it might be over

fakemeta.

fakemeta.

lifelong reject
I was at my uni, and since I know schedule of my oneitis by heart, it was just a matter of time for me to meet her.

I was wandering through the building as if I was just looking for something. When time has come I went to correct floor. I decided to go as if I didn't know she has class there. I saw her and she drew my attention this much, that when I greeted her I didn't notice other normies behind me.

So I said "hey" to her, and some foid behind me said hey as well. I was confused and I was staring at my oneitis for 5 seconds until I responded.

People laughed, so did my oneitis. I decided not to engage conversation and just dash away. Sad shit, man.

"might"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beyourself and xit
it is indeed over.

4B0kmEP.gif

I tried reading this but I couldn't

• +1
Reactions: xit
Wtf that’s so autistic of someone else to reply hey when they are behind you tf? Who even does that? You should’ve called her out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and fakemeta.
Wtf that’s so autistic of someone else to reply hey when they are behind you tf? Who even does that? You should’ve called her out

Yeah that was weird, I was heading straight and tilted my head to oneitis to greet her and the girl on the other side decided to greet as well wtf.
That's why it took me so long to answer as I was going to talk to my 1itis.

It was awkward when I finally answered. I felt like I'm handicapped, why would the foid behind me even do that..

Yeah that was weird, I was heading straight and tilted my head to oneitis to greet her and the girl on the other side decided to greet as well wtf.
That's why it took me so long to answer as I was going to talk to my 1itis.

It was awkward when I finally answered. I felt like I'm handicapped, why would the foid behind me even do that..
cucked

why did you run away tho that just made it worse

cucked

why did you run away tho that just made it worse

It wasn't necessarily like that. After this bullshit of an event. I decided not to talk to her because of the fucking normies that had audacity to laugh at me. Even if I sat next to her (she was sitting) I would be facing those retards on opposite side.

So I just walked away with kinda faster pace. Today I will finally catch her as we have same lecture, gonna meet her in 1:30h :love:

It wasn't necessarily like that. After this bullshit of an event. I decided not to talk to her because of the fucking normies that had audacity to laugh at me. Even if I sat next to her (she was sitting) I would be facing those retards on opposite side.

So I just walked away with kinda faster pace. Today I will finally catch her as we have same lecture, gonna meet her in 1:30h :love:
youre not gonna escalate though you low t beta cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
low t beta cuck.
cry me a river, I will be pumping this prime Stacy very soon, while you keep posting your useless laments

cry me a river, I will be pumping this prime Stacy very soon, while you keep posting your useless laments
in your dreams truecel

• JFL
Reactions: fakemeta.

If your being seirous talking like that there’s no hope for you. Your already stalking someone. Stop it. Creepy af

Besides it’s not even a big deal. It wasn’t even laughing at you they felt awkward also and were laughing at the situation

• +1
Reactions: xit
Absolute ragefuel.

I invited my oneitis to this student research group about cybersecurity and she DIDN'T COME.

Though she declared she will be and shown some interest towards it, she even asked me to DM exact date but she was absent.

she must've been plucked brutally by her chad BF, which was much better alternative to programming with subhuman like me.

how do I cope?! @xit

Last edited: