It’s amazing how little prolactin is talked about here

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
The worst horomone to have in your body as a male. Amazing that little to no discussion has been had about it here. Just a few minor footnotes in some guides here but is ignored by everyone

Everyone here says blah blah I have low t but in reality they probably have high prolactin

You can have 1355 testosterone levels like me but if you have high prolactin, the benefits are negated

@Vermilioncore thoughts doc?

@Thompsonz

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 5467, Roquefort and 6 others
The worst horomone to have in your body as a male. Amazing that little to no discussion has been had about it here. Just a few minor footnotes in some guides here but is ignored by everyone

Everyone here says blah blah I have low t but in reality they probably have high prolactin

You can have 1355 testosterone levels like me but if you have high prolactin, the benefits are negated

@Thompsonz
how can i get 2 know that i have high prolactin????🥲

@Thompsonz
does masturbation causes high prolactin??????🥲🥲🥲

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 15827
Gud thread!😛

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

Just crazy. Having high prolactin results in low t symptoms and erectile dysfunction yet having sex increases prolactin levels by 400%

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Brutal, that means giga coomers have high prolactin. Absolutely over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Roquefort, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Brutal, that means giga coomers have high prolactin. Absolutely over
Having actual sex increases prolactin levels more than just masturbating. What’s not clear is how long prolactin levels are elevated from sexual activity. Some say as little as 60 minutes but I lean to a longer time. Or Atleast frequent sexual activity increases prolactin to where you develop a tumor that keeps the levels elevated.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and Sny
Having actual sex increases prolactin levels more than just masturbating. What’s not clear is how long prolactin levels are elevated from sexual activity. Some say as little as 60 minutes but I lean to a longer time. Or Atleast frequent sexual activity increases prolactin to where you develop a tumor that keeps the levels elevated.
You heard that boys? Having sex is low T trait.

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Sub0, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
It’s also amazing how little my big fat cock is talked about here

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, EverythingCel133, Roquefort and 8 others
take cabergoline to reduce refractory period . can even cum 3 times in an hour with cabergoline . almost everyones low iq here . nobody know a thing or two bout hormones here

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 15854, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Why don't you take cabergolin?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Bruh, did a hormone test as I have low T symptoms, turns out T is normal but Prolactin is absurdly high.

Even as I’m slowly increasing my calories coming out of a cut, my sex drive is non-existent.

take cabergoline to reduce refractory period . can even cum 3 times in an hour with cabergoline . almost everyones low iq here . nobody know a thing or two bout hormones here
I’d love to take this but what heart about the heart fibrosis stuff? Also would dopamine receptors become less sensitive?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I’d love to take this but what heart about the heart fibrosis stuff? Also would dopamine receptors become less sensitive?
Cabergoline is pretty rough on the heart . Don't use it frequently and you're safe . 🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and JamesHowlett
Cabergoline is pretty rough on the heart . Don't use it frequently and you're safe . 🤙🤙
Have doctors appointment about it soon, if I have to will the lowest dose possible be safe?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Have doctors appointment about it soon, if I have to will the lowest dose possible be safe?
Stop being a bitch do you have past problems with your heart? If not take .25 mg twice a week and get prolactin checked after 4 weeks. If you don’t have shit luck and genetics the worst side you’ll get is headaches

I’ve taken it before

Stop being a bitch do you have past problems with your heart? If not take .25 mg twice a week and get prolactin checked after 4 weeks. If you don’t have shit luck and genetics the worst side you’ll get is headaches

I’ve taken it before
I’m still gonna take it tbh, can’t wait to finally rid myself of these low T symptoms.

What was your prolactin level?

Yesterday my $150 toy arrived along with my $90 toy. Couldn’t resist buying more, so now I got 8 more coming my way that range from $30 to $200. I gotta chill

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Yesterday my $150 toy arrived along with my $90 toy. Couldn’t resist buying more, so now I got 8 more coming my way that range from $30 to $200. I gotta chill
source for $30 toys? which year they from