo muslim american foid, thinking jihad was a thing that was only exclusively for the first years of islam and we dont need it any more.

Thinking beating wife MODERATELY is wrong, evil and trying to denyt by saying "dont take it literally" against people who underline the Nisa 34 ayah which is about beating woman

Basically living my religion like an average r/progressive_islam user that thinks muslims can be faggot and tranny

I cant really take serious people around my age who doesnt know english, it means they are thinking mainstreamly %99.

And i also rofl ROFL when i remember there are people who thinks history books in schools are accurate and its the only book or a text that they read about history in their entire life time.

I just thank my God for giving me the ability to acquire knowlledge.

You guys should too since you know this website

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: spyspy, Deleted member 14693, Niklaus Mikaelson and 6 others
Researching takes away time from socializing :soy: :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Deleted member 19036, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19036 and Tallooksmaxxer
point is that both is necessary. theory + praxis
I know i sound like a coping ignorant incel but i know which steps to take to get out of inceldom so this is what males me superior.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
They dont think that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
(1) yes sort of bizarre how normies don’t know about finasteride (or maybe they take it on the dl)

(2) PE is labour-intensive to the point where it isn’t possible if you don’t wfh. You need 3 hours minimum in an all day stretcher to see any gains. And those gains come slowly

(3) Tried to make the cheek area of my beard fuller with minox for six months, was religious in consistently applying it every morning and evening — zero effect, total waste of time and money

(4) Normies’ attitude to roids is admittedly hilarious, they think that one cycle and you end up looking like Big Ramy and have such blinding roid rage you want to kill someone who walks slightly too slowly in front of you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 20618, Danish_Retard and 2 others
They dont think that
most normies take looksmaxing advice from buzfeed
(1) yes sort of bizarre how normies don’t know about finasteride (or maybe they take it on the dl)

(2) PE is labour-intensive to the point where it isn’t possible if you don’t wfh. You need 3 hours minimum in an all day stretcher to see any gains. And those gains come slowly

(3) Tried to make the cheek area of my beard fuller with minox for six months, was religious in consistently applying it every morning and evening — zero effect, total waste of time and money

(4) Normies’ attitude to roids is admittedly hilarious, they think that one cycle and you end up looking like Big Ramy and have such blinding roid rage you want to kill someone who walks slightly too slowly in front of you
All day strechers wont do much shit by its own. Its like supplement. Hanging is the real deal.

Dont know shit about cheek area tbh but i will use it because dad had a patchy beard so i will too probably. You switch to a higher dosage and 2 times a day (2 times is a must tbh)

yes even gymcels think like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and APJ
All day strechers wont do much shit by its own. Its like supplement. Hanging is the real deal.
Haven’t tried hanging but ADS have clinical evidence behind them, and they put length on me personally after 18mo usage

• Hmm...
Haven’t tried hanging but ADS have clinical evidence behind them, and they put length on me personally after 18mo usage
I didnt say they wont do shit at all but dont purely focus on all day stretcher. Of course you should wear them in stealth when you are in public but when you are alone you should do hanging.

All day stretchers apply around 5-7 lbs, with hanging you will go with much higher weights.

What do you do for this and is it safe?
I cant do it because of privacy issues.

You generaly buy or make a hanger device, you put your dick in it and let the weights down. Just hanging. It stretches your dick and by the time you make gains.

Images 10

But when you dont rush with too much weights without doing progressive overload and not do it for too long times, its pretty safe..

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
I cant do it because of privacy issues.

You generaly buy or make a hanger device, you put your dick in it and let the weights down. Just hanging. It stretches your dick and by the time you make gains.

View attachment 1802248

But when you dont rush with too much weights without doing progressive overload and not do it for too long times, its pretty safe..
Imma have to look into this

• Love it
The law needs to kill you off for even speaking to one of the most non-cucked and based users (me) like this.

• WTF
Problem with balding is that it isn’t exactly obvious until it’s too late.

I probably started balding out back at 17, but until the hair looks super thin you don’t always notice!

You can lose 50% fullness on the back of your head, one day your in ignorant bliss, then the scalp starts to show, your fucked.

Having enough hair to not see scalp is the threshold to baldness, unfortunately many get to the edge of this without knowing.

I looked up fin, but was scared off by all the internet horror, I did however eventually go on it.

Guess what, I had acne as well, internet said accutane would ruin my hair.

So I was a balding acne ridden 20yo.

Fuck all the internet horror stories, fucking doomsday bullshit.

Accutane is gold, you’ll rope if you don’t use it.

Fin, minox and Keto 100% grow hair, but you have to start it asap.

How the fuck my hair dresser didn’t point out something was amiss, fuck, the fuck.

Meh to the dickpill.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Tallooksmaxxer
Problem with balding is that it isn’t exactly obvious until it’s too late.

I probably started balding out back at 17, but until the hair looks super thin you don’t always notice!

You can lose 50% fullness on the back of your head, one day your in ignorant bliss, then the scalp starts to show, your fucked.

Having enough hair to not see scalp is the threshold to baldness, unfortunately many get to the edge of this without knowing.

I looked up fin, but was scared off by all the internet horror, I did however eventually go on it.

Guess what, I had acne as well, internet said accutane would ruin my hair.

So I was a balding acne ridden 20yo.

Fuck all the internet horror stories, fucking doomsday bullshit.

Accutane is gold, you’ll rope if you don’t use it.

Fin, minox and Keto 100% grow hair, but you have to start it asap.

How the fuck my hair dresser didn’t point out something was amiss, fuck, the fuck.

Meh to the dickpill.
sar i am 17 but i have no beard. Dad said he got his beard at 21. Shit genetics beard genetics tbh.

So will i am doom by beard forever by starting finasteride which lowers dht so bad beard?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
sar i am 17 but i have no beard. Dad said he got his beard at 21. Shit genetics beard genetics tbh.

So will i am doom by beard forever by starting finasteride which lowers dht so bad beard?

Not sure of beard, I never had a problem there.

Fin did not seem to greatly effect my body hair as can be reported.

But If I had to rob Peter (beard) to pay Paul (head hair) I would do it without question.

• Hmm...
I didnt say they wont do shit at all but dont purely focus on all day stretcher. Of course you should wear them in stealth when you are in public but when you are alone you should do hanging.

All day stretchers apply around 5-7 lbs, with hanging you will go with much higher weights.
You can't wear them in stealth. Even with sweatpants you can see the bulk of the extender. This is what they don't tell you, along with the fact that you will need to readjust (or take a break) every 2h because of the sheer ache.

With the extender (a noose-type such as Andropenis) the level of force surely has to do with how much length you put on the extender. There is a max limit where you physically can't stretch your penis any more so it stays in the noose, but I always found that there was a tremendous amount of force being applied, anything more would be really painful.

• Hmm...
I was balding subhuman at 18yo already.

Taking fin doesnt cure my shit genes

• So Sad
In general everyone just drifts through life, heavily influenced by their immediate environment. That's why I disregard other people's self improvement advice, they do not know what it's like to be in your shoes and 99% of the time have never even left their own comfort zone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Tallooksmaxxer
You can't wear them in stealth. Even with sweatpants you can see the bulk of the extender. This is what they don't tell you, along with the fact that you will need to readjust (or take a break) every 2h because of the sheer ache.

With the extender (a noose-type such as Andropenis) the level of force surely has to do with how much length you put on the extender. There is a max limit where you physically can't stretch your penis any more so it stays in the noose, but I always found that there was a tremendous amount of force being applied, anything more would be really painful.
I saw people on reddit that wears on casual clothes tbh.

and you can try turbo extenders for more stress on your pee pee.

Last edited:
%90 of males dont know there are drugs for reversing hair loss.

%99 of males dont know they can make their penis bigger.

%99 of males dont know they can fix their bad beard with minox.

%90 of males think steroids are straight poison they permanent and even lethal effects even at moderate doses.

My mind goes crazy when i imagine myself in an alternative reality which i dont know anything about these basic looksmaxxes, i cant imagine myself falling for the "just shave it bro" meme or eating of shit ton of brocoli because the retarded family physician said it can "help" with hair loss.

I dont even want to start on hard maxxes like surgeries but normies not knowing the basic maxxes that i listed above makes me feel pitty for them even though i am not in a position to feel pitty for anyone but myself.

Now these ones dont include all blackpillers, its political

I also cant imagine myself having mainstream political opinions, going to vote while believing i am chosing my nation's destiny.

Or believing that salafis are evil, repeating the same "Islam is the religion peace" line like a pseudo muslim american foid, thinking jihad was a thing that was only exclusively for the first years of islam and we dont need it any more.

Thinking beating wife MODERATELY is wrong, evil and trying to denyt by saying "dont take it literally" against people who underline the Nisa 34 ayah which is about beating woman

Basically living my religion like an average r/progressive_islam user that thinks muslims can be faggot and tranny

I cant really take serious people around my age who doesnt know english, it means they are thinking mainstreamly %99.

And i also rofl ROFL when i remember there are people who thinks history books in schools are accurate and its the only book or a text that they read about history in their entire life time.

I just thank my God for giving me the ability to acquire knowlledge.

You guys should too since you know this website
Hmm, I’ve heard about the making your own dick bigger but thought it was cap, would you recommend to do it at ~18.5x14.5cm? I’m kind unsure if I should give it a go as I already had problems with my ex where I couldn’t enjoy doggy properly although it would be nice to dickmog more people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Tallooksmaxxer
In general everyone just drifts through life, heavily influenced by their immediate environment. That's why I disregard other people's self improvement advice, they do not know what it's like to be in your shoes and 99% of the time have never even left their own comfort zone
yeah tbh. mom watches retarded self improvement youtubers. They dont tell you shit. Most of their advice is like think positive, dont give a fuck etc etc.
The thing is shits like work (more like cover up) the problems of average well situated normie. Wtf is my mom going to do after 40? Will she just suddenly decide to create a startup? No. She will just ignore her problems, the new problems will replace the other etc she will die eventually.

But does a young man that got the short stick in genetic department have the privelege of ignoring his problems?

When you say them you want to get surgery to look better, they will say you look ok, you are not that ugly if you are lucky. otherwise they will tell "muh just dont care" "muh you will find your soulmate one day". But in reality your soul is rotting inside more you are lonely.

Hmm, I’ve heard about the making your own dick bigger but thought it was cap, would you recommend to do it at ~18.5x14.5cm? I’m kind unsure if I should give it a go as I already had problems with my ex where I couldn’t enjoy doggy properly although it would be nice to dickmog more people
Might do length routine to reach 20 cm tbh and your girth is good too but you can make it to holy 6 inch or 15.2 cm something number.

You grow faster when you do both length and girth routine.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Might do length to reach 20 cm tbh and your girth is good too but you can make it to holy 6 inch or 15.2 cm something number.

You grow faster when you do both length and girth routine.
Thank you, I’m assuming there’s a dickmaxxing thread?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki and Tallooksmaxxer
Just do pumping for increased erection quality, stretching is not worth it cause it decreaseses erection angle

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Tallooksmaxxer
Just do pumping for increased erection quality, stretching is not worth it cause it decreaseses erection angle
Dont do shits like Between the cheeks and downward streches you will ok tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson