It’s bad to be blackpilled

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
Most will barely not ascend and will rot and will take a severe hit to their nt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, slavicpsycho, datboijj and 3 others
That's true. Most blackpilled people won't ever get surgeries. Only very few will even do anything, overcome their setbacks, and ascend. It's a net negative for most people to be blackpilled. You need strong willpower, deep pockets, and a bit of insanity to be better off after.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, zura, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
What else is there to do work and hang out to be NT with the buddies? 🤓 No thanks I rather rot and bully Indian teens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and CIA Recruiter
this is true lol

i unconsciously rate people while being outside

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, zura, Gus17 and 4 others
Water that`s why greycels like are generally the sanest people here
I mean life is beautiful tbh only if people have shit parents they will say otherwise imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Being blackpilled opened my eyes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 23218
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, datboijj and Deleted member 22924
Being blackpilled will make you more negative but you can use the knowledge to maximise your looks. You will end up living a better life than before.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 23218
Being blackpilled will make you more negative but you can use the knowledge to maximise your looks. You will end up living a better life than before.
Most users here won’t get surgery tho and will leanmaxx if that

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Most users here won’t get surgery tho and will leanmaxx if that
I said can use the knowledge, not will. A lot of people here just use this forum as an incel proxy site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
imagine getting surgeries and still being trapped in the blackpill, thats a mad one innit

this is true lol

i unconsciously rate people while being outside
Same but its harder to rate. Theres people with meh side profiles and 4ths but they turn to the front and youre like "wtf damn"
There was this girl i was calling mid but i decided to actually talk to her as an excuse to analyse her face and boom she was easily a solid htb

it’s bad to have any belief that you can’t say out loud unless it helps you because it will create a barrier between you and outside world, where you play a persona rather than be authentic/honest

if you are blackpilled you should probably also be religious, vegan, environmentalist, ect to be personable, people can see high inhib, hiding something about them almost as well as they can see low looks level

• +1
Reactions: zura
Theres people with meh side profiles and 4ths but they turn to the front and youre like "wtf damn"
There was this girl i was calling mid but i decided to actually talk to her as an excuse to analyse her face and boom she was easily a solid htb
here in southamerica its the opposite

people looks gl at first glance, probably due to clothing/style halo and all of that, but once you look at their faces you can easily notice that most of them are recessed af

I was dickpilled before being blackpilled @pessimistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391