It's easy to pick up strange women if you talk loudly about a certain topic

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
Only works in closed spaces tbh not on the street

If they're into it too they'll start a conversation with you. For example if you in a entertainment store and talk about One Piece a weeb girl probably start conversing with you. that's how a lot of people make new friends

I was with a friend at a 7 eleven and we trashed fake health foods loudly and high school girls approached us defending the goyslop. Mostly works with teenagers though as adults don't really gaf

can be used as a method for specific girls to reference brands they wear and shit

also how ugly you are is related to how much you will get attention but it's easily the most unlookist method of all

also have to be around friends and moderately low inhib

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 20399, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
@Crestfallen95 gtfih you dumb bitch.

in my country all girls you see outside are taken so there is no point talking to them
Every girl everywhere is always taken you social retard. Do you understand nothing? They are  NEVER single. They always have 1 main guy and a few orbiters/potential backups. They only monkey branch. You need to be a better option than them for her to sleep with you. But you can still talk with her even if you don't mog everyone among her options. You'll just be backup number x.

Even being a backup is better than what you have though. You probably just appear too useless to be a backup and not good looking enough to be a fling/main bf.

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 21735
. You need to be a better option than them for her to sleep with you. But you can still talk with her even if you don't mog everyone among her options. You'll just be backup number x.
yes and she will most likely never go to you. unlesss you are hot to her which means she will come and approach you, you will just be permaghosted.

Even being a backup is better than what you have though.
by the time she will neeed a backup she will have forgotten you. this stuff is pointless.

This litterally happend with my friend, he was talking with his friends about one piece and girl approached him and asked if he watches one piece too and they, and my bro got a crush on her but he is giga non nt
For example if you in a entertainment store and talk about One Piece a weeb girl probably start conversing with you. that's how a lot of people make new friends

This litterally happend with my friend, he was talking with his friends about one piece and girl approached him and asked if he watches one piece too and they, and my bro got a crush on her but he is giga non nt
ye when i was 12 i was at the library with a classmate and we talked about the beatles and 16yo music fan approached us lol. this shit happens all the time

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
>goyslop
IMG 9047

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies