It’s All Up to God

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
he chooses who he wants to succeed and who he wants to fail. It’s that simple. There’s nothing else that comes into play. It’s simply God making choices.

He’s like;

“Hm, who should I kill off today. This guy? Hm, no, I want to keep him around a bit more. He’s good looking. What about this guy? Yeah, I’ll torture him and then kill him. If he tries to kill himself, well, I’ll just send him to hell.”

So, I can no longer blame myself for my problems. Can can literally do anything. If I’m flawed, evil, ugly, dumb, etc, God can fix it, but he just doesn’t want to. Basically saying, “na, I don’t feel like it.”

None of my issues were caused by me, they were all meant to happen from the start. I have no control over my actions,

If I kill myself, God wanted it to happen. Every breath, blink, and move I make was predetermined by God and disguised as “muh free will”

I’m typing this because God wanted me to. I’m sitting here because God wanted me to. When I take shits, it’s because God wants me to.

God could have stopped Richard Ramirez from raping and killing, but he didn’t feel like it.

God could’ve stopped Adam and Eve from eating the apple, but he didn’t want to.

God could have stopped Jesus from suffering on the cross.

God is basically the game developer. This is his game. And I lost.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, LancasteR, KeepGrinding and 1 other person
Subhumanity speedrun any%

we are all puppets with an ilusion of free will

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, Marsiere214, ropemax and 2 others
Stop being retarded

Allah is a horrendous nigger

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: KeepGrinding, anactualdude and Deleted member 17217
Fatalism is true but it is your soul that has chosen to struggle in this lifetime, not god.

he chooses who he wants to succeed and who he wants to fail. It’s that simple. There’s nothing else that comes into play. It’s simply God making choices.

He’s like;

“Hm, who should I kill off today. This guy? Hm, no, I want to keep him around a bit more. He’s good looking. What about this guy? Yeah, I’ll torture him and then kill him. If he tries to kill himself, well, I’ll just send him to hell.”

So, I can no longer blame myself for my problems. Can can literally do anything. If I’m flawed, evil, ugly, dumb, etc, God can fix it, but he just doesn’t want to. Basically saying, “na, I don’t feel like it.”

None of my issues were caused by me, they were all meant to happen from the start. I have no control over my actions,

If I kill myself, God wanted it to happen. Every breath, blink, and move I make was predetermined by God and disguised as “muh free will”

I’m typing this because God wanted me to. I’m sitting here because God wanted me to. When I take shits, it’s because God wants me to.

God could have stopped Richard Ramirez from raping and killing, but he didn’t feel like it.

God could’ve stopped Adam and Eve from eating the apple, but he didn’t want to.

God could have stopped Jesus from suffering on the cross.

God is basically the game developer. This is his game. And I lost.
U can change ur life around RN if u wanted to bro , bruh i used 2 blame god for some reason idk i was a weird ass 12 yr old i would stub my toe and shit and be like mane fuck u god bitchass nigga ong or some shit call hima peice of shit but that shit made no sense dawg bruh

look bruh
believe in god is like saying freedom
cause bealvie in devil means no freedom but everyone is successful igs thats i deal but tha devil says everyone should be forced to do the good while god says u should have a choice so i think ur trippin im actually not religoous and shit just forced 2 go 2 church but it looks like u are so yh

so basically u can stop ur suffering ur self by improving on ur self and becoming atractive and idk whatevr
SOUNDS CORNY DOE SO IDK

Over

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore