It sucks how you're literally barred from things based on your looks

Arcturus

Arcturus

"Greg...Greg!"
It's pretty obvious that blackpill is real, but I never realized how fucking real it is at times. This chad was talking to me about how all the hoes he fucked because he was like 5.5 psl irl, definitely above average, and he was a year younger than me too.

It's so fucking annoying as hell that I can't do certain things because I'm just not attractive enough. It's so annoying. There is no looksmax when you are unsavable

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
It's pretty obvious that blackpill is real, but I never realized how fucking real it is at times. This chad was talking to me about how all the hoes he fucked because he was like 5.5 psl irl, definitely above average, and he was a year younger than me too.

It's so fucking annoying as hell that I can't do certain things because I'm just not attractive enough. It's so annoying. There is no looksmax when you are unsavable
Barred from what. Name them.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, subhuman incel and Deleted member 7044
Why you hatin from outside the club? You can’t even get in! Lego!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14274

The only ugly people I know who have some resemblance of a friend group are uber communist simps who work like 80 hours a week for minimum wage and voted for Joe Biden. You pretty much can't have any freedom as a less than average looking person nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Anyone can get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
what does that even mean
@itisogre *Puts Hands On Your Tits*
Time For Feeding!
10780.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Arcturus