It’s been more than a month

D

Deleted member 30552

I still miss her everyday

Miss the love

Miss the compliments, miss the conversations

Dont even know why. Nothing even particularly special about that bich but I love her more than any other girl I’ve been with

I wish she would come back

Ignore this post I’m just venting

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 23391
Reddit is that way

its been a year daddy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
get a grip and SLAY you emotional cuckold

• WTF
get a grip and SLAY you emotional cuckold
I’m trying. I’m trying to money max but I can’t get a job, I want something to distract. But you wouldn’t get it. You wake up thinking about someone for months and go to bed thinking about them every single day when they’re not with you and then out of thin air theyre gone. I could probably fuck random girls who are hotter or whatever and I think I would still think about her. But idk.

I’m trying. I’m trying to money max but I can’t get a job, I want something to distract. But you wouldn’t get it. You wake up thinking about someone for months and go to bed thinking about them every single day when they’re not with you and then out of thin air theyre gone. I could probably fuck random girls who are hotter or whatever and I think I would still think about her. But idk.
You don't think I've been in relationships and had breakups before? LOL. Be a man and get over it.

You don't think I've been in relationships before and had breakups? LOL.
I dunno what you’ve been through but you should get it if you’ve truly loved a girl for more than 6 months

its been alsmost 2 months and the bitcn wont even bother unamtching me. imagine being so irrelevant.

its been alsmost 2 months and the bitcn wont even bother unamtching me. imagine being so irrelevant.
you barely knew this bich bruv most likely

I guarantee if you get into a serious relationship and get left u will suicide. I’m just warning you

• JFL