It's brutal how much Germany descended

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
We were such moggers in 2014-2016. Should have won the Euro 2016. Then the descension started. This is how our squad looks like now:

Deutschland

Brutal.

Every position is worse than in the last tournament.
Neuer is not in his prime anymore, the defense is literally a joke (remember Lahm, Boateng and prime Hummels?), the midfield is decent, and our offense is so out of form (Sané, Werner, Havertz) that Löw had to bring Thomas Müller back.

We have no chance of winning the Euro. Maybe @FastBananaCEO is right and England will win it jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others

Future germany team

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 10987 and 18 others
My favorites for winning the Euro:

1. France
2. Belgium
3. Portugal
4. Spain
5. Italy
6. Netherlands
7. England
8.-23. any other team
24. Germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, owlofathena, amorfati and 2 others
We were such moggers in 2014-2016. Should have won the Euro 2016. Then the descension started. This is how our squad looks like now:

View attachment 1146648

Brutal.

Every position is worse than in the last tournament.
Neuer is not in his prime anymore, the defense is literally a joke (remember Lahm, Boateng and prime Hummels?), the midfield is decent, and our offense is so out of form (Sané, Werner, Havertz) that Löw had to bring Thomas Müller back.

We have no chance of winning the Euro. Maybe @FastBananaCEO is right and England will win it jfl.
Bro germany wont probably make it past the group stage in the EM with France and Portugal in the group:lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati and AlexAP
Bro germany wont probably make it past the group stage in the EM with France and Portugal in the group:lul:
I guess this is possible, the team is very bad.

At least Löw will leave after the Euro.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

1. France
2. Belgium
3. Portugal
4. Spain
5. Italy
6. Netherlands
7. England
8.-23. any other team
24. Germany
France is Overpowered tbh Greizeman,Kante,Pogba,Benzema,Mendy,Giroud. If they don't win there's seriously something wrong with them

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
France is Overpowered tbh Greizeman,Kante,Pogba,Benzema,Mendy,Giroud. If they don't win there's seriously something wrong with them
Yeah, France has the best players since years. But the coach is not good imo, even if he won the World Cup.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

1. France
2. Belgium
3. Portugal
4. Spain
5. Italy
6. Netherlands
7. England
8.-23. any other team
24. Germany
you're underrating England, they got pretty good names mixed with the developed style of playing because of managers like Guardiola and Klopp and Tuchel improving the premier league tactics and style of playing.
I think they will do pretty well this time

you're underrating England, they got pretty good names mixed with the developed style of playing because of managers like Guardiola and Klopp and Tuchel improving the premier league tactics and style of playing.
I think they will do pretty well this time
England does perform traditionally bad in tournaments, 2018 was pure luck imo. This team is not better than the Golden generation 2000-2006.

I do not see them having a better playing style either.

Werner :lul:
Kinda sad what happened to my man ter stegen, it was just a bad season...

There was a rumor that Bayern wanted to buy Werner. I'm glad we didn't, imagine Lewandowski being replaced by Werner jfl.
Kinda sad what happened to my man ter stegen, it was just a bad season...
I didn't even follow ter Stegen, but he was always mediocre when he played for Germany. Maybe that's why Löw didn't want him.

4. Spain
JFL.
We have been shit since at least 2014, and we've only gotten worse since then.

German still has ton of great or very good players (Neuer, Kroos, Goretzka, Havertz,
, Kimmich...)

We literally do not have a single great player. Our best is probably Gerard Moreno (JFL)
Our descension mogs yours tbh.

JFL.
We have been shit since at least 2014, and we've only gotten worse since then.

German still has ton of great or very good players (Neuer, Kroos, Goretzka, Havertz,
, Kimmich...)

We literally do not have a single great player. Our best is probably Gerard Moreno (JFL)
Our descension mogs yours tbh.
But Spain still beat Germany 6-0 last year. I think you play better as a team, even if we might have some players who are still very good in their clubs.

We have problems winning games against small teams, we lost against Macedona (1-2) in Germany this year.

• Love it

• +1
Germany still are moggers tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
What happens when you care more about refugees than your own countrymen.

Look at Italy, they're the most Anti Refugees nation in Europe and very patriotic and they WON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back