Its depressing how expensive having kids is today

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Because of standards the filthy capialist system has imposed, your kid will see other kids having shiny clothes, expensive phones, toys, hobbies, food all those stuff. In reality kids are cheap af to raise if your are middle class. If it weren't for materialism then the only necessity would be cheap af baby clothes and thats it, what more would a child need? But capitalism has made it so if your kid sees other kids having stuff it will ask for it too.

Ngl brocels if raising kids was like 100 years ago i would already have a baby with my gf at 21 now, my mother would take care of it and i would he stress free :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:, i want to have kids young

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Catawampus, Gaia262 and 7 others
Ethnics still have kids when they're you g and poor

While.white.ppl.wait.til they are 35:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15338, thereallegend and 1 other person
21 is good age for a first kid ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
JFL having kids when you cant provide them a perfect stress free life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262, Danish_Retard, Kroker and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15338 and Prettyboy
Because of standards the filthy capialist system has imposed, your kid will see other kids having shiny clothes, expensive phones, toys, hobbies, food all those stuff. In reality kids are cheap af to raise if your are middle class. If it weren't for materialism then the only necessity would be cheap af baby clothes and thats it, what more would a child need? But capitalism has made it so if your kid sees other kids having stuff it will ask for it too.

Ngl brocels if raising kids was like 100 years ago i would already have a baby with my gf at 21 now, my mother would take care of it and i would he stress free :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:, i want to have kids young
its not having kids that expensive its having the kind of lifestyle that will attract a woman willing to have kids with you

that is unless youre chad/tyrone knocking up baby mommas and leaving them to be welfare queens

kids need nothing and want for nothing if you raise them right

women on the other hand have been inculcated not to want to have kids until late in life by which time theyve gotten used to materialist single life and to need insane standard of living to feel secure enough to have kids

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14918 and 3 others
You know for a lot of our cases if our parents had not tried to raise us on a shoe string we might have fitted in and not ended up on this board.

If you're on here you should not have kids, full stop.

I want to have kids instead of slaying, sucks that I was born into a poor family without a father :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, TsarTsar444 and datboijj
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem
I am pretty sure kids bullied other kids 100 years ago

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
I don't know, in my country the poorer a family is the more kids they have, gypsies have tons of children and they don't bother with buying them shiny clothes, toys or other stuff.
Krhy9nA3FeB9MiWZEzffsaKD-zwRagBGe7QIMGPg5GBUEjN49ulJYklKL1j7SK2PzzGSCg1r8x_RdcASWglsF0eEraPp997zu0vcfML41CYa8-Zz07ED_tGK
bcea2d8f00a122683d431ef5e74de27a.jpg
n.dickinson.jpg

Last edited:
Unless ur a refugee illegal immigrant or a negro
Then it's easy as heell
Only people who find expensive to have children are are middle class white people

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
yeah ngl i saw everyone getting shiny shit new phones etc, and went insane cos mine didnt buy me shit

id just get them the odd nice thing tbh. its nice to have nice things sometimes