It'll literally be fucking impossible for me to go to an endocrinologist or radiologist. I literally just have to fucking rope

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
i told my mom I'm always constipated and shit once every week (this is actually true btw) as an excuse to go to an endocrinologist to check thyroid and she said no as expected

I'm unusually cold-sensitive, I shake randomly probably because of it, I suddenly have intense pain in my hips and legs after sprinting and I'm very lethargic

I can't go to a radiologist to get my growth plates scanned because I'd need a doctor's permission

it's fucking over dude

I could be death tier low t or hypothyroid rn and I'm not allowed to know. This is so cucked dude

muh just buy medication online and use them

Isn't it dangerous to use thyroid meds if you're not confirmed hypothyroid via test results?

muh your hormones are probably fucking normal

I literally fell off my growth curve from above 50th percentile to 25th percentile during puberty from mid 14 to mid 15 (this will mean nothing to most reading this because they're too retarded to even know what that is, look it up)

Ngl almost cried realizing there's obviously no hope for me

@FreakkForLife @TeenAscender

what do you even look like

Just go on your own

i told my mom I'm always constipated and shit once every week (this is actually true btw) as an excuse to go to an endocrinologist to check thyroid and she said no as expected

I'm unusually cold-sensitive, I shake randomly probably because of it, I suddenly have intense pain in my hips and legs after sprinting and I'm very lethargic

I can't go to a radiologist to get my growth plates scanned because I'd need a doctor's permission

it's fucking over dude

I could be death tier low t or hypothyroid rn and I'm not allowed to know. This is so cucked dude

Isn't it dangerous to use thyroid meds if you're not confirmed hypothyroid via test results?

I literally fell off my growth curve from above 50th percentile to 25th percentile during puberty from mid 14 to mid 15 (this will mean nothing to most reading this because they're too retarded to even know what that is, look it up)

Go on your own bro

it's fucking over dude

take iodine