It's crazy how fast college ages people

Collagenic

Collagenic

Iron
Literally the as soon as their body have the ability to loose collagen, people go to college and nuke the fuck out of it. Where I go to college, I can tell with like 95%+ accuracy weather someone is a freshmen or not just by looking at them.

I'm not pulling this number out of nowhere either, when I was trying to join a fraternity you would go to events where the all freshmen go and talk to the guys in the fraternity. Everyone just KNEW who was a freshmen and who was in a fraternity because it was so obvious. That's not even considering the girls either, their collagen is obviously even more nuked.

The demographic of my college is all white people and it's in a hot state where basically everyone does outdoor activities like surfing and water polo, it's a perfect recipe for disaster. All factors considered, it's no wonder age pill hits so hard

Pre College:
-Invincible collagen
-Everyone plays sports / is active
-Good sleep schedule
-Fast metabolism
-Generally healthy

1st year at College:
-Weight gain (Freshmen 15)
-No physical activity
-People outside all day from walking to classes and partying, no spf
-Binge drinking (if you don't drink 2x+ a week you're lame)
-Messed up sleep schedule from glamorized partying lifestyle
-Stress from exams
-Bad hygiene from living in dorms
-Tanning in order to keep up with increased beauty standards

On top of all that, people are completely ignorant to how much they're looksmining. Guys think their older looking appearance is a "mature look", and that it's a good thing that they "don't look like a freshman anymore". And girls think that all that matters is they're tanned asf and weight gain just makes them "thicker".

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Allornothing, Respalier and 36 others
what a fucking looks autist :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and FrameMogger
Most guys also grow out their facial hair in college so they look older from that too

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, LooksJourney, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
sad season 3 GIF by Portlandia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Literally the as soon as their body have the ability to loose collagen, people go to college and nuke the fuck out of it. Where I go to college, I can tell with like 95%+ accuracy weather someone is a freshmen or not just by looking at them.

I'm not pulling this number out of nowhere either, when I was trying to join a fraternity you would go to events where the all freshmen go and talk to the guys in the fraternity. Everyone just KNEW who was a freshmen and who was in a fraternity because it was so obvious. That's not even considering the girls either, their collagen is obviously even more nuked.

The demographic of my college is all white people and it's in a hot state where basically everyone does outdoor activities like surfing and water polo, it's a perfect recipe for disaster. All factors considered, it's no wonder age pill hits so hard

Pre College:
-Invincible collagen
-Good sleep schedule
-Fast metabolism
-Generally healthy

1st year at College:
-No physical activity
-Stress from exams

On top of all that, people are completely ignorant to how much they're looksmining. Guys think their older looking appearance is a "mature look", and that it's a good thing that they "don't look like a freshman anymore". And girls think that all that matters is they're tanned asf and weight gain just makes them "thicker".
Good. Let us college aged looksmaxers ascend while our competition descends.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Ukcel1388, tombradylover and 7 others
Most guys also grow out their facial hair in college so they look older from that too
This ones big, and the people that do shave are rarely clean shaven. Always scruffy

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 7580 and Sigmamale
I have the exact same thoughts. One of my close friends was super good looking during high school but genuinely looks shit at 20 now. He bloated up and started growing out his facial hair into some gay goatee, thinks it makes him look “mature” lmfao

But at the same time the chads here mog high school chads to suicide

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukcel1388, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 16641 and 8 others
It’s also funny because some of the professors here who’ve aged well literally look younger than many of the students :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ukcel1388, mulattomaxxer, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
My final college year self mogged my first year college self into the dirt

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Daniel Plainview, oldcell and 3 others

Pre College:
-Invincible collagen
-Good sleep schedule
-Fast metabolism
-Generally healthy

1st year at College:
-No physical activity
-Stress from exams

I agree with and I did the whole uni scam. I was one of the few who came out of college the same if not better and aged in the right way with little if any collagen loss.

I fucked up freshman year with a lot of drinking and smoking marijuana, but then stopped that sophomore year. I did marijuana smoking a decent amount in the summer after freshman year and drinking, but then stopped it entirely early sophomore year college. Junior year , and senior year and then my super senior half semeser+ summer session so 9 months extra post senior year I did tons of aderall however( no marijuana and no drinking however except every 3 months ). I definitely did age a little with these drug abuse but I have top tier youth genetics from parents so it didn't show that much. That and a combination of exercise throughout my college years as well as staying inside a lot saved me from too much collagen loss . I didn't use sunscreen till 6 months ago, wish I started earlier.

I would argue now however thanks to my sunscreen use and improved diet I have restored my post high school look collagen wise.

From my experience the worst ager is going to be not wearing sunscreen and staying outside a lot, as well as drinking and smoking. This danger is excarberate the worst in whites. Whites by far age the worst, and then hispanics but its not really that close. Whites smoke everyone in the aging race, but it depends where.

I've noticed Scandinavians age the best out of all whites. I believe its a combination of the limited sunlight as they get nearly 1000-1500 hours less sunlight then most american cities, and the sun is the biggest ager. They also exercise more and don't drink as much compared to Americans.

The best aging people by far are asians. They age better then blacks. I would argue that Indians/Arabs can age close to blacks it depends. But to say that blacks age better then asians is false. Looking 20 years younger then age is normal in Korea and Japan. The average 18 year old Japanese foid looks like a 14 year old american lmao.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Daniel Plainview, Yerico7 and 5 others
Never went to college isn't it a 4 year babysitting place that magically turns you into a productive member of society.

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Daniel Plainview and TrestIsBest
I agree with and I did the whole uni scam. I was one of the few who came out of college the same if not better and aged in the right way with little if any collagen loss.

I fucked up freshman year with a lot of drinking and smoking marijuana, but then stopped that sophomore year. I did marijuana smoking a decent amount in the summer after freshman year and drinking, but then stopped it entirely early sophomore year college. Junior year , and senior year and then my super senior half semeser+ summer session so 9 months extra post senior year I did tons of aderall however( no marijuana and no drinking however except every 3 months ). I definitely did age a little with these drug abuse but I have top tier youth genetics from parents so it didn't show that much. That and a combination of exercise throughout my college years as well as staying inside a lot saved me from too much collagen loss . I didn't use sunscreen till 6 months ago, wish I started earlier.

I would argue now however thanks to my sunscreen use and improved diet I have restored my post high school look collagen wise.

From my experience the worst ager is going to be not wearing sunscreen and staying outside a lot, as well as drinking and smoking. This danger is excarberate the worst in whites. Whites by far age the worst, and then hispanics but its not really that close. Whites smoke everyone in the aging race, but it depends where.

I've noticed Scandinavians age the best out of all whites. I believe its a combination of the limited sunlight as they get nearly 1000-1500 hours less sunlight then most american cities, and the sun is the biggest ager. They also exercise more and don't drink as much compared to Americans.

The best aging people by far are asians. They age better then blacks. I would argue that Indians/Arabs can age close to blacks it depends. But to say that blacks age better then asians is false. Looking 20 years younger then age is normal in Korea and Japan. The average 18 year old Japanese foid looks like a 14 year old american lmao.
Sun the the biggest ager by far and it's not even close. I grew up in a cold state, so most of my high school friends go to college in that state. I can tell by their social medias that people at their college are wayyyyy less aged than at mine. It's day and night.

Even with the terribly unhealthy college lifestyle that both experience, it less of a factor than sun exposure. This is why I'll never, ever, leave my house without drenching myself in way too much sunscreen. A couple of times since I've started sunscreen I've stepped outside for 15-30 minutes forgetting sunscreen, and it bothered me to my core for the rest of the day. Obvi 15-30m is no big deal, but I try to convince myself otherwise to make it a lifelong habit

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person

Most people, especially white people, I knew, especially females, descended HARD after uni.
I in fact, ascended. I went from a fat subhuman to a lean psl 5.5 lad (as rated by people here)
Not to mention the fact I'm not white either, so I aged pretty well

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1, mulattomaxxer, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Facial hair is so subhuman, not sure why so many guys think it looks good

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Deprived, Yerico7 and 4 others
Most people, especially white people, I knew, especially females, descended HARD after uni.
I in fact, ascended. I went from a fat subhuman to a lean psl 5.5 lad (as rated by people here)
Not to mention the fact I'm not white either, so I aged pretty well
And that's exactly why the forum and me like JB, is cause their not collagen damaged by the alcohol and staying up late, and they also are in good shape.

The few girls that ascended don't have the same collagen density due to drinking and school stress and thus even with make up you can see the collagen loss and its a turn off. It pisses me off all these stupid holes want to party it up and not take care of their one asset which is their looks. How dumb are holes.

Any intelligent foid would be doing everything in their power to stay youthful but surprisingly few do that.

Also this forum is coping hard about the age pill. They dont realize that prime girls 16-19 don't want a man older then 22-25 facial wise. As a man If you look older then 23-25 normal aging its over. The only women who find men in their 30s and 40s consistently attractive are older women who are like 26-30 which is damaged goods with collagen loss, so fuck that.Their invisible to me.

For girls, More then 19 is damaged goods but this in america where the women age like milk. Russian and Eastern European and scandanvian foids would age a lot better as they get less sunlight per year, 1000-1500 hours less a year which would be over a course of say 18 years, 1000*18= 18,000 hours less sunlight exposure.

8760*2=17,520 hours less sun exposure in Moscow russia vs New York City. Therefore a Moscow girl would have 2 years less of sun exposure and a 17year old russian women would look the same as a 15 year old american. Keep in mind that the effects of the sun are parabolic, so the difference could be more in the long run , like a 24 year old russian foid the same age looking as a 19 year old american girl.

• +1
Reactions: CT03, Daniel Plainview, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
And that's exactly why the forum and me like JB, is cause their not collagen damaged by the alcohol and staying up late, and they also are in good shape.

The few girls that ascended don't have the same collagen density due to drinking and school stress and thus even with make up you can see the collagen loss and its a turn off. It pisses me off all these stupid holes want to party it up and not take care of their one asset which is their looks. How dumb are holes.

Any intelligent foid would be doing everything in their power to stay youthful but surprisingly few do that.

Also this forum is coping hard about the age pill. They dont realize that prime girls 16-19 don't want a man older then 22-25 facial wise. As a man If you look older then 23-25 normal aging its over. The only women who find men in their 30s and 40s consistently attractive are older women who are like 26-30 which is damaged goods with collagen loss, so fuck that.Their invisible to me.

For girls, More then 19 is damaged goods but this in america where the women age like milk. Russian and Eastern European and scandanvian foids would age a lot better as they get less sunlight per year, 1000-1500 hours less a year which would be over a course of say 18 years, 1000*18= 18,000 hours less sunlight exposure.

8760*2=17,520 hours less sun exposure in Moscow russia vs New York City. Therefore a Moscow girl would have 2 years less of sun exposure and a 17year old russian women would look the same as a 15 year old american. Keep in mind that the effects of the sun are parabolic, so the difference could be more in the long run , like a 24 year old russian foid the same age looking as a 19 year old american girl.
I only know THREE foids (all ethnic) from uni who looked the same as they did when they entered uni. Two black, one hapa.

I only know THREE foids (all ethnic) from uni who looked the same as they did when they entered uni. Two black, one hapa.
Yea ethnics in general age better. But regardless the age pill affects everyone, but whites disproportionally. Sunscreen alone goes a long way. Apparently that is Paul Rudd's key for looking that good at his age. .That and of Course when you make millions of dollars you live stress free, which ages you a lot. Notice how the eye area and above the fore head looks disproportionally worse. People don't rub in the sunscreen those areas and they are a big part in aging.

iu

If an ethnic actor did the same they would probably still look the same as the left pic in terms of aging.

"
While Rudd often jokes about his ageless appearance, he did drop a nugget of tried and true advice in 2015. “I am a big believer in sunscreen,” he told InStyle.

“I’m not one for tanning. I used to be, back when I was rocking the Depeche Mode look. Honestly, I wear sunscreen not to prevent wrinkles but because I don’t want to get skin cancer,” he added."

Also Brutal Redpill. Even some tanning in the short term
permanently aged him some. The skin is like a odometer, remembering all its sun mileage exposure. Thus sunscreen is paramount,

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, Ken and 1 other person
Full stubble mogs if you don't have a great jaw but not many guys are actually able to grow full coverage in college

I wish I would’ve wore sunscreen when I was in the military. I’d prob still look like a 16 year old if I did. I only started wearing it consistently in august 2021

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I fell for biggest lie in history to people with African genes. That you don’t need sunscreen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Korea and Yerico7
Can’t wait to be a 6’3 HAPA Tren fiend slaying in college

Can’t wait to be a 6’3 HAPA Tren fiend slaying in college
Would avoid the tren for sure. Many bodybuilders talk about extreme mood swings and rage and night sweats and coughing. A low dose of Pharma test 100 mg and Pharma hgh ( or mk-677 If you cant get it ) would be best.

Remember that you don't want to age yourself, and roids in high doses will age you rapidly. Sarms to a lesser degree. But the average juice head in the gym over dose it and loses appeal to JB and prime Stacies. Less is more. Its more about the illusion.

Zyzz is considered a top tier physique and he is, but he lacked back width development. That plays a big part in how your perceived. Luckily he had massive trap development as well as a great upper chest. Shoulder width also is important.

Arms luckily aren't that important relative to forearms. Once you reach 15 inches at 12% body fat at a height of 5ft 8-6ft, or 16 inches at a height of 6ft-6ft4 its looks good to 95% of the foids.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and TeenAscender
i seriously wanna get on yo ass
u always laughing and shit nigga naw get yo fat ass on the ground and do 20 pushups and after that nigga go run 15 miles so u can stop being a greasy ass fat ass nigga
listen zero u bitch ass nigga do you want to ascend alr heres the method

EVERYTIME you want to go on looksmax.org do 10 pushups and run .25 miles
every time u use incel language like "jfl" "sub5" "oneis" idk all the terms do 100 pushups and run 3 miles ok? thank me later fat ass nigga

Would avoid the tren for sure. Many bodybuilders talk about extreme mood swings and rage and night sweats and coughing. A low dose of Pharma test 100 mg and Pharma hgh ( or mk-677 If you cant get it ) would be best.

Remember that you don't want to age yourself, and roids in high doses will age you rapidly. Sarms to a lesser degree. But the average juice head in the gym over dose it and loses appeal to JB and prime Stacies. Less is more. Its more about the illusion.

Zyzz is considered a top tier physique and he is, but he lacked back width development. That plays a big part in how your perceived. Luckily he had massive trap development as well as a great upper chest. Shoulder width also is important.

Arms luckily aren't that important relative to forearms. Once you reach 15 inches at 12% body fat at a height of 5ft 8-6ft, or 16 inches at a height of 6ft-6ft4 its looks good to 95% of the foids.
You right I’m not gonna touch tren due to effects collagen, Imma prolly do test primo anavar + HGH/peptides/MK

For sure I ain’t gonna do it, imma focus on big muscles relative to my frame, broad shoulders and lats + low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
BEcause every study confirmed females prefers it

Every single female i talked prefers it

I started slaying much harder since growing it

ITs subhuman only between low T incel looksmax.org teenage posters

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview

You prob have shit jaw if you need facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Deprived and Korea
:blackpill:Muh muh tan in the sun to become a high T warrior

Tbh idk what to believe in anymore, if I don’t go out in the sun I feel like a cuck

If I do I feel like my collagen is evaporating

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview

Wrong and dumb

I prove u this once for all, take someone with top tier jaw like Henry CAvill, he looks 10x better with stubble, but worse with beard

Here are pictures of Cavill stubble vs naked mole rat shaven

Stubble make u always looks better even if u have godly jaw, with some exceptions

Attachments

• cavill1.jpg
    cavill1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 0
  • cavill2.jpg
    cavill2.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 0
  • cavill3.jpg
    cavill3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, KDA Player and Ascendant
Wrong and dumb

I prove u this once for all, take someone with top tier jaw like Henry CAvill, he looks 10x better with stubble, but worse with beard

Stubble make u always looks better even if u have godly jaw, with some exceptions
That’s just a bad pic of cavill, he looks great without any facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and johncruz12345
Wrong and dumb

I do agree 100%, just had to LOL about mole rat comparison. Thanks for the lol.

But yeah 100%, I have visible jaw line and it doesnt get worse with stubble, it just contours the jaw better and the jaw shape stands out more in motion. I trim to around 6/7 mm.

However, as the beard hair grows longer and usually all beard hair grow at different speed / length, it starts to look like a bum. Best look is trimmed at 4-7 mm for me.

Clean shaven- it looks too babyface-esque. Even with above average forward grown face, solid zygos/cheekbones it looks too much babyface without stubble. Honestly all dudes look too babyface-like without beard or stubble. This is why a beard is crucial for norwoodcels. Without beard and shaven off hair, the face looks literally like a thumb on most bald men.

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
That’s just a bad pic of cavill, he looks great without any facial hair
He looks , but his best looks is light stubble

Dont hide jaw, make it even more angular

You right I’m not gonna touch tren due to effects collagen, Imma prolly do test primo anavar + HGH/peptides/MK

For sure I ain’t gonna do it, imma focus on big muscles relative to my frame, broad shoulders and lats + low bodyfat
Yea don't over do it, always try with a lower dose and see how good you can get. I find mk-677 to be under rated ( and hgh would be even better but most is bunk unless you get Pharma ). Its shit for actual muscle growth and fat loss, but you get so much better muscle recovery, meaning you can indirectly boost your muscle growth by going full send max intensity on your workouts and then not feeling burnt out the next day. You can also hit muscle groups more frequently which is going to be great for hypertrophy. And it also shines for the "side effect " of hunger .Its a blessing during bulking but obviously would cause issues in cutting. It is manageable though and you get used to it.

Pre College:
-Invincible collagen
-Good sleep schedule
-Fast metabolism
-Generally healthy

1st year at College:
-No physical activity
-Stress from exams

Sun doesn't destroy your skin at all. Also everyone collagen is gone by 17 now adays anyhow.

Stress impacts collagen but you can gain it back with low stress and dermarolling your face as well.

Drinking isn't good for trying to get laid, and alcohol is only good in very small increments. I drink very little throughout the day just to have a nice buzz if it's been a stressful day, but drinking totally wrecked me when i was 19 and 20 so I don't drink anymore and I look younger and better then I was when I was 20 yrs old living in Boston, riding the MBTA to work with a paper bag of beer/whiskey. Only problem is now I never see young purebread irish/italian girls, everyone is a mutt in the west, like total euro/latin/Native american mixup.

Oh well, I'll probably go back to boston in my 30s to work on the dockyards if I can't get my mechanic buisness set up.

Holy fuck man it's all this shit that ages you, I mean we are all gonna age. When the hell are JBs more into a young full collagen pretty boy then a masculine high test grizzled n chizzled mid-20s/30 yr old anyways?

Yes goyim every study that includes 30 and 40 year old women as well

Totally not like every prime woman wants light stubble/clean shaven maesthetic chad like we've seen hundreds of times through tinder experiments :rolleyes:

Yes goyim every study that includes 30 and 40 year old women as well

Totally not like every prime woman wants light stubble/clean shaven maesthetic chad like we've seen hundreds of times through tinder experiments :rolleyes:
It depends. I feel for JB appeal you can't really have much stubble and its easy to over do as then they feel your too old. I myself always get a lot less ioi with more facial hair. Clean shaven a very light stubble works but the stubble isn't really visible from far. Perhaps for women in the range of 20-25 a stubble could work. But for jb appeal its not going to work .

I wonder how alcohol really affects collagen as I know a few people who binge drink a lot a few days a week on average that have good collagen for their age while the daily drinkers have lost a lot of theirs probably due to bad health overall.

As far as skin aging with races I think the thicker the skin the less it looks older everything else being equal. Some black females in their 60s look way younger than their age if they lived a healthy lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant
Sun the the biggest ager by far and it's not even close. I grew up in a cold state, so most of my high school friends go to college in that state. I can tell by their social medias that people at their college are wayyyyy less aged than at mine. It's day and night.

Even with the terribly unhealthy college lifestyle that both experience, it less of a factor than sun exposure. This is why I'll never, ever, leave my house without drenching myself in way too much sunscreen. A couple of times since I've started sunscreen I've stepped outside for 15-30 minutes forgetting sunscreen, and it bothered me to my core for the rest of the day. Obvi 15-30m is no big deal, but I try to convince myself otherwise to make it a lifelong habit
I want to be tan af. Gonna get on MT2 and spend 8 hours a day outside. Chicks don’t like pasty dudes

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I'm 26 and look 16 because I'm bloated, recessed and boneless. I drink, I never use sunscreen, I eat garbage, only do some basic calisthenics every few days.

not enough people realize how hard college ages you. I'm 22 and most people i meet think i look like a freshman facially. Its wild

I'm 26 and look 16 because I'm bloated, recessed and boneless. I drink, I never use sunscreen, I eat garbage, only do some basic calisthenics every few days.

Unholy genes. Mirin.